• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

De-Compositing Garfield

alrighty then although does he mean I take 10 percent of my number do I find out what else makes up the roof of a van like that? 10% of that is 51867.694736 joules still wall level but lower

Actually the 1.2 mm (0.12 cm) thickness is fine for a low end.

You may wish to do a yield calc for 10 mm (1 cm) thickness if you want some higher values for a high end, which I can accept.

Or lay down any reason why you wish to use a different end.

Last edited:
aight all the values are there now first one the highest at 50 mm (value I found from a van owner forum got 500,000 joules Wall Level, next to that is 20 mm highest value from Jasonsith which got over 16,000 joules baseline Wall Level, 10 mm got 8,000 joules so street level, and lowest at 1.2 mm got 981 joules street level too

aight all the values are there now first one the highest at 50 mm (value I found from a van owner forum got 500,000 joules Wall Level, next to that is 20 mm highest value from Jasonsith which got over 16,000 joules baseline Wall Level, 10 mm got 8,000 joules so street level, and lowest at 1.2 mm got 981 joules street level too
20 mm thickness end bets to go for.
Others are fair except for the 2 inch end.

Yeah that calc seems fair, I would like some more precision but that'd be really really tough to get with the quality of the video/way the scene's shot.

So is somebody willing to apply the Wall level Garfield result?

Isn't this thread meant to, like, decomposite him? Wouldn't that calc be for a completely new page or smth?

Thank you.

We also need to separate the cartoon from the comic strip version in our current Garfield profile page.
So we need to recount the comic and cartoon feats eh
We need this sorted before the surgery can be taken.

"After watching Odie get brutally murdered in the Vietnam War, Garfield was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder."

Say what?
bro that was the saddest part of the entire franchise, i can't believe odie was gunned down and blown to pieces after committing several war crimes

for separating the comic from the other media's on the profile vehicle mastery (Garfield kart), time stop (The Garfield Show 2009), and duplication (The Garfield Show) for Jon's profile he shouldn't have the deflector or the genie since both come from Garfield and Friends. but odie's profile is fine aside from broken links

bro that was the saddest part of the entire franchise, i can't believe odie was gunned down and blown to pieces after committing several war crimes
You need to clean up the profile page from all jokes and irrelevant content.

I suppose so, but you need embed links to the powers and abilities pages as well.

Back