• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, most characters of the Snyderverse scale from Steppenwolf, who is "At least 6-C" with the justification that he is "just as powerful, if not stronger than his theatrical cut version". The problem is that the 6-C feat comes from a scene from the theatrical cut, while the same scene from the snyder cut is just a 7-B feat, so it doesn't make sense for the snyderverse versions to scale to a feat that just happens in the theatrical cut while in their cut the same feat is far weaker. I tried to search a calc higher than 7-B but the best I found was this Low 7-B feat which works as supporting evidence. Therefore, Snyderverse Steppenwolf and all the characters who scale from him should be downgraded from "At least 6-C" to "At least 7-B"

This seems to make sense, but if Darkseid breaking into the Anti-Life Equation doesn't seem to work out, then I'm fine with just "At most High 6-C"

Okay, so the snyderverse characters would be downgraded to at least Low 7-B. Can I apply the changes or is more input needed?

What about Doomsday? Was there a calc for the nuke that didn't kill him?
If you mean the nuke that Doomsday survived in space it cannot be calculated since the explosion formulas do not work for explosions that happen in space

If you mean the nuke that Doomsday survived in space it cannot be calculated since the explosion formulas do not work for explosions that happen in space
My bad.

Looking at Doomsday's page he does have a 7-A calc that Wonder Woman can still scale to right? Which makes people At least 7-A, at most High 6-C?

That calc was redone like 4 times, the Low 7-B uses the official size of the explosion

I'll also add this explanation to the verse page to avoid confusion, since Doomsday is "At least 6-C"
SnyderVerse characters only scale from Doomsday's Low 7-B feat since Steppenwolf's 6-C feat is exclusive to the Theatrical Cut, the same feat in the Snyder Cut is weaker and not considered an AP feat, rather Darkseid activating the Anti-Life Equation.
Is it fine to start applying the changes to the profiles?

Should I add an explanation in each profile or just list the calc as Small City level would be fine? Since there is already an explanation on the verse page of why they only scale to Low 7-B

Edit: I added a Note/Explanation in the profile, it is fine like that?

Last edited:
You should also probably remove "(Just as powerful than his theatrical cut version)" from his (Along with the Justice League's profile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back