• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here is good

also; I noticed Hawkman had a feat of reacting to lightning, would that be worth calcing?

I assume so since he’s seemingly much slower then Adam is, he could also get a “higher with shield and wings” for his durability

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone is even doing the CRT, but Thor scaling from the Egyptian gods and Gorr possibly moving a sun at FTL speed is most likely to be accepted, although Thor scaling from the Celestials is practically rejected
I’m going to start to tbh. Just need that scene of Thor talking about putting together his dream team of gods

Nah in the TV spot you see an explosion in slow motion from his perspective. The RPG is allegedly Eternium so that might be why

Oo let us know what it’s like

have fun homie x
The explosion was already 89% done, Already pasted detonation velocity.
Nope, a regular RPG, 295m/s, was moving about 2m/s from his perspective. High cal bullets were still moving a bit faster than him

The explosion was already 89% done, Already pasted detonation velocity.
Huh interesting
Nope, a regular RPG, 295m/s, was moving about 2m/s from his perspective. High cal bullets were still moving a bit faster than him
Wait aren’t those ROG’s enhanced? I’ll check out the movie tomorrow idk
And huh, depending on how slow they are that could be MHS tho

Best feats in the film is probably Adam blasting a big hole through a mountain at the begining of the film, and the big explosions he causes in the flashback and later when they have to save the kid

Also one joke in the film that stood out to me as bad was the one where Fate tells the fat guy he'll die from an electrical device, would've been a whole lot better if the guy didn't mention he's an electrician right after that

Last edited:
Best feats in the film is probably Adam blasting a big hole through a mountain at the begining of the film, and the big explosions he causes in the flashback and later when they have to save the kid

Also one joke in the film that stood out to me as bad was the one where Fate tells the fat guy he'll die from an electrical device, would've been a whole lot better if the guy didn't mention he's an electrician right after that
Yeah, that's probably the biggest feat in the movie, the other interesting stuff being the post-credit scene and Waller deciding sending Superman is the only way to deal with Adam, plus her not trying to correct him when he says nothing on Earth is as strong as him

Also isn’t there a big LS feat in the film
Ye when he lifts that statue, but it's inferior to his thunderclap feat, creating a shockwave that was able to ragdoll 10 soldiers at speeds of mach 9, I roughly calculated to be over 350k tons with the not so good quality video I downloaded.

When HD clips come out the results may change but it'll still be in the 300k ton range

Back from seeing the movie, it was pretty good. Not much amazing feats I've seen from the movie, but I do know for a fact that Black Adam usually causes huge explosions, not really sure how much that would yield. Hawkman reacting to BA's lightning could be worth calcing. And it's crazy to see that Henry Cavill is actually back as Superman

But I decided to put the matter in my own hands and make the separate thread for this movie:

Back from seeing the movie, it was pretty good. Not much amazing feats I've seen from the movie, but I do know for a fact that Black Adam usually causes huge explosions, not really sure how much that would yield. Hawkman reacting to BA's lightning could be worth calcing. And it's crazy to see that Henry Cavill is actually back as Superman
Fate reacts to it as well

Back