• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also y'all forgetting that the start of Deadpool 2 where he gets killed is literally him trying to kill himself. He gets really beaten up by failing from a building for f sake

Convenient that you ignored your past point of the other movies not mattering.
when did i say that the previous movies didnt matter? im jus saying if you use this, do the same with other characters in this verse as realistically even super solider level mfs dont get passed wall level and subsonic consistently lmao

hell we could go one step further and apply this same logic to the comic versions of these characters, we've already started doing this so idk why the movie versions are any different

when did i say that the previous movies didnt matter? im jus saying if you use this, do the same with other characters in this verse as realistically even super solider level mfs dont get passed wall level and subsonic consistently lmao
It was the other guy here, and your argument for his upgrade relies on fodder scaling to Loki, which they should not.

It was the other guy here, and your argument for his upgrade relies on fodder scaling to Loki, which they should not.
your only arguement for why he shouldnt is for anti feats in his previous movies and just straight up dis belief

all of these issues can be easily solved if you just give him an mcu key lol

No, you absolutely cannot, that’s pure Headcanon.
we literally do this 1:1 with comic miles morales and some other marvel characters, i genuinely dont see the issue in using this

at least, its better than you using deadpool getting mauled by a bear as an excuse to downgrade him to wall level (ts doesn't make sense in its self), even without the crazy crosscaling mfs are trying to argue here, deadpool can still draw blood and withstand blows from a guy whos shown to cave in and rip open metal doors and throw mfs through walls causally, so putting deadpool below ******* polar bear level gets contradicted by the narrative its self

Are you by chance referring to Pre-Retcon Deadpool? I agree with that, actually
Yes

The two keys are messy, and really seperating them gives you the chance to rework both profiles into being competent even if I don't like Pre-Retcon Deadpool at all

I took a look, and while it's messy, it seems like the Wade as we know him in the current movies at least has the abilities you'd think would already be indexed, and a decent intelligence section

I took a look, and while it's messy, it seems like the Wade as we know him in the current movies at least has the abilities you'd think would already be indexed, and a decent intelligence section
Yeah but there's no references, he's got several unjustified abilities, among other various things

Are you kidding, of course they matter, this is the same Deadpooo from the prior films. Plus, you can’t actually counter my arguments against his rating, it’s not that I can’t believe he could ever be that strong, but his feats blatantly contradict that.
Edit: I just realized, Deadpool has a ton of anti feats for him not being MHS+ like most MCU guys are (for some reason), like Cable’s bullets being able to blitz him, and being ****** by so many regular firearms in the past.
To be fair, I wouldn't really validate bullets as genuine anti-feats considering those things do piercing damage which those allow you to damage more durable things than blunt force.

Last edited:
To be fair, I wouldn't really validate bullets as genuine anti-feats considering those things do piercing damage which those allow you to damage more durable things than blunt force.
There’s really only so much piercing damage can do, plus, he had way worse anti feats, like an apartment explosion completely dismembering him.

Friends dragged me to watch it, so I'm gonna make a rare appearance in MCU battleboarding.
  • Timeline-destroying machine might not even be Tier 2. It was shown that it destroyed timelines by destabilizing them, not by frying every single moment in time with an explosion of energy. Plus, earlier stuff in the movie about anchor characters shows that such destabilization based on events involving finite energies can destroy timelines. On top of that, when the energy source of the machine was short-circuited, it created an explosion that wouldn't go above Tier 8. I don't actually know how we treat chain reactions like this, we might still include it saying smth like "via chain reaction", but regardless, no scaling could come from tanking/fueling/wielding this.
  • While I can't be bothered putting in enough time to stop y'all if you try to do this, I think it'd be weird to scale these characters too high; there were a shitton of anti-feats capping them around wall level (repeatedly getting injured by attacks that cause little damage to the objects they were slammed against, repeatedly getting injured by bullets, repeatedly struggling to bust walls). Maybe something like small building level has enough feats to still be consistent, but popping up to Tier 7/6 based on a handful of feats is wild.
If these requests aren't listened to I'm gonna 👺 all over this thread.

