• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Poor writing

They probably just used random b-roll footage of Wolverine killing people and called it a day without giving it much thought or realizing "we just used clips from Logan, that makes no sense"
1. B-roll footage
2. Similar histories

Personally I think it's both because
1. It's heavily implied
but
2. There's just no simple explanation for him going through the events of Logan

I can only assume this Wolverine ended up fighting the Reavers several years earlier than in Logan (which took place in 2029), and the effects of the adamantium poisoning hasn't kicked in yet. He didn't seem to have encountered a Laura before either.

I think the whole point of the flashback was just to say "This guy has a super simular past to OG Logan, but is a varient and has done diffrent stuff in his life" and isn't meant to be super analysed or anything

Either way, he's simular to his main FOX Universe self

Haven’t seen the movie yet and I don’t care enough about spoilers, but there there any characters aside from Deadpool that would be affected by Logan/TVA scaling?

Haven’t seen the movie yet and I don’t care enough about spoilers, but there there any characters aside from Deadpool that would be affected by Logan/TVA scaling?
Most of the X-Men characters, Juggernaut could rip Deadpool in half easily in the 2nd movie and Colossus would scale, and in general most of the X-Men scale to Logan/Deadpool and would be effected by this bump in power

Most of the X-Men characters, Juggernaut could rip Deadpool in half easily in the 2nd movie and Colossus would scale, and in general most of the X-Men scale to Logan/Deadpool and would be effected by this bump in power
What about any of the non X-Men film series characters like Human Torch (Though I heavily doubt he’s got any good scaling based on what I’ve seen floating about) or Blade?

What about any of the non X-Men film series characters like Human Torch (Though I heavily doubt he’s got any good scaling based on what I’ve seen floating about) or Blade?

Human Torch has litteraly no feats other than surviving a large fall, which isn't anything above Wall level. He's already 8-C so that's not a bump at all. The 1 person he does attack, Pyro, effortlessly absorbs Johnny's flames and sees him as no match, so he's not scaling to Pyro at all

iirc all Blade does is kill a bunch of no-named henchmen, so unless he fights directly with someone that gave either Deadpool or Wolverine trouble, he doesn't scale, and neither would Electra or Gambit. X-23's claws are already Low 7-B so her cutting apart the Low 7-C Juggernaut makes perfect sense with the current scaling, and she likley wouldn't get much of a bump to her AP

But then again, I hated how the movie wasted Evans Johnny Storm like he was a complete joke considering how easily he got defeated and killed right away.

Blade pretty quickly defeated Lady Deathstrike, who was shown fighting Wolverine for a few seconds earlier on. He also fought and defeated Azazel and Toad.

Elektra knocks down Deadpool in a brief scuffle before backing off, and later seems to briefly fight Callisto, but that's about it.

I don't think Gambit had any notable scaling or feats that would put him above Tier 9.

Back