• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH upgrade to High 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMUA, Rapid, stop trying to derail this thread which meaningless posts or attempts to lit up drama. Thank you very much.

So, the evidence doesn't support the conclusion, is jumbled, and poorly translated, correct? I feel like this will go absolutely nowhere then.

Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree. The evidence either lacks context or is taken out of context then what is in the scan. Doesn't help that people are mixing up universes with spatial dimensions.

Matthew Schroeder said:
DMUA, Rapid, stop trying to derail this thread which meaningless posts or attempts to lit up drama. Thank you very much.
Did you not literally tell that to everyone on discord that was indeed the reason this was happening?

But, I'll ablige of course, because it would be ironic to start drama over someone calling out muh drama.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The first just says "Dimension transfer", meaning travel between dimensions via technology.

The second looks like a google translate of a twitter post, with no link to the original source or context behind it.

The third scan is just Demigra affecting two universes with his Dark Energy. The world of the Dragon Ball characters, and Beat's world. That's literally just 2-C.

The rest is just trying to use Heroes stuff to upgrade Xenoverse, which doesn't scale. Heroes isn't canon to Xenoverse, but Xenoverse is canon to Heroes.
If it was truly travelling, why would they need an avatar? There's no explanation for anything like "No one can travel between dimensions on their own" or anything of the like, Occam's Razor tells me it'd be a lower world like is blatantly stated.

Well I mean unless you're a better translator.......

Agreeable if not for the first bit.

Yeah, also agreeable.

Is the DBH Multiverse considered infinite, as in having an infinite number of possible timelines? If so wouldn't that make the Real World infinitely above the DBH multiverse since DBH is just a video game to them that can be stored on arcade cabinets?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Wait, if the Dragon Ball Heroes arcade machine is on the "real world", it literally means it transcents the Dragon Ball heroes universe.
Do you think every single living breathing thing in Gwen Poole's universe is Tier -1. Because all of Marvel Comics is fictional to them? What about every single living breathing thing in Superboy Prime's universe?

Because this is seriously what you are suggesting.

The implication that every living person in Beat's universe is infinitely above even Zeno, a character stronger than Demigra, as he is fictional to them, but Demigra can apparently harm and threaten these infinitely superior beings to whom he is fiction.

Leogian4511 said:
Is the DBH Multiverse considered infinite, as in having an infinite number of possible timelines? If so wouldn't that make the Real World infinitely above the DBH multiverse since DBH is just a video game to them that can be stored on arcade cabinets?
No, only countless. And nope.

Take for example multiverse of infinite universes, and imagine our world is one of them. That means that there are literally infinite universes where our real world is a fictional setting.

Similarly, if a single universe had infinite size, that means that there are infinite planets identical to Earth with people identical to us living the same lives doing the same things.

I think Gwenpool should really be above most Marvel top tiers because the story literally doesnt affect her all.

But thats another story.

I think it has been proven that the DBH multiverse is literally a arcade machine in the real world.

Leogian4511 said:
Is the DBH Multiverse considered infinite, as in having an infinite number of possible timelines?
Well... the possiblities are endless... but not all of them actually exist, as shown when Demigra was basically blowing up the multiverse by flooding it with manifested possibilities, I believe.

That doesn't seem like a proper analogy. Let's take one of those worlds where ours is a fictional setting, that means in comparison to us, the real beings of that world should be infinitely superior.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I think Gwenpool should really be above most Marvel top tiers because the story literally doesnt affect her all.
But thats another story.
Understand something. One universe being fiction in another =/= This universe being infinitely transcendent over the other. It could, most likely, be just parallel worlds.

Leogian4511 said:
That doesn't seem like a proper analogy. Let's take one of those worlds where ours is a fictional setting, that means in comparison to us, the real beings of that world should be infinitely superior.
No, not at all. They would still be parallel universes. It's just that by the sheer numerical possibility, their fiction would be identical to our reality.

Okay, Matthew.

DBH Real World has a literal ARCADE MACHINE that has the entire DBH multiverse inside.

If that isnt transcending, i dont know what is.

Just let it go man.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Yeah, but if a villian is literally affecting the real world, which is 100% outside the DBH multiverse, i think that it is a clear cut High 2-A.
It's not the real world. It's another dimension, meaning another universe, where Dragon Ball is fiction. The characters there are not infinitely more real. In fact they are weaker in their world since Beat is just a normal, powerless kid who only gains powers when he enters the Dragon Ball fictional world.

If anything this proves that DBH is more likely Tier 11 because everything is fictional.

Or it is just unquantifiable.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
DBH Real World has a literal ARCADE MACHINE that has the entire DBH multiverse inside.

If that isnt transcending, i dont know what is.
False. It has a Dragon Ball Heroes Arcade Machine, like our world has, where normal 10-B kids play a fictional game about fictional characters. The metafiction is followed to the letter means all of DBH is 2D.

That's a complete false equivalency. Nobody argued that Animal Crossing should be Tier 1 because they can play Mario and Zelda.

You are arguing that Beat, who is a stand-in for the real life kids who play Dragon Ball Heroes, and by extension every living, breathing thing in their universe should be High 2-A... Because Dragon Ball is fiction there.

Even though they and their world has no powers as opposed to the fictional DB world where Beat is actually strong and powerful.

It's just meaningless metafiction. This ain't Umineko.

Well the showing that Capsule Corp. is the one who made the Dragon Ball Heroes Arcade Machines show that the DBH "Real World" is the Dragon Ball world, also Goku Jr.'s friend Puck is in Beat's class. They is also several mentions of the Dragon Balls use in the past

How is it a false equivalency?

Animal Crossing has the NES games, proving the verses are fictional to them.

And the animal crossing characters are not that superhuman.

Well, do you have anything else to add to the discussion or just...you know, saying you agree with someone out of literal nowhere?

WHY do you agree with Matthew?

Matthew Schroeder said:
That's a complete false equivalency. Nobody argued that Animal Crossing should be Tier 1 because they can play Mario and Zelda.
Well... it's not really an established mechanic and nobody really transcends from Mario to Animal Crossing. It's more just a cameo.

Do you think every single living breathing thing in Gwen Poole's universe is Tier -1. Because all of Marvel Comics is fictional to them? What about every single living breathing thing in Superboy Prime's universe?
well... can you tell me why not, exactly?

I have nothing to add to his rationale. I'm simply stating my opinion in regards to this thread.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Do you think that microscopic bacteria from Beat's world is infinitely above Zeno?
That's what the evidence suggests, yes. Just like how A blind idiot god is more powerful then Eldrich abominations with phenomenal cosmic power.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
You can literally buy a NES and play Mario on it.
Does it really mean anything in the story, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back