• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not 100% sure of this because TVA Loki is literally his Sacred Timeline counterpart plucked right out of 2012 but have we ever thought about downgrading both him and Sylvie to 9-C or 9-B since they're consistently at that level in the show. I can't think of a single time where they were in-line with Loki's usual Low 7-C strength. At the same time it could be chalked up to PiS but TVA soldiers having Frost Giant levels of strength still doesn't seem right to me.
It doesn't matter if it is a new variant because after the feat of L7-C in 2012 there is another timeline.

And I still defend deadpool being base L7-C, there is nothing outlier because it is a retcon to switch to mcu, so it is normal for the character to show a power change. We can even divide the character into 3 keys. Pre retcon and post retcon for FOX Universe, the third key is his form for MCU.

I'm not 100% sure of this because TVA Loki is literally his Sacred Timeline counterpart plucked right out of 2012 but have we ever thought about downgrading both him and Sylvie to 9-C or 9-B since they're consistently at that level in the show. I can't think of a single time where they were in-line with Loki's usual Low 7-C strength. At the same time it could be chalked up to PiS but TVA soldiers having Frost Giant levels of strength still doesn't seem right to me.
To be fair, Deadpool did use adamantium weaponry to combat them

Also, while headcanon, you could chalk it off to the TVA guards put in charge of Loki and Slyvie being some of their stronger one while the ones assigned to apprehend Deadpool are lower tier (After all, they're not exact working under direct order for upper management)

Back