• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But has Goku used teleportation many times throughout the battle in his fights? He has died a number of times but I don’t recall those instances having him teleport around like Shadow.
He used it against cell and beerus I think

Goku can teleport towards eggman
And how would that even help him? He already faces Eggman and has nowhere else to go, especially since your argument is "he sees a cut so he teleports away", even though he never did it when Goku Black did something similar

And how would that even help him? He already faces Eggman and has nowhere else to go, especially since your argument is "he sees a cut so he teleports away", even though he never did it when Goku Black did something similar
Goku blacks cuts were different they were not pulling Goku in them

Can you show me a clip? This is what I’m thinking you are talking about

Ah that will take some time he used it against cell so he won't end up hitting earth and vegito used it against merged zamasu to punch him in the ground I don't remember with beerus and toppo but I will look it up

Think about it you are getting pulled in a tear of space and how will not realise something is wrong with that

If anything instinctive reaction will help Goku here to quickly make a decision for teleportation

Making a specific scenario that just happens to unfavor Goku so he dies to sonic's villian and imply he is inferior to Sonic
How is that unfair exactly?

I can't really defend sanicspood for making a ton of DB VS Sonic matches, but in this case he didn't do anything really unfair

It's just that Goku would have no idea about the Spatial cut of the Egg Salamander and Eggman would use it after quickly realizing Goku not only overpowers him, but also dodges every attack he throws at him with MUI

Making a specific scenario that just happens to unfavor Goku so he dies to sonic's villian and imply he is inferior to Sonic
but the thing is i didn’t do that. goku could literally just eventually over power the salamander thanks to his saiyan biology

i made this match cuz after the downgrades for the salamander i thought it was fair to put him up against goku cuz both have comparable ap

So what if he does lose? That isn't spite and this scenario isn't that specific even.

Ok, I see.

Tho, I’m still in the mindset Egg Salamander is likely going to pull off his Spatial move more than Goku’s teleportation. Goku doesn’t appear to revolve his fighting style around it either.

Ok, I see.

Tho, I’m still in the mindset Egg Salamander is likely going to pull off his Spatial move more than Goku’s teleportation. Goku doesn’t appear to revolve his fighting style around it either.
He doesn't but instinctive reaction should help with that

Has instinctive reaction activated teleportation? It’s also a technique Goku actively does, by putting fingers to his head.
Goku has done it without putting finger on his head twice once against cell and once against toppo

Egg Salamander: 13 (Maverick, Gilad_Hyperstar, ShakeResounding, ElixirBlue, WarriorOfMite, GlaceonGamez471, JED, Theuser789, Supergamer100x, Abysswalker2126, Lord_JJJ, Planck69, manu_zarri)
Been counting votes, is Grace over?
Goku: 10 (LightReinh12345, Hasty12345, Orange, Sonicflare9, Coolboy6, Naitodesu, Havok, Bobepipipiri, CR_Catinho, Rez)

BetterThanYou said the Salamander stomps after I brought up its Spatial Manipulation so I presume they don’t think Goku wins anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back