• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently, from what I heard, DBH qualifies for low 1-C.

For the same reason a regular timeline is the equivalent of an uncountably infinite number of "snapshots" of 3-dimensional universes, this "hypertimeline" would be the equivalent of an uncountably infinite number of "snapshots" 4-dimensional space-time continuums i.e. Low 1-C.
I mean, it'd be Low 1-C as long as the regular space-time continuums are bound within this timestream

Basically this ^. Since the universes are 4D the overarching timeline that contains all the universe should be big enough to contain "infinite snapshots" of the universes we treat as 4D. So if this is correct then technically DBH would qualify for low 1-C.

Heres the current DBH blog

Last edited:
1507966980_michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

I mean, if you're referring to how the timelines contain 18 universes then this should make sense.

DBH 5D via "OH, there is a world that sees everything as just a game, so it's 5D" or "Oh, it's said to be a dimension outside of time, so it's 5D" is mhe. But this point I never knew, so I am neutral

Anyways sorry if I'm repeating myself but, from who this quote comes from? If this is the current accepted standard then DBH should indeed be Low 1-C

Don't quote me on that but i think it has to be infinite on all axes for it to even qualify , and you only got 12 universes on the 5th axis .

If each timeline also had uncountably infinite universes inside it then it could work maybe .

Don't quote me on that but i think it has to be infinite on all axes for it to even qualify , and you only got 12 universes on the 5th axis .

If each timeline also had uncountably infinite universes inside it then it could work maybe .
Man, you can have 1 universe in your verse and be 1-A, just saying. Fiction is crazy

Not quite the logic used. It's basically the same as why destroying matter across all time is Low 2-C, since you're performing a 3-A feat an uncountably infinite number of times. This is that but the 3-A feat is Low 2-C.

I'm no DBH guru, but the argument so far, considering the lack of scans, seems to be trying to scale people to the timeline of events that the player experiences, which is ridiculous.

Man, you can have 1 universe in your verse and be 1-A, just saying. Fiction is crazy
I know , lol that's because 1-A isn't dependent in the cosmology like the rest of the tiers lol
Not quite the logic used. It's basically the same as why destroying matter across all time is Low 2-C, since you're performing a 3-A feat an uncountably infinite number of times. This is that but the 3-A feat is Low 2-C.
Idk man I'm no expert but it just sounds to good and easy to be true , i also saw a staff member say that u gotta be infinite on all axes for tier 2 anyway , let alone tier 1

I'm no DBH guru, but the argument so far, considering the lack of scans, seems to be trying to scale people to the timeline of events that the player experiences, which is ridiculous.
Not quite. OP is talking about a single regular timeline. Since it holds uncountably infinite "12-18 universes" across all of its moments, then it'd be Low 1-C.

Of course, the OP should preferably link to the blog about the nature of timelines in DBH.

Idk man I'm no expert but it just sounds to good and easy to be true , i also saw a staff member say that u gotta be infinite on all axes for tier 2 anyway , let alone tier 1
Not really related to this specific CRT, but that entire argument is profoundly stupid.

Using that exact same logic, one could say that humans are 11-A because they are not infinitely large on a 3D scale.

I know , lol that's because 1-A isn't dependent in the cosmology like the rest of the tiers lol

You just have to be significant in size, which we treat as starting at universal length on all spatial axes.

Not really related to this specific CRT, but that entire argument is profoundly stupid.

Using that exact same logic, one could say that humans are 11-A because they are not infinitely large on a 3D scale.
No i don't mean your body gotta be infinite on all axes , I'm obviously talking about the cosmology

You just have to be significant in size, which we treat as starting at universal length on all spatial axes.
I know that i don't that , I don't mean that the universe's size has to be infinite, I'm reffering to the number of universes , since they are just 12 of them .

I could be entirely wrong, as i said I'm no expert, just Stating smtg i saw in the previous tier 2 CRT

I know that i don't that , I don't mean that the universe's size has to be infinite, I'm reffering to the number of universes , since they are just 12 of them .

I could be entirely wrong, as i said I'm no expert, just Stating smtg i saw in the previous tier 2 CRT
The reasoning is irrelevant to the number of universes though, only the relationship of whatever universes are present in comparison to an overarching timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back