• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Conservative Speed Multipliers (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku (RoF) - 196 Quadrillion c

SSJ Goku (RoF) - 9.8 Quintillion c

SSJ2 Goku (RoF) - 19.6 Quintillion c

SSJ3 Goku (RoF) - 78.4 Quintillion c

SSJ God Goku (RoF) - At least 31.36 Sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJ Blue Goku (RoF) - At least 1.568 Septillion c, likely far higher

SSJ Blue Kaioken x10 Goku (U6 Saga) - At least 15.68 Septillion c, likely far higher

Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 1.96 Quintillion c

SSJ Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 98 Quintillion c

SSJ2 Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 196 Quintillion c

SSJ3 Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 784 Quintillion c

SSJ God Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 313.6 Sextillion c, likely far higher

SSJ Blue Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 15.68 Septillion c, likely far higher

SSJ Blue Kaioken x20 Goku (End of Future Trunks Saga) - At least 313.6 Septillion c, likely far higher

Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 98 Quintillion c

SSJ Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 4.9 Sextillion c

SSJ2 Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 9.8 Sextillion c

SSJ3 Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 39.2 Sextillion c

SSJ God Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 15.68 Septillion c, likely far higher

SSJ Blue Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 78.4 Septillion c, likely far higher

SSJ Blue Kaioken x20 Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 15.68 Octillion c, likely far higher

Ultra Instinct Goku (Post-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) - At least 6.272 Decillion c, likely far higher

Notes​

• The 196 quadrillion c speed for Base Goku (RoF) is based on the accepted calculation for this feat.
  • SSJ is officially a 50x multiplier in Daizenshuu and Super exciting guide, however more than that it is consistent with the showings in the manga as a 50x speed multiplier as well. Goku using Kaiokenx10 was being speed blitzed by 50% Frieza, and even Kaiokenx20 while using a kamehameha was at best equal to 50% Frieza's speed, yet using SSJ allowed Goku to speed blitz 50% Frieza, and even have an edge in speed over 100% Frieza, therefore it is highly consistent with the 50x multiplier assigned to it.
  • SSJ2 & SSJ3 is officially 100x and 400x multipliers in the Super Exciting Guide
  • Goku could barely keep up with Hit by the end of the U6 tournament even with SSBKKx10, yet defeated a Hit who was stated stronger in their second fight with SSJ Blue alone.
  • Goku gained many substantial boosts from unquantifiable transformations, breaking his limits, constant battling and training. This is acknowledged in the "at least" and "likely far higher" additions.
  • We use the Kaioken multipliers because they are explicitly stated to multiply speed and power by the number stated in the technique. This further extends to SSJ fra. We continue to use Kaioken multipliers in DBS as well as the SSJ multiplier.
  • Vegito was stated to be greater than SSJ3, so Vegito's multiplier is at least 400x
  • Goku stated that even fusion with Vegeta, he had no chance to fight against Beerus. So SSJ God's multiplier is at least 160,000x
  • Super Saiyan Blue is a form that combines the power of Super Saiyan God with the first Super Saiyan form, so SSJ Blue's multiplier is at least 8,000,000x
  • Gogeta can dodge Broly's attacks, so base Gogeta=SSJ Blue Goku/Vegeta

Last edited:
What the hell? They’re literally the same thing.
Just go and check it lmao. It's not accepted which is strange, since ssb is just ssg + ssj, and we know ssj is 50x times multiplier. If you don't believe me you can go ahead and check it for yourself

I do actually wonder how we treat SSJ Rose here. It could boost chain a bit depending how Black scales and if it's considered Black's version of SSJ here

If I would make a conservative DBS speed tiers, then:

SSG Goku (BoG) = Base Goku (RoF) = 196 Quadrillion c

SSJ Goku = 9.8 Quintillion c

SSB Goku = 490 Quintillion c

SSBKK10 Goku = 4.9 Sextillion c = End of Black Saga / ToP SSB Goku

SSBKK20 ToP Goku = 98 Sextillion c

SSB Goku (Post 2nd UIO) = 98 Sextillion c

SSBKK20 Goku = 1.96 Septillion c

Anyone above Post UIO2 SSBKK20 Goku would scale above 1.96 Septillion c

I know it was accepted, but how did we reach to that conclusion
I believe it was accepted that the High Density Energy ball was going to destroy the universe extremely fast (obv), but when it comes to the timeframe of the explosion a 30 second lowball was only accepted. (Don't ask why, I would have preferred 10 seconds lol)

I believe it was accepted that the High Density Energy ball was going to destroy the universe extremely fast (obv), but when it comes to the timeframe of the explosion a 30 second lowball was only accepted. (Don't ask why, I would have preferred 10 seconds lol)
Wasn't it going to destroy the entire Macrocosm 7 or just the living universe? Because the shockwaves reached to the kaio realm, and the explosion should be pretty pretty stronger and faster.

Wasn't it going to destroy the entire Macrocosm 7 or just the living universe? Because the shockwaves reached to the kaio realm, and the explosion should be pretty pretty stronger and faster.
The entire Macrocosm yes, but that was already noted in the feat.

If I would make a conservative DBS speed tiers, then:

SSG Goku (BoG) = Base Goku (RoF) = 196 Quadrillion c

SSJ Goku = 9.8 Quintillion c

SSB Goku = 490 Quintillion c

SSBKK10 Goku = 4.9 Sextillion c = End of Black Saga / ToP SSB Goku

SSBKK20 ToP Goku = 98 Sextillion c

SSB Goku (Post 2nd UIO) = 98 Sextillion c

SSBKK20 Goku = 1.96 Septillion c

Anyone above Post UIO2 SSBKK20 Goku would scale above 1.96 Septillion c
Actually goku used kk10 in the 7vs6 tournament, after the black saga ge got 10 times stronger. So the results would be higher

The entire Macrocosm yes, but that was already noted in the feat.
Ohhh thanks for telling, I just thought they only calculate the destruction of the mortal realm.
I'm curious if you don't mind me asking, how big is the entire macrocosm?

It should be 2x larger than the observable universe at least
Wait, isn't the heaven as big as the mortal universe "it should be since it needs to hold every good person in the all of the lifetime of the universe "
Hell should be logically as big, and the whole after life which has a multi galaxy sized sun. It should be pretty over 4 times the size of the obs universe

Wait, isn't the heaven as big as the mortal universe "it should be since it needs to hold every good person in the all of the lifetime of the universe "
Hell should be logically as big, and the whole after life which has a multi galaxy sized sun. It should be pretty over 4 times the size of the obs universe
That's unfortunately not accepted.

This is not conservative in any sense. Most of the multipliers used are not accepted. Plus, we recently had a discussion regarding this on a thread, you can check that out.

Ssb is literally just ssg+ ssj. Ssj multipleier , and it is conservative since we didn't count for ssj2 and ssj3

This is not conservative in any sense. Most of the multipliers used are not accepted. Plus, we recently had a discussion regarding this on a thread, you can check that out.
I can understand why you don't accept the initial multipliers, but there's no reason SSB wouldn't be accepted as at bare minimum 50 times SSJ.

Literally every piece of media that describes the form clearly mention it being a Super Saiyan with the power of Super Saiyan God (SSB Gogeta's line from DBFZ, Goku explaining the form to Frieza in RoF and more. Hell, the form is literally called "Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan")

It’s actually higher than 50x because base Kefla stomped SSG Goku but SSB Goku was fighting equally against SSJ Kefla.
Goku did not fought equally with SSJ Kefla as SSB, he was pushed to SSBKK, and even afterwards, he was knocked out by a surprise kick from her, which was what triggered his second UI-sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back