• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Conservative Speed Multipliers (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on our multipliers page.

Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Multipliers: Rejected due to never being stated in the actual series. Furthermore often seem to multiply in-universe power levels and not actual power. They often seem inconsistent, like for example the x2 SSJ2 multiplier turning a stomp around.

"Furthermore often seem to multiply in-universe power levels and not actual power. They often seem inconsistent, like for example the x2 SSJ2 multiplier turning a stomp around. "

I don't who wrote this but this makes literally 0 sense. This entire paragraph implies that SSj 2 multipliers are more than their supposed increase

Imagine if we used the Fusion Multipliers based on Saiyan Multipliers and vice versa? This wiki could never.

Last edited:
I actually agree with you. If we were to include SSJB and Fusion (Possibly Rose too) the number would already easily go in the septillions.
Ssb multiplier is literally ain't that controversial, ssg ssj3 or ssj2 you can say they are
But ssb is literally just ssg+50x

Ssb multiplier is literally ain't that controversial, ssg ssj3 or ssj2 you can say they are
But ssb is literally just ssg+50x
I think SSJB and Fusion should be accepted yes. SSJB is just SSJG x 50 and Fusion is consistently depicted as: Fusee max power + Fusee max power x 20-90 in DBS, DBZ and the Daizenshuu

Most of the multipliers aren't controversial. If we used 2 and 3 (which to me aren't controversial at all) we can make a conservative scale for Fusion God Blue and BlueKK. Instead of Blue just being another x 50.

I think SSJB and Fusion should be accepted yes. SSJB is just SSJG x 50 and Fusion is consistently depicted as: Fusee max power + Fusee max power x 20-90 in DBS, DBZ and the Daizenshuu
Incorrect. For one it must be a multiple of 60 because it's apparently dozens and tens. And second base Vegito is stronger than SSJ3 so it must be at least a 400x multiplier.

Incorrect. For one it must be a multiple of 60 because it's apparently dozens and tens. And second base Vegito is stronger than SSJ3 so it must be at least a 400x multiplier.
I mean I actually agree with the SSJ2 and 3 multipliers. The Fusion multiplier I posted is just a lowball on my part since the wiki doesn't accept SSJ2 and 3 multipliers

I mean I actually agree with the SSJ2 and 3 multipliers. The Fusion multiplier I posted is just a lowball on my part since the wiki doesn't accept SSJ2 and 3 multipliers
I'm stupid. I literally forgot the "Golden Rule". You said 20 - 90x because of the wiki. In any case it should still be a multiple of 60.

The problem is that even if the SSJ Multipliers were inaccurate, they are only inaccurate because they are too low compared to the output from the characters. If anything the wiki would be arguing that the source material actually downplays the actual power of characters. SSJG from Base should be millions of times stronger but a safe low ball upscale from SSJ3 or from a hypothetical BoG Vegito could give us an idea of the actual multiplier and an “at least he’s this amount of times stronger” verdict

The problem is that even if the SSJ Multipliers were inaccurate, they are only inaccurate because they are too low compared to the output from the characters. If anything the wiki would be arguing that the source material actually downplays the actual power of characters. SSJG from Base should be millions of times stronger but a safe low ball upscale from SSJ3 or from a hypothetical BoG Vegito could give us an idea of the actual multiplier and an “at least he’s this amount of times stronger” verdict
Millions? Idk about that. I think 20,000x is a nice conservative estimate but if I were to actually give a scale, my bets are on 40,000 - 50,000x, not MILLIONS.

Millions? Idk about that. I think 20,000x is a nice conservative estimate but if I were to actually give a scale, my bets are on 40,000 - 50,000x, not MILLIONS.
It made goku from solar system to 220x baseline universal
From couple hundreds of times the speed of light to quafrillions the speed of light

Going off of the anime

BoG SSJ3: 1

Base Vegito: 2x SSJ3 (stated to be the two Saiyan’s peaks multiplied together)

SSJ Vegito: 100x SSJ3 (50x multiplier)

SSJG: 200x SSJ3 (stated to be the strongest power Goku ever felt including Vegito, Goku also accessed that fusion wouldn’t of been enough for Beerus but felt confident in SSJG)

NOTE:
KEEP IN MIND VEGITO’S POWER CHANGES AS GOKU AND VEGETA HIT NEW PEAKS OF STRENGTH. SO BASE FUSIONS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR CURRENT SSJG POWER.

His base simply could have been stronger. It's been years. Also Solar System is a blatant downplay.
Orange gets my point, the wiki seems to scale off of feats but that wouldn’t work for Dragon Ball. It would be millions even if Goku had a 3-B base form

Going off of the anime

BoG SSJ3: 1

Base Vegito: 2x SSJ3 (stated to be the two Saiyan’s peaks multiplied together)

SSJ Vegito: 100x SSJ3 (50x multiplier)

SSJG: 200x SSJ3 (stated to be the strongest power Goku ever felt including Vegito, Goku also accessed that fusion wouldn’t of been enough for Beerus but felt confident in SSJG)

NOTE:
KEEP IN MIND VEGITO’S POWER CHANGES AS GOKU AND VEGETA HIT NEW PEAKS OF STRENGTH. SO BASE FUSIONS ARE STRONGER THAN THEIR CURRENT SSJG POWER.
That would have many contradictions. For one SSJ3 x SSJ3 / = / 2x SSJ3 from your logic and also discards the 60x multiplier. 1x SSJ3 is fine. Logic is ok. So 50x SSJ3. And then you pulled 2x Vegito out of your ass.

