• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like we have reached a conclusion here, unless @AKM sama wants us to call some additional staff members who are knowledgeable regarding Dragon Ball, to stay on the safe side.

Hell yeah

At least we are still in the Quadrillions mark, and not whatever that nebula shit gave us. Anyways, should we apply this now?

Even if we use the 30 seconds low end BOG SSG Goku would still be 12,37 quintillion xC. You can add that to his profile for base as a downplay, since he got many times more powerful througout the arcs.

The blog clearly states that it is in the quadrillions range though. Unless you use the SSJ and kaioken multiplers, of course.
That isn't possible even if we use 98 billion light years distance with a 30 second time frame, because that still would be 3 quintillion xC.

Is somebody who is experienced willing to make the relevant edits?

I would also appreciate if some knowledgeable member would be willing to edit the relevant profile pages. @SSJRyu1 perhaps?

Also, San-Kakarot seems to be a troll, based on his general behaviour.

I sort of disagree, but we should leave that for the Rule Violation Thread.

@Kakarot Please follow site etiquette. Instead of "destroying" the "uneducated", just respectfully prove your position.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject here because I'd be derailing.

Check your message wall for more details, because Ant has warned you about this behaviour.

@Kakarot Please follow site etiquette. Instead of "destroying" the "uneducated", just respectfully prove your position.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject here because I'd be derailing.

Check your message wall for more details, because Ant has warned you about this behaviour.
I don't know, but they used dumb arguments such as "You can't fathom it, there before it can't be proven". It is hard to keep your sanity with people low as that.

Ah yes, it's definitely our fault. Definitely. I'm sure anyone who would view that thread would assume it was our fault 100%

Anyways, this is derailing. Since this has been accepted, we can apply it today, right?

I think we should wait for the accepted end, in this case. If it's the high-end that's chosen, then everyone's speed would be affected because Whis' main calc is considerably lower.

Edit: NVM, we're going for 30 seconds.

I've made the changes.

Last edited:
Should Beerus have two Speed keys?

Massively FTL+ (While suppressed, at least......) | Massively FTL+ (At Least....... should be way faster than.....)

The second one can get updated with whatever Kaioken or SSJ Goku multiplier calc results. Since that's how scaling works.

And that's exactly what I wrote. Does anyone else have more problems, or should we close this?

Personally, I still think Whis traveling to Earth in a few seconds and the Super Energy Ball's speed are outliers, but I can't exactly prove it.

So has this been applied to all relevant pages, or does some knowledgeable member need to do so?

Yep, thirty seconds works. The wording is a bit sparse on the explanation front for Goku though, could say something like

"Massively FTL+ (Comparable to the speed of the explosion from the ki sphere which SSJG Goku and Beerus created in their final clash, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments)"

And have that linked to the blog for further explanation and numbers. But since both Beerus and Goku link to the blog which explains it further I don't think it's the end of the world either as it is.

Last edited:
Yep, thirty seconds works. The wording is a bit sparse on the explanation front for Goku though, could say something like

"Massively FTL+ (Comparable to the speed of the explosion from the ki sphere which SSJG Goku and Beerus created in their final clash, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments)"

And have that linked to the blog for further explanation and numbers. But since both Beerus and Goku link to the blog which explains it further I don't think it's the end of the world either as it is.
What speed that you calc it at?

i would love to but i don't even know how to upload images let alone edit pages .
i'm still new to this.

as for the edits i suggest adding how " beerus was fast enough to react to said explosion " to the justifications .

@San-Kakarot 196 quadrillion times ftl for 30 sec. One thing that may be making the numbers lower than you expected is that vsbw uses a calculation which places the DB Universe at 2 times the diameter of the Observable Universe. There are other calcs and reasoning to make it much larger, but that would require a cosmology revision first, and that's a whole other can of worms.

@San-Kakarot 196 quadrillion times ftl for 30 sec. One thing that may be making the numbers lower than you expected is that vsbw uses a calculation which places the DB Universe at 2 times the diameter of the Observable Universe. There are other calcs and reasoning to make it much larger, but that would require a cosmology revision first, and that's a whole other can of worms.
Only 2? How did BOG characters become 220x baseline again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back