• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH upgrade to High 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat lives in Satan City. I hope this means 5-D Hercule is actually a thing

Also Beat is a regular kid in his world. He'd get demolished if he fought Homura and Strange Visitor. Not wise to put him in those types of battles if this gets accepted.

Oh right.

Any legitamate High 2-A demolishes Beat. Not sure about 5-D Mr. Satan though OvO

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Cal, its like SAO, if you die in the game, you DIE in real life.

Beat wouldnt suicide.
That literally proves that Beat's not higher dimensional. A higher dimensional entity shouldn't care at all that their avatar gets destroyed. And with the SAO character, Kasuto Kirigaya isn't Low 2-C to the SAO/ALO/GGO characters.

The real cal howard said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Cal

A simple "universe" won't view an entire multiverse as a game. By that logic the entire DBH multiverse is bigger than the "Real world" simply because "It's a universe". It's a dimension, that requires you to transcend into it. A dimension that transcends space-time is higher dimensional. The translations clearly state, and hold is as a huge threat "What!?... the stadium of your world was affected too!? Damn... it transcended space and went to another world!"

Matthew said to not use other verses as examples to try upgrade the DB characters, yet here and other threads it happenes. That is double standard.

• Paragraph 1:
Except Digimon did it already. Marvel did it. DC did it. Also, yes. The DB multiverse is bigger than Beat's world unless shown. A multiverse will always be bigger than a single world.

Also, given that world doesn't mean spatial dimension in any context, that quote supports my interpretation rather than yours. Demigra transcended space to go to another world, not another dimension.

• Paragraph 2:
Because saying "if this happens with this verse, this should happen with another" is different from "this is analogous to this"
"The DBH multiverse is bigger than Beats world"

You're telling me, a universe views an entire multiverse as fiction? That makes no logicial sense. And no, it isn't bigger. The term world means multiverse

Trunks used the statement "Our world" (talking about the DBH multiverse) and then "your world" (Talking about Beats). Are you telling me the term world was used in different context? The only difference here is that they needed to transcend st to enter Beat's world.

That is the epitmote of double standard. SSJRYU1 in his threads compared the feats with each other

Zenkaibattery1.

I can tell you of one universe that views not one universe, not one multiverse, but all multiverses, megaverses, omniverses, higher-dimensions, etc as fiction

Our own.

Because we write about these things.

The DB Franchise being fictional on Beat's world doesn't mean crap.

I'm gonna have to agree with all the other admins/mods in this thread. If characters like Madoka and Homura are outside of an infinite multiverse and aren't High 2-A, I can't support us doing the same for DBH characters without better evidence.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
That is the epitmote of double standard.
What'd be a double standard is if we then don't upgrade Superboy-Prime and Nega Chin for doing literally the exact same thing.

demigra didn't do nothing but affect two universes. The higher-dimension thing has been debunked over a dozen times already, weather you accept it or not.

Also Demigra affecting it proves it's not a higher-dimension.

Yes. My goodness. Is our universe beyond infinite degrees of infinity because we have DC Comics? No. It's below 100 billion light years, while DC's normal universe is 10000 times larger. Superboy Prime would be able to take our Big Bang, because his Big Bang is thousands of times larger than ours. Beat does not view DB as fiction. DB is a fictional universe in Beat's world. There is a major difference. This happens all the time in fiction.

Second, I'm not saying it's in a different context, because both contexts treat the two worlds as worlds, as opposed to dimensions apart.

Thirdly, SSJRyu said something along the lines of if Saint Seiya has this, then DB should have it too. No disrespect to him. Not the same.

Ryukama said:
Zenkaibattery1 said:
That is the epitmote of double standard.
What'd be a double standard is if we then don't upgrade Superboy-Prime and Nega Chin for doing literally the exact same thing.
Hey don't forget the DCAU, they did this with Justice Guild two parter.

Just make a rule about forbidding High 2-A DBH based on Beat being from a universe where Dragon Ball is fiction, for crying out loud. It's clear that some people won't ever change their minds.

Marvel 1989? 1999? Or something like that has a similar story as well, where Marquis of Death comes from. Is he transcended them? No. Is his universe transcended them? No. Heck, they even died by them.

What's with all the equivalencies of videogame references to something that happens in-canon of a storyline? A cheeky nod to another game (Animal Crossing and Mario) should NOT be equivalent to being a major component in the main story of the game.

Bro, the main comparison would be one, what Ryu linked, two, Nega Chin (which Ryu also referenced), three, the DCAU episode, and four, Gwenpool. We're so past the Animal Crossing part that it's not even funny.

If we want to count metafictional shit, TOAA is literally Gwenpool's author and created the real world. So no she is not above him no matter what angle you want to look at things at.

And we explain Demigra transcending DB's regular Space-Time how...? I don't think Transcending = Universe Travelling (Basically everyone can do that with TIMELINES in DBH).

Matthew Schroeder said:
Just make a rule about forbidding High 2-A DBH based on Beat being from a universe where Dragon Ball is fiction, for crying out loud. It's clear that some people won't ever change their minds.
Feel free to close this thread, and place a suggestion for a new regulation text on my message wall.

Akreious said:
And we explain Demigra transcending DB's regular Space-Time how...? I don't think Transcending = Universe Travelling (Basically everyone can do that with TIMELINES in DBH).
Because space and time aren't the same thing, despite how commonly they're intertwined. There are hundreds of characters who can time travel, but can't leave their universe and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back