• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Heralds rescaling thread

Do we have any galaxy feats for lower tier/holding back other than Flodo and Driq?
We have Superman taking in half of a galaxy destroying explosion while weakened, weakened GL members holding in a galaxy destroying explosion together and rebirth Supergirl surviving a galaxy destroying barrage, although last one is a bit contentious in terms of scaling.

Could we use Quarzz Tehrarhni sealing a black hole that was going to destroy the entire Space Sector as well?(Green Lantern vol 2 #151)

Space Sectors, being 1/3600th of the universe should count as at least Galaxy level, and have had galaxies in them. For example, our sector (2814) contains the Milky Way Galaxy and Galaxy 882 (later shown in Green Lantern vol 3 #19 to both still exist post-crisis and be part of Hal Jordan's patrol) at the very least.
Idk if it's usable considering it's Pre-Crisis

We have Superman taking in half of a galaxy destroying explosion while weakened, weakened GL members holding in a galaxy destroying explosion together and rebirth Supergirl surviving a galaxy destroying barrage, although last one is a bit contentious in terms of scaling.

Huh...
Added some more detail to see if it helps.

Fair enough. The Lantern stories from Pre-Crisis are mostly canon in Post, but I understand if it doesn't count still.
It is, but Hal did get weaker during early post crisis because of Parallax nerfing his will, so it's not exactly scalable to early PC Hal. It's probably scalable to Post GL Rebirth Hal tho. I'll just leave it for now.

I'll try see if I can get a proper calc from it.

It isn't Lex from PoCr who is fighting nearly equal to Brainiac and snap his neck ? While he can harming(paining)
but not injured Lafreeze be 3C perhaps
2C(just wanked lol)

Brainiac can harm Superman and even bleeding him make Brainiac 3C to 2C(?)

I scouted Brainiac profile and found he was 4B not 3C.

It isn't Lex from PoCr who is fighting nearly equal to Brainiac and snap his neck ? While he can harming(paining)
2C(just wanked lol)

I don't understand what you're saying.

2C(just wanked lol)

Brainiac in that time period canonically got weaker the longer he was away from his bio-shell. After only being away from it a few days, he lost all his muscle mass but was strong enough to snap necks, but couldn't escape without Luthor's help.

What currently needs to be evaluated here?
At the moment, nothing needs to be evaluated, but the following have accepted justifications that need to be edited:
Most of them are unlocked, but a couple of them (SBP, Alan Scott, and Captain Atom) aren't. I can do some edits today.

Once all of these have been edited, we can begin determining scaling and making justifications for Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, etc.

Last edited:
At the moment, nothing needs to be evaluated, but the following have accepted justifications that need to be edited:
Most of them are unlocked, but a couple of them (SBP, Alan Scott, and Captain Atom) aren't. I can do some edits today.

Once all of these have been edited, we can begin determining scaling and making justifications for Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, etc.
Starbreaker is already fixed, we just need to delete that other profile

Finished SBP, Alan Scott, and Captain Atom, so those can all be locked again.
I'll try to get to the others later, but anyone else is free to apply them. Just let me know if you do so I can remove them from the list.
Looks good, I'll add it to Orion's page when I edit it. Thanks!
Starbreaker is already fixed, we just need to delete that other profile
Ah gotcha. I removed it from the list.

In Captain Atom's profile "Fighting against the Klystar alongside Superman" is in his Galaxy+ rating when it should be in his Moon+ Rating as that was pre-DOS Superman.

Nitpick but Pre Crisis Supergirl is labeled as “Post Crisis” in Superman’s profile on the AP section, specifically in the part describing the Anti Monitor fight in convergence.

In Captain Atom's profile "Fighting against the Klystar alongside Superman" is in his Galaxy+ rating when it should be in his Moon+ Rating as that was pre-DOS Superman.
Ik, I haven't placed his 5-C key yet
Nitpick but Pre Crisis Supergirl is labeled as “Post Crisis” in Superman’s profile on the AP section, specifically in the part describing the Anti Monitor fight in convergence.
Ok, I'll change it later

Ok, I'll change it later
Fixed.

Back home.

@Emirp sumitpo

The feat being discussed with you or the feat being accepted? If it wasn't discussed much with you, sorry it was overlooked, but the feat still ended up getting majority agreement. Again, if you have concerns, I could discuss them in another place, but derailing the thread with them is pointless.

