• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the MFTL+ calc for Ganondorf? I tried checking the profiles and it's just MFTL because "he should scale to Hylia." "But why is Hylia MFTL?" "She is." "Where's the calc?" "I don't know." "Cool."
Hylia is Massively FTL since she's meant to be superior to a weakened Breath of the Wild Link even when he's using his flurry rush technique which is this fast. Used to be a lot easier to know this when we allowed composite pages, Hylia was a key on Zeldas profile and it was explained on there why she was that fast but since Zelda got deleted and a new Hylia page hasn't been made yet it has admittedly become much harder to find out why exactly the characters are this fast.

I checked the calc and DDM mentioned that the lightning does move slightly in the slow motion, but the splash effect is frozen. It's still calculable, but the feat would probably become much slower

To be fair, once again, we all know it's going to somehow go away within the year. Using it would make the fight really outdated in the future.

Literally every time a major character has gotten godlike power in a comic book? Obviously it's not actually guaranteed, I'm just going off of comic tropes.

Venom is, above all else, a villain of Spider-Man. He's not going to stay at a level where Spider-Man can't hope to beat him.

Literally every time a major character has gotten godlike power in a comic book? Obviously it's not actually guaranteed, I'm just going off of comic tropes.

Venom is, above all else, a villain of Spider-Man. He's not going to stay at a level where Spider-Man can't hope to beat him.
You...do know venom stopped being a villain in the 90s right? Like he hasnt been a villain of spider-man for over 30 years and transitioned to being an anti-hero starting in 93, he hasnt had a direct hostile confrontation with spiderman in years

Still, being a street tier vigilante is kinda hard if you're god.
Funny thing is spider-man has never actuslly beaten venom in a straight up 1v1 without having some sort of powerup, outside influence, or something to exploit venom's weaknesses, the latter of which venom adapted to resist over the years to the point of being able to be unfazed by the heat of the sun and ghost rider's hellfire and the vibrations of a high-frequency sound cannon made by Mr. Fantastic

@WeeklyBattles

According to Marvel's website, King in Black #5 came out April 7th, 2021. Venom vs Crona came out on October 5th, 2020. DB researches their episodes weeks in advance, and assuming that they started researching and writing the episode during the Season 7 hiatus, then they started in September at earliest, meaning there's a 9 month gap between when they researched Venom and when God Venom appeared. Also, Knull Venom isn't what most people remember about the character, especially since it just happened. With all that, the episode should still be correct. I'll make the distinction of "Pre-Ascension Base Venom" in the list for clarity, however.

@Setsuna_tenma

While Base Fate being downgraded is disappointing, the verdict follows the Final Form Rule, which would make the true analysis still be Strange vs Fused Fate, aka Nabu. If Nabu remains at 2-A, then the result should remain the same

Still, incapacitating the Beyonder of all people should definitely count towards AP rather than just it being an ability

There is a reason why SCP 239 is 2-A, she could keep her own against SCP 343

This is based on our own profiles.

Speaking of which, I just rewatched Ben vs Hal and there's actually nothing implying they used Pre-Crisis Hal.
Well, there’s Pre crisis scab of guardians evolving into leprechauns, Hal’s invisibility scan, in the Q&A for the fight they also mentioned the feat where Hal searches the universe

Catching up:

Strange vs Fate: Hm...looking over the profiles again, Strange has handled High 1-C power before and his magical artifacts regularly let him tangle with beings on Nabu's level, so the episode may be wrong now. I'll have to look more thoroughly just to be sure.

Heihachi vs Geese: Definitely Right, Good. This is one of the most accurate episodes they've ever done. I'm thoroughly impressed

Catching up:

Strange vs Fate: Hm...looking over the profiles again, Strange has handled High 1-C power before and his magical artifacts regularly let him tangle with beings on Nabu's level, so the episode may be wrong now. I'll have to look more thoroughly just to be sure.
Don't forget that he could incap a Low 1-A power while they were drunk

I just rewatched Wally West vs Archie Sonic and the reasoning they gave for Wally ignoring the fatehax was him outrunning death, which is not even remotely comparable. Wally outran death by going into an area where death cannot exist.

Wally probably has a legit fatehax-ignoring feat, but they didn't mention it.

I just rewatched Wally West vs Archie Sonic and the reasoning they gave for Wally ignoring the fatehax was him outrunning death, which is not even remotely comparable. Wally outran death by going into an area where death cannot exist.

Wally probably has a legit fatehax-ignoring feat, but they didn't mention it.
Fatehax even if exists isn't nearly as good as the wiki suggests. Like sonic died in 2 alternate timelines.

Why do people keep using this shitty argument that has been debunked a million times? Prime Sonic is the one who has fatehax, whatever the **** happens in alt timelines doesn't matter because the very fact they are alt timelines that didn't happen in the main timeline prove that their Sonic doesn't have fatehax

Why do people keep using this shitty argument that has been debunked a million times? Prime Sonic is the one who has fatehax, whatever the **** happens in alt timelines doesn't matter because the very fact they are alt timelines that didn't happen in the main timeline prove that their Sonic doesn't have fatehax
That was the same sonic but with a different outcome: Enerjack won. Also Sonic 06 did happen in Archie, just off screen or well, panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back