• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS BoG Base Goku having "absorbed SSG into Base" is false and the article about it is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PFM18

Just a note that you need to make an effort to stay polite within this wiki.

"you're going to make this claim without even responding to my post debunking your argument"

Posting a massive wall of text isn't debunking. Argumentum ad nauseum and verbosium isn't debunking. I already addressed all of the same points in my earlier comment and if you're hellbent on being wilfully ignorant and stubborn then I can't repeat the same things again and again.

"Even posted screenshots showing how they literally made a point to zoom in on his face"

Yes very convenient. Let's keep ignoring the fact that Goku was smiling before and after that line . Let's ignore that he had a calm tone throughout the dialogue and also ignore the blatantly obvious fact that he was struggling to speak properly because of the physical pai that made his eyebrows like that, even after he was smiling when he finished his dialogue.

PFM18 said:
My area said:
I checked and there is literally no difference between them at all both have(Absorbing SSG power in base) which is inherently same thing
One has god ki one does not. Therefore they are different.
Both have SSG power which is god ki power my dude

PFM18 said:
Maybe try reading the thread that you're whining about? You probably should given that your characterization of the thread is a gross misrepresentation.
i did

akm sama, darkdragonmedeus, klol, awkguy, stoned orc, xantospoc, proudlearner, zamasu, mister6, eminiteable, c2 of omegon, rusty one, akreious, naeblis, my area, and me they all disagree with your stand or agree with akm sama's points

only omegas and maybe vietthai agree with you

i dont know about byasura i am amazed this is not closed yet...... this been dragging for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back