• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH stuff again

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does it say it’s made of literal information? Plus why does erasing everything somehow mean information hax? This sounds no different than Time power having fate and causality hax because of erasing a timeline, which got removed for being very flimsy evidence.

So where does it say it’s made of literal information? Plus why does erasing everything somehow mean information hax? This sounds no different than Time power having fate and causality hax because of erasing a timeline, which got removed for being very flimsy evidence.
The Wi-Fi network information, as it is stated, is what draws/creates the boundaries and properties of the Ziku World, and changing the Wi-Fi network information in any way changes the entirety of the Ziku and the people in it, as it's stated. As for erasing everything, the Ziku World would be included in this aswell, and to significantly affect/erase a dimension purely made up of Wi-Fi network information, you'd need to affect the information itself that makes it up

Last edited:
The Wi-Fi network information, as it is stated, is what draws/creates the boundaries and properties of the Ziku World, and changing the Wi-Fi network information in any way changes the entirety of the Ziku and the people in it, as it's stated. As for erasing everything, the Ziku World would be included in this aswell, and to significantly affect/erase a dimension purely made up of Wi-Fi network information, you'd need to affect the information itself that makes it up
I think I have to disagree with InfoManip. It says the boundaries are formed by Wi-Fi and that the world changes because of Wi-Fi, not that the world is made of Wi-Fi. NPI however, might work if those portals are distortions in the boundaries of the world. So I guess put me down for neutral with NPI

Last edited:
@Dagoth_OwO So only the boundaries of the world, not the world itself, I’m still not seeing information itself being created here. You do realize this is no different than the fate and causality hax via affecting a timeline argument you guys were pushing for a while ago right? Erasing everything doesn’t mean you get all these hax by default.

@TheGodOfICE777 Except there’s no mention of information in the scans, and yes the verse had those abilities for a while. I spent several pages arguing back and forth with the supporters on that ability. You can check the history of the pages if you think they didn’t have it for affecting a timeline.

The argument about destroying timeline get fate and causal hax was along ago, not a while ago, also it isn't the same as this feat, so you bring it up mean nothing here.

No one argue that we get every hax by destroying everything in this thread, we argue that erase a world comprise of purely information get information manipulation 2
But It only seems that the boundaries are Wi-Fi info rather than the timeline itself, so like maybe NPI if they warped the boundaries.

But It only seems that the boundaries are Wi-Fi info rather than the timeline itself, so like maybe NPI if they warped the boundaries.

"If the detected Network changes, so does the Ziku"

"Your team changes, along with the Ziku"

The world name is practical Ziku, so no, not just the boundaries, but the entire world along with peoples in it

"If the detected Network changes, so does the Ziku"

"Your team changes, along with the Ziku"

The world name is practical Ziku, so no, not just the boundaries, but the entire world along with peoples in it

What I’m saying is that the timeline while affected by the changes in the wifi info could itself be physical since, only the boundaries confirmed to be the Wi-Fi.

@Vietthai96 which I’ve yet to see any scans that it’s comprised of literal information. Also that doesn’t change the fact you’re using a scan of someone erasing timelines as a reason for info hax when that’s not the case.

@Elizhaa You do realize they're arguing information hax via erasing timelines right? Which we've never once given for any other verse beyond just Existence erasure?

Now that most staff agree with this, I am going to apply this revision

Also idk why people are claiming that we're trying to give info hax via "erasing timelines" when it solely comes from erasing/affecting the Ziku World, a world made from information, which qualifies for information manip. Way to completely misinterpret the argument

Last edited:
You do know the crux of your argument stems from Agios saying she'd erase all timelines except for one, and assume she'd erase the ziku world, which again is way too vague to assume information is being manipulated.

Not even remotely vague. She makes it explicitly clear that only one space-time would remain and that space-time would be the CC timeline. The assumption that the Ziku world would remain is a flat-out contradiction to her goal of a singular dimension. The erasure of the Ziku world 100% counts for Information Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back