• Timeline-destroying machine might not even be Tier 2. It was shown that it destroyed timelines by destabilizing them, not by frying every single moment in time with an explosion of energy. Plus, earlier stuff in the movie about anchor characters shows that such destabilization based on events involving finite energies can destroy timelines. On top of that, when the energy source of the machine was short-circuited, it created an explosion that wouldn't go above Tier 8. I don't actually know how we treat chain reactions like this, we might still include it saying smth like "via chain reaction", but regardless, no scaling could come from tanking/fueling/wielding this.
Agreed with the first point the machine should scale to no one.

Hard disagree about the machine not being straight up tier 2, it doesn't really matter if the machine destroys timelines through a chain reaction, if it was only capable of doing it on a finite scale that would have certainly mattered, but what matters here is that it is capable of doing it on a 2-A scale, the machine is 2-A because it is capable of significantly effecting space time on a 2-A scale.

High 8-C through current FOX X-Men scaling doesn't seem like too unreasonable of an argument to attempt applying to Deadpool (As a note, there is also a new unevaluated durability calc that could add consistency to High 8-C FOX X-Men if it gets accepted).

Arguing for higher than that seems like it'd be tricky, unless supporting feats can be found/calculated. Characters that were specifically shown to be much more powerful than Deadpool in his previous movies didn't demonstrate direct feats above the High 8-C+ to 8-B range.

Agreed with the first point the machine should scale to no one.

Hard disagree about the machine not being straight up tier 2, it doesn't really matter if the machine destroys timelines through a chain reaction, if it was only capable of doing it on a finite scale that would have certainly mattered, but what matters here is that it is capable of doing it on a 2-A scale, the machine is 2-A because it is capable of significantly effecting space time on a 2-A scale.
But it doesn't directly do so; it doesn't output energy across every single point in time in every single timeline. It does something vague which destabilises them, and unstable timelines eventually collapse. It wouldn't even need a large range to do that.

It wouldn't even need a large range to do that.
For a finite amount sure, but for an infinite number not really it will absolutely need the range.
It does something vague which destabilises them, and unstable timelines eventually collapse.
From the movie

"That's a Time Ripper, Mr. Wilson. An accelerant. Once completed, it will allow me to destroy the spacetime matrix of your universe."

It accelerates the destabilisation of the timeline seemingly, also it is capable of causing destruction ranging from low 2-C to 2-A.

But it doesn't directly do so; it doesn't output energy across every single point in time in every single timeline.
The way I see it that's more of a requirement for when the amount of universe sized space time are being effected are on a finite scale

Time ripper effects space-time of an infinite amount of universes, which means it is indeed acting on infinite amount of snapshots of space-time just each belonging to a different timeline, that should be a greater feat than 2-C or 2-B own it's own, also it should be impossible to do it in a finite amount of time or with a finite amount of energy since it's being done on a 2-A scale.

For a finite amount sure, but for an infinite number not really it will absolutely need the range.
As in, simple interdimensional range across one point in time across all timelines would suffice.
From the movie

"That's a Time Ripper, Mr. Wilson. An accelerant. Once completed, it will allow me to destroy the spacetime matrix of your universe."

It accelerates the destabilisation of the timeline seemingly, also it is capable of causing destruction ranging from low 2-C to 2-A.
By accelerating a process, not by outputting energy to directly create that destruction.

It could not be directed at a Low 2-C being to nuke them. It could be directed at their timeline to eventually destroy the timeline, which may or may not affect the character based on their other feats. Hell, I'd even say it couldn't effectively be directed at beings the size of timelines.
The way I see it that's more of a requirement for when the amount of universe sized space time are being effected are on a finite scale

Time ripper effects space-time of an infinite amount of universes, which means it is indeed acting on infinite amount of snapshots of space-time just each belonging to a different timeline, that should be a greater feat than 2-C or 2-B own it's own, also it should be impossible to do it in a finite amount of time or with a finite amount of energy since it's being done on a 2-A scale.
It isn't; destroying a rock in every timeline in an infinite multiverse is only High 3-A. And this may be less impressive than that (I don't remember if it's implied to directly destabilise them all at the exact same time, and beyond that it's doubtful if this process dispenses even a finite amount of joules into the timelines it effects).

Now that I think about it, does anyone know what part of the timeline this Wolverine variant could be from any of the previous X-Men movies?

Hmm

I love the worship of tier 7 Deadpool when the profile is genuinely shit and nobody wants to lift a finger to fix it, or seperate the profiles for God's sake!
starman-superman.png

Back