• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Tifa now has different tiers for different parts of the game, can they be applied to Yang vs Tifa

Also why is BoS Yang currently 8-C while BoS Ruby High 8-C?

Catching up:

Shadow vs Ryuko: Alright, clearly I caused some tempers to flare over my previous statement, and for that I apologize. I'm a huge Sonic fan, especially the Archie comics, and seeing the history of how they dealt with Shadow irks me greatly. Vegeta vs Shadow was alright, but Mewtwo vs Shadow treated him like an idiot and both have Takahata101 acting like he's in Sonic Adventure 2, the worst Sonic game voice acting wise. Consistent for all three is the tone of "lol, look at how edgy this Hot Topic Hedgehog is, he's so try hard and emo, let's shit all over him." They did the same for Ryuko, one of my favorite anime protagonists, and that didn't help. The episode basically saying "yeah, Ryuko stands absolutely no chance whatsoever, but here's some calculations of what she can do" came off as "we know you Sonic fans don't like how we've treated Shadow, so here's a t-ball homerun for him" to me. Am I biased? Extremely. Am I the first to get upset over a one-sided match? Absolutely not. Does it ultimately not matter? Yes. I could have dealt with it more maturely and I apologize for causing the discussion to derail. I'll try to be more impartial going forward.

The episode is accurate, regardless, and had some really good calcs for Ryuko, so it gets a very high rating.

Tifa vs Yang: I don't believe the result for Yang vs Tifa will change, as they usually use endgame versions of video game characters for fights. Otherwise, they wouldn't be at their full potential. The use of Premium Heart, a late game weapon for her, helps solidify this. Plus, they referenced a feat from Advent Children, which confirmed that all 7 fought Sephiroth and took a supernova to the face. Tifa still wipes the floor with Yang

They said Ryuko could beat Base Form Shadow, that's way more credit then we give her.
I think they're just tried to hid of how shadow can fight even in base. In Shadow's part of research they're stated about base Sonic tanking Death Egg explosion and Shadow being comparable to Mephiles with 2 chaos emeralds. Considering that it's they're statements for base Shadow (strange, that wasn't mentioned that base modern sonic also defeated perfect chaos who is powered by 7, but probably they'll consider this as outlier), they're likely tried to hid the fact of base Shadow power.
But can agree in the fact that base shadow not took much look and overestimate of Ryuko's calc despite of being almost close to be accurate.

@Sorvoe Dude you're overblowing the tone of the episode. The only time they did anything close to ******** all over Shadow was a short hot topic joke, they certainly weren't just ******** on him the whole time with "Lul le funni edge and emo", they barely did that at all. And I honestly don't recall a single moment for Ryuko where they made any serious joke or comment about her being edgy, most I can think of is a small handful of jokes about fanservice and those seemed aimed more towards the anime in general rather than Ryuko spefically.

@Oleggator They did say Shadow was stronger in base if he takes off his inhibitor rings since he scales to a Chaos Emerald that way, so that counts for something I think.

Anyways, I'll just throw my ten cents into the second half of Season 7 and Season 8 so far. Also, I should note we agreed to move Ben vs Hal to the bottom of Right, Decent. Arguably it used a feat involving the Paradox of Entailment but that's not a good discussion to start here (Long story short beating Ion shouldn't have been counted).

Beerus vs Galaxia: Right, Decent. Neither one technically resists one another's hax according to our profiles, but Beerus' superior speed (39.2 Sextillion c vs 1.45 Quintillion c) and greater power means he'd be able to either hakai or one shot before Galaxia can point.

Zuko vs Todoroki: Right, Decent. They didn't really use a calc for Shoto, they just showed the Heaven Piercing Ice wall, said "Yeah that's probably stronger than Zuko" and left it at that. Zuko's faster, but Todoroki's resistance against fire attacks eclipses Zuko's power even with Sozin's comet, so he'll eventually land a hit with his far greater AP.

