• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH upgrade to High 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I just want multiversal Nega Chin is that so hard to ask for

The real cal howard said:
*Game Freak is High 2-A because they said their in-game avatars created all the Pokemon, including Arceus and co.
  • Rika Nonaka and other Digimon Tamers are higher dimensional to Digimon Adventure characters, because the first Digimon is just a TV show to them.
  • Kirby is a movie in Mario & Luigi, making them 5-D.
  • The Looney Tunes Show is a TV show to Harley Quinn, making her 5-D.
  • DCAU characters are 5-D because that one alternate universe is a comic to John Stewart.
Need I go on?
this isn't the same thing.you can't compare it because the dbh verse is a verse that exist for them(the charismas) with actual people they are not just drawings.and demigra also transcended his verse while these beings you mentioned like kirby for example in amrio and lugui would just be drawing for mario and luigi so your whole comparisons is invalid

But to actually debunk rather than just state things, dimension is obviously not being used in that context. Aside from the obvious of spatial dimensions being too complex of a subject for any fiction, especially DB, to cover with so little, transcending space-time doesn't always mean going to a higher dimension. In this case, it quite easily could (and does) mean hopping universes. Beat's world is isolated from the local DB multiverse. Digimon does it all the time, with infinite servers with infinite universes (I h8 u Dragon for making Digimon even more OP ovo).

"Dimension transfer" is the most meaningless supporting evidence I've heard.

Avatars aren't always higher dimensional. Just take one look at the highest grossing film of all time. Or that recent Spielberg movie Ready Player One. Or Sword Art Online. I could go on.

Should this be closed now? A good number of people disagree with the thread's premsie and its supporters aren't giving any meaningful input to refute skepticism.

It may as well be a Fun and Games thread by now.

But to actually debunk rather than just state things, dimension is obviously not being used in that context. Aside from the obvious of spatial dimensions being too complex of a subject for any fiction, especially DB, to cover with so little, transcending space-time doesn't always mean going to a higher dimension. In this case, it quite easily could (and does) mean hopping universes. Beat's world is isolated from the local DB multiverse. Digimon does it all the time, with infinite servers with infinite universes (I h8 u Dragon for making Digimon even more OP ovo).
"Dimension transfer" is the most meaningless supporting evidence I've heard.

Avatars aren't always higher dimensional. Just take one look at the highest grossing film of all time. Or that recent Spielberg movie Ready Player One. Or Sword Art Online. I could go on.
the thing is demigra actually transcended his fictional verse and ascended to a higher dimension.his actual verse contains all these dimensions and timelines and he transcended it.

i mean common the dragonball heroes verse exist as just a video game to these beings...

Shootingkill said:
Are you really going to agree on absolutely everything he says just because he supports the upgrade?
Also are you going to demonize and report people for saying they disagree with people without giving reasons as to why they disagree, only to then do that yourself?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Maybe, maybe not.
Maybe i just agree on his opinion.

Weird, huh?
And maybe all the people you harassed, treated as being suspicious and reported just agreed on Matt's opinion.

Yes, and they can travel to the DB verse. It's another universe, where things that they thought were fiction didn't exist. If they treated them as fiction, there would be no sense of bewilderment, and would instantly be a god there. Not treated like a god, but an actual god. A higher dimensional being in their case would be able to change the plot, and do things like that, because it's nothing but fiction to them. Furthermore, yet another example. Nega-Chin from FoP did it. Does that make him 4-D? No. He's 8-B.

It's literally just this DCAU episode.

You messaged Maverick out of nowhere, with blatantly false information accusing him of things simply for agreeing with Matt.

And again, maybe Maverick just agrees on Matt's opinion. Weird, huh?

Yes, and they can travel to the DB verse. It's another universe, where things that they thought were fiction didn't exist. If they treated them as fiction, there would be no sense of bewilderment, and would instantly be a god there. Not treated like a god, but an actual god. A higher dimensional being in their case would be able to change the plot, and do things like that, because it's nothing but fiction to them. Furthermore, yet another example. Nega-Chin from FoP did it. Does that make him 4-D? No. He's 8-B.
It's literally just this DCAU episode.
this(dcau episode) just sounds like a parallel world not like a place that is viewed as fiction...not comparable in anyway.the thing what makes these beings high 2a is due to the fact that demigra was able to trancends his reality itself.and also the fact his reality has space and time.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Oh yeah, i must have missed the year.
Sorry about that.
Thanks for apologizing and it's fine.

Can we guys stop this? Please?

There's no reason to let this blow out of proportion. Aside from this might as well being a fun and games thread, its obvious its not getting accepted because of the sheer amount of people who disagree. So if there's nothing else, this should just be closed to prevent further escalation.

I disagree with this 100%. Like, the examples I mentioned see the game as just a game. Deadpool in Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe he "got out" of the comic book and started to kill the writers. Does it place his alternate version any higher? No, absolutely not.

@Beerus. Transcending space-time. NOt transcending reality. Big difference. You can transcend space-time by surpassing its boundaries. People really need to remember that transcend just means surpass limits. He's surpassing the limits of his space-time, which is limited by not being able to get to Beat's world, to travel to Beat's world. Goku transcends Super Saiyan 1 with Super Saiyan 2. Does that make him literally above SSJ, as opposed to just surpassing its limits? No.

@Beerus Do you think all the people here can bust infinite multiverses? Because this exact same "the entire verse is just fiction to the people" thing can be said for them too.

Do you want Superboy-Prime, Mxyzptlk, or Gwenpool to be Tier 1?

This is merely a 4th wall break where real life humans can enter fictional worlds and vice versa.

Also why can't some downplayer use this to argue DB is 2-D? I mean the entire verse is flat, fictional and nonexistent to real children.

@Cal Also the scan says "transcending space" not even "transcending space-time" or "transcending space and time".

At this point, even without a "vote count" it's blatantly obvious that this thread's premise has a lot more skeptics than supporters.

I think it's safe to make this thread just another bad memory.

@Matt

Give evidence for the "Real world" being just another universe

If it was another universe, Demigra wouldn't have needed to transcend space-time to get into it, he would have just destroyed it then and there, becauase he already begun destroying the DBH multiverse and other parallel dimensions as well. "Transcend" being used in a "poetic" term is just flat out denial. Prove it is just a poetic term. You're not backing up your claims in the slightest. The scan states it was transcendence of Space/Space-time. If it was simple poetic language, they wouldn't have mentioned the space being transcended in the slightest.

Just a simple universe cannot view an entire multiverse as fiction. That makes no logical sense.

All your refutes have simply been "It's poetic language" and "It's another universe" Back up your claims.

"Not the actual Real world"

The writers and producers of Heroes exist in the Real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back