• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dbz vs Saint seiya

As a common Brazilian, I was there watching videos on youtube, until watch Video on Saint Seiya vs DBZ and I came across this

I do not know much English so I'll use translate google,but,I'll translate for you

Captura de Tela (20)

"Of course DBZ wins, Saint Seiya is a dump near dbz"

"Saint seiya is not stronger"

"Man saint seiya is very weak near dbz"

Captura de Tela (21

"They are strong, but are weak near dbz admits, I know that seiya has the meteor of pegasus, but goku and vegeta there are neither with super saiyan blue same"(He was referring to the alternative story of the video)

Captura de Tela (23)

"They (saint seiya universe) are strong, but not stronger than goku, vegeta and gohan, understand?"

What to do when the person thinks that the whole universe of Saint seiya is weaker than goku and vegeta?

Yeah I don't know why they want Dbz to fight Saint Seiya. It's just like how some people want Naruto to fight Dbz. Its best to ignore people like that.

Dude there are morons who think Saitama can solo Marvel and DC, these people exist, no surprise at all.

Back