• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pinkie has the slight AP and Durability advantage, but Deadpool has his immortality and regen hax. I dunno if there's any way Pinkie gets past that in base form. I got Deadpool winning high-difficulty. If Pinkie got all of her forms she would win, though.

Then won't it take him time to set up the bombs? Also, there should be a better explanation on his profile with a link to the Calc.

Deadpool: Tech, experience, and dura (through regen) advantage. However, aside from maybe a nuke, he doesn't have much to hurt the pink pony.

The horse has no method of permanently putting down the Regenerating Degenerate himself, but could, in theory, force him to re-assemble.

Inconclusive.

I'd say Deadpool takes this. Far more skilled, experienced, and has better weaponry. He should be on a whole new level of unpredictable, and I can't see Pinkie Pie getting past his Regenerationn. And none of her abilities really have any means of sealing the deal.

While neither of them have convenient ways of putting each other down outright, Deadpool will keep regenerating while Pinkie Pie will just keep taking hits and eventually fall.

Deadpool takes this. Deadpool has much more inclination to go for the kill, much more experience with killing, and is undoubtedly just better at it. And Pinkie doesn't have anything that can put Wade down for good, right? Might take Deadpool a while and a lot of difficulty, but in the end he'd chop that cute pink magical pony to pieces and then do a victory-dance.

Also, since I've never watched it I had no idea MLP characters had feats putting them at multi-city-block, at times higher.

But anyway I really think this battle is in Deadpool's favor due to Regenerationn and experience, as well as his modus operandi as an actual assassin, while the main characters of MLP are, if I'm not mistaken, quite kid-friendly in their typical demeanor, and wouldn't USUALLY step up their strategy to "SHOW NO MERCY, SLAUGHTER THE ENEMY!"

"in-character but willing to kill" they'll both go to kill.

plus her dura and AP are better. like Deadpool at his best has Multi city block AP while Pinkie at her base is atleast that.

plus she has MCB dura compared to his wall.

and then Deadpool's MCB Ap takes time to set up, which he will in no way get to do against Pinkie. Her slight precog could help in dodging his weapons.

You're basically using "character comes from kid show, so the one from a violent actiony comic wins"

While Deadpool is an assasin, Pinkie has fought on multiple occasions.

It doesn't matter if Pinkie has better stats; none of her abilities really give her an edge here, and Deadpool has far better hax, and his hammerspace should cover for the bombs (there's nothing saying that it requires time to set up anyways). Since her precognition is extremely limited and specific, it's debatable that it would become a factor here at all.

The characters from MLP have little combat experience, compared to Deadpool's reputation as an assassin, which "fighting several times" doesn't compensate for. That's not downplaying; that's going by what's shown. And while they're both going for the kill here, Deadpool is still far more inclined to kill regardless and has much more experience doing so. THAT was Goody's point. Saying that he claimed Pinkie should lose just for being from a cartoon is putting words in his mouth.

Deadpool doesn't automatically start off with bombs. He starts with his signature guns. By the time he realizes that a .50 caliber is going to hit Pinkie like a pebble, Pinkie will have kicked his face in.

If we're using Deadpool without Regenerationn, Pinkie wins.

If with, Pinkie loses and it's hardly fair as Pinkie has nothing to get past the Regenerationn.

Reminder that Pinkie Pie is at the absolute least 20,000 times stronger than Deadpool and 350 times faster. Deadpool's not doing anything. Pinkie will not "keep taking hits" or get harmed in the slightest by whatever hits we pretend he'd land. All while Pinky is constantly one shotting him. Also Pinkie in her base is casually much stronger than MCB Spike. So whatever bomb he has won't do any serious damage.

Deadpool's best bet is to get a stalemate, given Pinkie can't get past the regen. He's not beating her either however.

Pinkie has a 7-A feat via toon-force, which yes, she totally has:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OurYhfWj3J4

If we count that, Deadpool is going to explode from the inside out due the power of that scream, since his durability is only city level

Even in base, she kinda hits harder, so yeah she can't put him down without the scream but Deadpool is going to have one bad time fighthing her

I don't see any durability negating weapons listed on his profile. If he does however my vote would go to Deadpool due to him likely eventually thinking to use that after many times of having to come back from a one shot.

My vote's for Deadpool only assuming he has an actual durability negating weapon which isn't on his profile. For now I'm saying inconclusive.

And I'm sorry but votes for Deadpool that rely on him chipping her dura should not be counted as votes. Dura chipping (for the most part) isn't typically considered and many upgrades have been turned down from it. Along with the fact a hypersonic Wall level+ isn't chipping a sub rel casual MCB.

Would Deadpool be able to hammerspace these weapons? If so I give it to him eventually.

Ryukama said:
My vote's for Deadpool only assuming he has an actual durability negating weapon which isn't on his profile. For now I'm saying inconclusive.
And I'm sorry but votes for Deadpool that rely on him chipping her dura should not be counted as votes. Dura chipping (for the most part) isn't typically considered and many upgrades have been turned down from it. Along with the fact a hypersonic Wall level+ isn't chipping a sub rel casual MCB.
speed is equalized but yeah I agree with you.

Back