• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH upgrade to High 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, i respect your opinion and all, but there are a lot of people just coming into the thread to disagree for Matthew´s reasons...

mmmm

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I mean, i respect your opinion and all, but there are a lot of people just coming into the thread to disagree for Matthew´s reasons...

mmmm
We all have opinions, and WHY do you want a High 2-A Goku like your life depends on it?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Is there even a story in animal crossing?
Well... it would hardly be a game if you aren't progressing some form of plot, even if it's a little thing like raising a farm.

So apparently Call of Duty Black ops 2 series in general should be High 2-A because it has an Easter egg game in Nuketown (forgot the name oof.....) Anyways I'm done with putting up examples. It's getting outta control, and don't wank too!

The Azathoth comparison is a false equivalency. Literally Omniscient beings as well as the very concept of knowledge, and all knowledge to be had are part of Azathoth's imagination.

Bacteria from Beat's world aren't High 2-A beings transcended over multiversal space-time. They are ******* worms.

Bacteria from Beat's world aren't High 2-A beings transcended over multiversal space-time. They are ******* worms.

Worms are not bacteria, dude. This is like, elementary school level stuff.

Anyways, if a villian was affecting a verse OUTSIDE of the Multiverse, it would still be High 2-A.

Matthew makes the most sense to me. Hence, I disagree with the upgrades, sad as I am to admit that.

As a sidenote, bringing up Marvel's Gwenpool probably isn't the best, seeing as her home reality (Earth-TRN565) is basically similiar to Earth-38119, a reality where Marvel is fictional. TAS Spiderman actually even met and talked to this Earth's Stan Lee! Not to mention that even our reality is featured in the Marvel multiverse, Earth-1218, where all this stuff is fiction.

And, ill repeat the facts again, before more "people" come here.

If you affect a verse that literally covers a multiverse...Its High 2-A. Directly.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Okay, but literally WHY do you agree with Matthew?

I mean, i dont want to say it, but this sounds...suspicious.
What sounds suspicious is that you reeaaallllly want a High 2-A Goku. Jk, lol. But like I said, we have our own opinion, and most agree on Matthew reasoning.

If I wanted High 2-A Goku, why didnt I make this thread?

Anyways, the fact that this is a direct High 2-A feat hasnt been debunked, making voting meaningless.

Oh, i dont know, i find it more suspicious what you meant by "What sounds suspicious is that you reeaaallllly want a High 2-A Goku. Jk, lol."

People can put the tin foil hats down. I've been following this thread long before Matt ever replied. Just didn't get to responding until now.

Fictional characters traveling to the real world and vice versa is a fairly common thing. I think it's a bit silly to consider literal real life humans to be infinite multiverse busters because of this.

Also why couldn't someone use this same reasoning for some ultra downplay and call Xenoverse/Heroes 2-D? Their world is flat, fictional and nonexistent to real life humans afterall.

You'd still have every Xenoverse/Heroes character besides the top/god tiers being downplayed to 2-D.

Again Universe 7 is flat, fictional and nonexistent to real life humans according to you. So it's 2-D.

I'm obviously not trying to downplay the series to that, but I'm asking why couldn't someone use this same reasoning to?

4th wall breaks of a fictional character traveling to the real world and vice versa just shouldn't really be a quantifiable feat for the most part.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Oh, i dont know, i find it more suspicious what you meant by "What sounds suspicious is that you reeaaallllly want a High 2-A Goku. Jk, lol."
It's just that I seen you comment things such as: " Evidence is shown here, therefore it has to be High 2-A Goku, wheather you like it or not (and I know you didn't write that, but I'm just summarizing it) Then you compared a popular GameCube game of which it has a few NES games in it to treat as a Easter egg to an arcade game of which the plot kinda reminds you of Digimon a bit. Then you go on to say "Hey, why do people agree with this person?" But it's just an opinion of which People AGREE on.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I mean, why would the NES games in animal crossing be games in it be a Easter egg, but when Dragon Ball does it, it is an outlier?
......can you even PLAY the game? I don't know, i have never played Animal crossing and even then, it's completely different from Dragon ball Heroes. Animal crossing is probably treated as something like the Sims or something.... (don't judge, it's just what I think... m'kay?)

they definitely high 2a.how is it not if they are transcending the fictional existence itself.in fact this should make them even higher.this means they are able to view every other fictional verse(at least 4d verse) as just fictions.

i mean common guys this is probably one of best proof we are ever get of dragonball being high 2a

• Game Freak is High 2-A because they said their in-game avatars created all the Pokemon, including Arceus and co.
  • Rika Nonaka and other Digimon Tamers are higher dimensional to Digimon Adventure characters, because the first Digimon is just a TV show to them.
  • Kirby is a movie in Mario & Luigi, making them 5-D.
  • The Looney Tunes Show is a TV show to Harley Quinn, making her 5-D.
  • DCAU characters are 5-D because that one alternate universe is a comic to John Stewart.
Need I go on?

(oh boi, change this to "Fun and game board" because this is how it's going I guess.) I recommend going to "Wank that Character" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back