• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ minor speed addition

Pretty straightforward, I agree with the addition.

No, like, would it be possible to upgrade characters like Vegeta to Rel+ for being vastly superior to a Piccolo who trained nonstop for several months?

Aren't power levels still being used at this point in the series? If so, do WE use them?

If we do, we can probably get other characters to at least that level, yeah.

We don't use them linearly iirc, for example, being 2 times higher than someone in power level does not mean you are exactly twice as fast. Though i don't think we are suggesting to use them like that.

I see where Null is coming from since 0.43c is extremely close to relativistic+, which is 0.50c. But I don’t think it's enough for Vegeta to be rela+

Is less than 2% away from it though.

Anyway such a major speed revision needs more staff and knownledgable member.

I agree with the upgrade. As for the scaling. If 0.43c is where the scale for Z speed starts then now we've got:

0.43 * 4 = 1.72c for Kaioken x4 Goku
1.72 * 2 = 3.44c for Post Zenkai Goku being at least as strong as his Kaioken x2 against Ginyu.
3.44 * 40 = 137.6c for Super Saiyan Goku
Even being conservative this should make Frieza Saga Super Saiyan Goku and above characters MFTL and could possibly push the Buu Saga top tiers to MFTL+.

Don't we accept SSJ1 to be a >20x multiplier in terms of speed?
There was a thread about this before the forum move, and everyone was in agreement to apply a 40x multiplier for SSJ, but it was halted due to the forum move taking so long, and pretty much abandoned.

I believe we currently accept it to be 40x in terms of power, but in terms of speed, I believe its only >20x

Anyways, this is probably derailing, so Imma stop.

Oh and, I obviously agree with this,

I disagree, kid Goku already was FTL or at least relativistic in DB due to reacting to solar flare, this is downplay

I disagree, kid Goku already was FTL or at least relativistic in DB due to reacting to solar flare, this is downplay
Oh my god this was going so well.
746927014065471488.png

Just ignore them for now.

I'm obviously in support. It was accepted before, it should just be a simple matter to put it on.

Agree, i also think that the SSj Multiplier should be applied to speed as well and not just AP, just like with the KK Multiplier.

Also, i think it should be remember that the SSj Multiplier should be considered something more like >40x rather than just 40x.

KKx20 Goku = Frieza 50% < Frieza 100% < SSj Goku.

Back