• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't an actual Black Hole though. You can see it in Black Holes feats in fiction

BBasically, the pretty Black Hole exhibits phenomenons that makes it not an actual Black Hole, such as:

1) Light escaping from inside of the black hole and crossing the event horizon

2) No gravitational pull from outside of the pretty black hole as well

According to this video, light cannot escape from it. And goku's IT didn't work.

According to this video, light cannot escape from it. And goku's IT didn't work.

IT has nothing to do with this.

Goku's Kamehameha literally tears the attack apart, and the light from the attack also goes through the Black Hole from the inside just before the attack is shattered

You also still didn't addressed the issue of the Pretty Black Hole not exerting Gravitational pull OUTSIDE of the black hole

IT has nothing to do with this.

Goku's Kamehameha literally tears the attack apart, and the light from the attack also goes through the Black Hole from the inside just before the attack is shattered
Goku's kamehameha penetrated through the blackhole because it was stronger than the black hole. And kamehameha is not light, it is ki/life energy.
And IT can make goku travel to different dimensions like the afterlife, so it does matter.
And goku literally said that it is very heavy and can sink through the earth ( don't know if they are talking about the plant or just the ground).

Goku's kamehameha penetrated through the blackhole because it was stronger than the black hole. And kamehameha is not light, it is ki/life energy.
And IT can make goku travel to different dimensions like the afterlife, so it does matter.
And goku literally said that it is very heavy and can sink through the earth ( don't know if they are talking about the plant or just the ground).
I said Light from the Kamehameha, not that the Kamehameha IS light. Don't put words in my mouth

Saying it's really heavy doesn't mean much since we got many places that have high gravity like Bulma's gravity chamber.

Sinking through the ground isn't exclusive to Black Holes either, and you can't shatter an Event Horizon with just brute force since it isn't a physical thing

I said Light from the Kamehameha, not that the Kamehameha IS light. Don't put words in my mouth

Saying it's really heavy doesn't mean much since we got many places that have high gravity like Bulma's gravity chamber.

Sinking through the ground isn't exclusive to Black Holes either, and you can't shatter an Event Horizon with just brute force since it isn't a physical thing
The video actually doesn't really call it a black hole so, may be it is a structure resembling a black hole or the writers just doesn't know how black holes work.
Anyway, if spatial slicing is his first move, then goku loses.
Otherwise i am keeping my vote for goku.

The video actually doesn't really call it a black hole so, may be it is a structure resembling a black hole or the writers just doesn't know how black holes work.
Anyway, if spatial slicing is his first move, then goku loses.
Otherwise i am keeping my vote for goku.
Goku doesn't one shot though. Both scale to Half 2-C

Ok. So both have the same AP. So, what is goku's wincon then? He doesn't hzve any hax to kill salamander.
This seems like a stomp.

Ok. So both have the same AP. So, what is goku's wincon then? He doesn't hzve any hax to kill salamander.
This seems like a stomp.
According to Goku’s votes he’d eventually be able to overpower the Salamander via his Reactive Power level

He can kill Salamander via AP. He doesn't resist that
No he can't kill him with AP since they both are comparable to each other. You need to be at least 7.5x stronger in order to one shot. So, no goku has no wincons.
He also got Instictive Reactions to dodge regular attacks
It will just delay the inevitable.
Goku has no hax to put down his opponent.
Since this is anime goku, hakai is not an option

So, egg salamander stomps goku.

Does the salamander start with spatial slice? cuz Goku could overpower before then but idk
They’d initially have comparable AP so no he wouldn’t. Eggman would just use it when he notices he can’t kill Goku through sheer force

According to Goku’s votes he’d eventually be able to overpower the Salamander via his Reactive Power level
RPL only works when an opponent is stronger thsn goku. I have never seen RPL happening when goku fights someone equal or weaker than him.
So nope, it is still a stomp for salamander.

No he can't kill him with AP since they both are comparable to each other. You need to be at least 7.5x stronger in order to one shot. So, no goku has no wincons.

It will just delay the inevitable.
Goku has no hax to put down his opponent.
Since this is anime goku, hakai is not an option

So, egg salamander stomps goku.
Actually, 7.5 times is what needed to stomp the opponents. Goku can definitely kill beings with relatively similar AP, especially since Egg Salamander doesn't have Stonewall durability

Guys, goku has no wincons. RPL only works when an opponent is stronger than goku, which is not the case here. Zenkai boost is not a wincon. The best goku can do here is that he can fight salamander for a while and then get haxstomped. So no, goku has no wincons

Actually, 7.5 times is what needed to stomp the opponents. Goku can definitely kill beings with relatively similar AP, especially since Egg Salamander doesn't have Stonewall durability
It just means that goku will be able to go toe to toe with him but not kill him since he doesn't have any attack powerful enough. So, no AP is not a wincon here. RPL and zenkai boost are not wincons too as I explained above.
This is a stomp.

It just means that goku will be able to go toe to toe with him but not kill him since he doesn't have any attack powerful enough. So, no AP is not a wincon here. RPL and zenkai boost are not wincons too as I explained above.
This is a stomp.
Goku actually scale above Beerus' feat, so he does have somwhat of an AP advantage,

but not enough to stomp him

They’ll initially fight toe-to-toe with Goku having the advantage with his instinctive reactions and RPL, until Eggman gets frustrated and uses Spatial Slicing.

Yeah it's clear UI Goku would adapt to Egg Salamander, but the Eggman would realize they can't hit Goku and use Spatial Cutting to end him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back