To clarify, you are using umbrella agrees to justify the feat being accepted? Qawsedf234 and I are the only ones who explicitly gave a decision for it, that being disagreeing.

In a later thread, you even marked it as being rejected in your OP.

I don't really see the concern there, they're straight up just not mutually exclusive and the argument of Krona having the power of the EEs went through. Both can be added to the files and are pretty different feats.

To clarify, the concern had already been addressed prior. It's fine.

A PSI Blast is also an assault of physic energy, and her psychic assault is also shown as a bolt. The statement can just mean "despite your strength, my power can still hurt you".

To clarify, you are scaling a being's Psychic Blast Attack potency against character A to their Telepathy/Mind Manipulation Ability against Character B? Do we have precedent for this sort of thing?

Slight typo but same difference really. Supes has fought Darkseid at least 3 times at this point, though 5 counting Confidential, with Confidential especially showing Darkseid using a full Omega Beam assault against him.

I presume you are referring to Superman Confidential Vol 1 #8 December 2007
  • In this comic, Superman hadn't met Highfather or Darkseid yet.
  • According to Serifan, Superman survived a full-on "sigma" blast from a Parademon spear.
  • Darkseid easily backhanded Superman.
  • Superman says he would be mad to fight Darkseid.
Superman's battle with the Cultists cannot be compared to a battle with Darkseid. He at first gets caught by surprise, and is trying to talk things out rather than have a real brawl. Not to mention having a group hitting at all angles is always going to give an advantage that a 1v1 wouldn't. The forcefield is an interesting point but I'm not if I would say he literally can't affect it, especially considering he doesn't even punch it or anything. His thought process very well could be "I can't get through the forcefield, because it would hurt me more and then leave me open to another assault" or so. Superman catching his breath is fine and all, but it's still literally stated that it was a great cost to him, so I don't think you can assert he comes back to full power.

Also, at worst, Superman varies, so that could easily be applied to say Superman's just not as his peak here.

At this time, Darkseid was feeding power to both sides of the Cutlist war. The cultist energy attacks were able to overcome Superman's durability. It got to a point that a pseudo forcefield formed around the war. Per Superman, their power is increasing exponentially. This force field caused Superman pain and prevented Superman from interfering. We should acknowledge that in this instance the scaling displayed is Darkseid > Peak Cultist War > Superman

He has scaling to Hal Jordan in the 90s that could be mentioned, sure.

Yes. Scans of this would be more appropriate for this era's scaling.

Will go more into Orion stuff when I have time.

Titus is not planned to have a page. As far as MMH goes, this is literally explained in the Sandbox: "Some justifications reference characters without new justifications, so in case their scaling is decided as not being tier 2, they will be removed from other the aforementioned justifications, as they are still subject to change."

If we decide that MMH isn't tier 2 (which I highly doubt), we could remove it. If he does end up being tier 2 like I predict, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Couldn't we just easily revise the statement to "could harm Titus, who could break out of Hal Jordan's Constructs and give him the most painful mental feedback he's felt in the process." It would be more concrete.

There's no scan here, so I have no idea what's being suggested for Monarch holding back, so for now this just seems entirely baseless.

It's shown in the clash between Hank Hall Monarch and Captain Atom that this is the most power he's output in the overall fight. Your draft also acknowledges that he overpowered the Justice League, sans Atom. Atom, on his own, could go on par with him. Atom scaling to Hank is more solid than the other League members scaling.

By the way, as far as I'm aware, it is disallowed to send messages from banned users, so I'm not sure why you're sending his messages in the first place? With that being said, if he has contentions, he is free to try to organize a conversation in private, such as on Discord.

AFAIK, I don't think such a rule exists. In any case, they have been informed of the offer.

overpowered the pull ofStarbreaker alongside Hal Jordan

On Supes and Hal’s profile, this scan doesn’t show Supes and Hal doing said feat.

Also, Supes and Hal didn't overpower Starbreaker's pull, they fought against it, Starbreaker then got stronger after feeding on negative energy which forced Hal's construct to fracture, Starbreaker then got weaker from all the hope of the humans cheering for the JLA giving Hal and Supes the advantage to pull Earth back to orbit, after spending the last of his energy trying to put Earth into the Sun and being so severely weakened by positivity and hope, Starbreaker was drained of power and Supes and Hal succeeded into putting Earth back into orbit.

Last edited:
Back