• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Arrancar Profile Creation (Part 1 of 2)

This blog contains ten additional profiles I wish to add to the site, everything is precisely referenced and supported through proper explanations, and scans. There are no high tier abilities or general qualities about these profiles, so it doesn't require much knowledge of the verse nor its specifics to accurately evaluate. If anything needs further explanation or change, let me know and I'll provide them when I have the chance.

Note: There are some decently notable grammatical and formatting mistakes, I know about them, and I will fix them later. I just want to get the specifics of the profiles accepted while I focus on these less important issues in my free time.

Voting:

Agree - @LephyrTheRevanchist, @LordTracer, @UchihaSlayer96

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
I saw these before as well, and I don’t have any complaints besides things that you said you’ll fix like some grammatical issues, the lack of profile images and the lack of stat values.

A couple minor errors here and there (Pesche, for example, was called a she in a few of his justifications), but overall tis good.
Note: There are some decently notable grammatical and formatting mistakes, I know about them, and I will fix them later. I just want to get the specifics of the profiles accepted while I focus on these less important issues in my free time.

Alright.

I have gone through and updated all the profiles with statistic values (with the exception of speed since Bleach's speed scaling is honestly terrible and I have no idea what specific values these characters scale to), I have also gone through and revised most of the grammatical issues. There are probably some more I missed, but either I will see them later on or when I'm adding the profiles to the wiki proper and fix them up, or when people view the profiles after they're done and see issues with them, can also fix them up. I haven't added images since I usually allow @Aernasilver to do that when the profiles are created, since he's a lot more knowledgeable on image cropping, rendering etc.

In addition, I have added some new scaling, like giving Pesche and Dondochakka 6-B+ scaling with the Cero Sincrético as the attack is literally just them combining their Cero's together, it should at least be as twice as strong as their individual Ceros. I also revised Nakeem's scaling as I forgot to address the fact Rangiku was using Gentei Reiin in their fight, which weakened her by 5x.

I'll add the profiles tomorrow when the 48 hour allot of time has passed if anyone doesn't have any new disagreements with the scaling provided.

All the stat ratings seem to check out, the only thing I'd change is I'd downscale Loly and Menolly to baseline 6-B (7 Teratons) from Yammy, rather than scale them to the full value. Simply because despite that Yammy being stronger he didn't appear ultra serious and they only barely knicked his Hierro.

All the stat ratings seem to check out, the only thing I'd change is I'd downscale Loly and Menolly to baseline 6-B (7 Teratons) from Yammy, rather than scale them to the full value. Simply because despite that Yammy being stronger he didn't appear ultra serious and they only barely knicked his Hierro.
I'm fine with this, I'll make the change later.

I have made the profiles.

I'll go through and start adding categories here in a little bit, it would be nice if others could help me out with this process.

As I’ve gone through these doing formatting fixes and cleanup, I’ve noticed that Nakeem’s striking strength and durability are “At least City level+“ while his attack potency is “City level, likely at least City level+”.

I didn’t change it yet because I want to make sure, all three are supposed to be “City level, likely at least City level+”, right?

Back