That would have many contradictions. For one SSJ3 x SSJ3 / = / 2x SSJ3 from your logic and also discards the 60x multiplier. 1x SSJ3 is fine. Logic is ok. So 50x SSJ3. And then you pulled 2x Vegito out of your ass.
The Daizenshuu, or the Super Excitibg Guide, states that Vegito in Base is the multiplication of Vegeta and Goku at their peak. So it would look like BoG Goku x BoG Vegeta, whom had a SSJ3 power up with Enraged SSJ2.

Also where did you get SSJ3x SSJ3 I never said that.
Or 2x Vegito

The Daizenshuu, or the Super Excitibg Guide, states that Vegito in Base is the multiplication of Vegeta and Goku at their peak. So it would look like BoG Goku x BoG Vegeta, whom had a SSJ3 power up with Enraged SSJ2.

Or 2x Vegito
If it's multiplication that's G x V? They are both at a level of SSJ3. Hence it would be SSJ3 x SSJ3?

Or 2x Vegito
Potara multiplier was retconned to be sum of both fighters times fusion multiplier

Which is how I got A (Form) + B (Form) x 420(example). = Fusion. It's the most conservative multiplier that makes sense and Base Vegito > SSJ3 Goku. And ofc SSG is stronger than SSJ Vegito so it's at least 21,000 by the estimate. Which isn't that big when you go from Galaxy to Universal.

Man I should have found this thread sooner.
I made the first CRT about upgrading db characters speed and using multipliers using the 196 quadrillion c calc, I made a blog and used ssb as a 50x 50 multiplier and it wasn't accepted because of multiplier stacking but it seems everyone is arguing for that now.

Actually wouldn't base goku be 1.9 quintillion the speed of light since he got 10x stronger after the black saga?

This isn't conservative, this is way too over the top, and this is coming from a guy who advocated for SSJRyu's multipliers for DBS.

This isn't conservative, this is way too over the top, and this is coming from a guy who advocated for SSJRyu's multipliers for DBS.
May I remind you again that we are only using ssb multiplier.
And this is the lowballed version

The one in the OP, yes, but there were other much more conservative scaling chains being listed in the comments
EDIT: Even assuming the SSB's 50x multiplier, 2 septillion times FTL is the maximum limit from what I gauged for my own, I honestly don't know where the **** decillions came from.

Suppressed Beerus/Base DBS Goku Post BoG - 196 quadrillion c

SSJ Goku - 9.8 quintillion c

SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJG - At least 9.8 quintillion c, likely far higher

Pre-Goku Black Saga SSJB (Assuming 50x Multiplier over BoG SSG) - 490 quintillion c

SSJB KKx10 (U6 Saga) - At least 4.9 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku from Hit rematch and onwards - At least 4.9 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB KKx20 Goku (beginning of ToP) - At least 98 sextillion c, likely far higher

UIO1 and UIO2 Goku - At least 98 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku (Post UIO2) - At least 98 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post UIO2) - At least 1.96 septillion c, likely far higher

UIO3 Goku - At least 1.96 septillion c, likely far higher

MUI Goku - At least 1.96 septillion c, likely far higher

Last edited:
Even assuming the SSB's 50x multiplier, 3.92 septillion times FTL is the maximum limit, I honestly don't know where the **** decillions came from.
Why are we assuming that ssb is 50x? We aren't, we have statements of it db being ssg+ssj, unless if you want to say that the ssj multiplier isn't valid which...extremely idiotic.
And I don't agree with decillioms since the site does use ssj2&3

Even assuming the SSB's 50x multiplier, 3.92 septillion times FTL is the maximum limit from what I gauged for my own, I honestly don't know where the **** decillions came from.
Yeah decillions is pretty absurd, but Septillions is definitely plausable, especially with all evidence suggesting SSB being at the very least 50 times SSJ

My Interpretation.
Goku base after T.o.p. : 1.96 quintillion.
(He got 10 times stronger after black saga, we don't count the other zenkai boosts since they are are hard to count actually)
Goku Ssj: his super saiyan multipliers is accepted, and is backed up by feats, statement etc.... it would give us: 98 quintillion.
I will ignore the ssj2,3, and god multipliers.
I will go straight to ssb: it's in.The name, it's ssg+ssj, ssj multiplier is accepted so I don't see why we shouldn't use it. It would give us 4900 quintillion, or 4.9 sixtillion.
Ssb10: is 49 sixtillion.
Ssb20 is : 980 sixtillion .
After his ui. His ssb is as strong as his ssb20 .
Which means his ssb is :980 sextillion
Ssb10 would give us: 9.8 septillion
Ssb20 would be : 196 septillion the speed of light
Actually if his ssb became as fast as his ssb20, meaning he got 20 faster, so his base would actually be 39.2 quintillion the speed of light, doing the math of everything will be a hell hole

EDIT: Even assuming the SSB's 50x multiplier, 2 septillion times FTL is the maximum limit from what I gauged for my own, I honestly don't know where the **** decillions came from.

Suppressed Beerus/Base DBS Goku Post BoG - 196 quadrillion c

SSJ Goku - 9.8 quintillion c

SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJG - At least 9.8 quintillion c, likely far higher

Pre-Goku Black Saga SSJB (Assuming 50x Multiplier over BoG SSG) - 490 quintillion c

SSJB KKx10 (U6 Saga) - At least 4.9 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku from Hit rematch and onwards - At least 4.9 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB KKx20 Goku (beginning of ToP) - At least 98 sextillion c, likely far higher

UIO1 and UIO2 Goku - At least 98 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku (Post UIO2) - At least 98 sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJB Goku KKx20 (Post UIO2) - At least 1.96 septillion c, likely far higher

UIO3 Goku - At least 1.96 septillion c, likely far higher

MUI Goku - At least 1.96 septillion c, likely far higher
Anyway, this is the correct multiplier to go with assuming 50x SSB gets accepted, anything higher is just blatant wank, especially the decillions thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back