Wally West vs Archie Sonic: Not touching this one with a 10 kilometer pole. I don't remember if it uses Wally outrunning the Speed Force as a feat but if it does then it goes to the bottom of Wrong, Bad for reasons people are tired of me explaining.

Red Hood vs Winter Soldier: Right, Good. Even ignoring how Winter Soldier's strongest weapons apparently scale to Ares, which is frankly absurd, Bucky's stronger with his arm and is a good bit faster, letting him pull off the win against Jason.

Venom vs Crona: Right, Good. Crona stomps and blitzes so hard it isn't funny, even if they didn't have Venom's main weakness as their main attack.

Sabrewulf vs Jon Talbain: Wrong, Decent (I think). I literally cannot find the beginning of Saberwulf's scaling chain, and the closest thing I can find is a town level feat. So if we can find where the hell country level comes from then it's Wrong, Decent.

Red vs Blue: Right, Good. Blue Team outskills and outmuscles Red Team with ease, albeit they forgot to mention that Lopez probably would scale to Tex in terms of strength due having extremely similar robot bodies. Sarge and Lopez are the only ones that really matters on Red, while Tucker, Tex, Caboose and Sheila all are big threats, leaving Church as the only one that isn't really helpful. I don't think it's Word Of God like Meta vs Carolina is, though.

Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen: Right, Good. Put it one spot below Batman vs Spider-Man since it's literally the same match.

Hulk vs Broly: Right, Good. It's right using our profiles and I don't think Hulk has better universal feats than Broly if we don't use our profile for Hulk (Since unlike DC, Marvel's universe isn't much bigger than our's iirc)

Yoda vs King Mickey: Idk. Kingdom Hearts stats are being argued about right now so we should probably let this one sit until people can agree on revisions.

Shadow vs Ryuko: Right, Good. Literally nobody but Weekly will argue against that. They were pretty good with Shadow's stats in general, though slightly downplayed his base form power. I think something similar happened with Ryuko.

Doctor Doom stomps lex Luther right?Heck they had him win against Legends Vader!
Yep. Doom vs Vader is still accurate since Vader is 5-B and FTL while Doom is 5-A at weakest and MFTL+.

Luther may be faster than Doom thanks to Supes, but Doom has the hax to overpower Luther's Warsuit

Do you really think Doom dosn't have something prepared for someone faster than him? Doom is like Batman but he always has prep time.

Ganondorf isn't likely to be in beast form unless he gets absolutely pushed to his limit by Dracula, in TP for example he regenerated straight into his human form and continued using the Sword of Six Sages afterwards.
Is Triforce of Power ganon going to be buffed to Tier 3/2? Cause they didn't use full triforce ganon.

They used Base Venom. Anything by Cates involving Codices or non-traditional forms of him wasn't considered. Especially since Absolute Carnage proved that Codices are temporary boosts

So thanks to the upgrades being accepted Ganondorf not only has the power to match Dracula but he also horribly speed blitzes him due to now being hundreds of times FTL (And no Dracs passives aren't good enough to do in Ganon, his resistances are good enough to cover them). Sage Sword + Speed Blitz = GG, fight isn't too accurate anymore.

That is all I shall be going now, see y'all in like 3 days when someone downgrades Ganon to wall level and subsonic or something.

Last edited:
Catching up:

Ganon vs Dracula: @Dust_Collector Where is the MFTL+ calc for Ganondorf? I tried checking the profiles and it's just MFTL because "he should scale to Hylia." "But why is Hylia MFTL?" "She is." "Where's the calc?" "I don't know." "Cool."

Bayonetta vs Dante: ...

Doom vs Lex: Regarding Lex resisting Doom's mind control...maybe. If it's just raw mind control, ala psychic bullshit, then Lex should resist it just fine. He equaled the Zone Child after all. However, the device was used to scramble nerve impulses, like with Grey Hulk; if that's the case, that's technically a form of biological/electrical manipulation and Lex doesn't seem to resist that. Regardless, Doom has the magical hax and the ability to use Lex as an unlimited battery by absorbing the Mother Box's power. Doom's got it in the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back