• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t we accept IZ already having merged with the entirety of Future Trunks’ timeline, which is why Zeno destroyed the whole timeline?

The reasoning is irrelevant to the number of universes though, only the relationship of whatever universes are present in comparison to an overarching timeline.
Well i guess we can do is wait for someone knowledgeable to explain this and give his input

Thought so

I'm ok with that, but I'm against scaling them to IZ if that's the case
Nobody at all would scale to Low 1-C except Zeno and eventual Infinite Zamasu if this goes through.

Anyway, let's keep needless discussion to a minimum and wait for other knowledgeable members to give input.

It's admittedly unconventional but the logic itself makes sense.

We'll just wait for Ultima to clarify if DBH follows that logic.

We are basically considering a single timeline is 5D

There are infinite timelines

A random character from DBH is able to destroy the multiverse

This would make the characters have AP 6D, right? Because well, it is infinitely superior

Fair. But I would like to post a comment from Executor when I showed this (the argument, not the thread) to him earlier:

That is strange because we could use that for really any multiverse of parallel universes being Low 1-C

After all the idea is that the universes' space-times are 4D and they exist in parallel, meaning that they need to be parallel across a fifth dimensional axis
So parallel universes/parallel timelines needs to have a 5D space-time

But we already accept that as being "at least an infinitesimal fifth dimension that isn't valid for large extra dimensional simply due to they existing"

And that’s where I basically stand on this right now.

Pretty sure we are considering the multiverse they are destroyung 5D, not each timeline, those being 4D would be the uncountable infinite that makes the feat 5D, that's what i understood.

That is strange because we could use that for really any multiverse of parallel universes being Low 1-C

After all the idea is that the universes' space-times are 4D and they exist in parallel, meaning that they need to be parallel across a fifth dimensional axis

But we already accept that as being "at least an infinitesimal fifth dimension that isn't valid for large extra dimensional simply due to they existing"
This is basically what i said at the beginning but apparently it's irrelevant to the argument itself

So we have 2 types of 2-A characters, those that destroy infinite universes, and those that destroy a multiverse containing infinite universes.

In this case, would this make the latter always low 1-C and above?

low 1-C anti monitor and homestuck god tiers let's go.

Not to be rude, but could you actually post an image of him saying this?

Not to be rude, but could you actually post an image of him saying this?
No prob, it’s okay.

image0.png

I'll point out that the argument isn't about 5-dimensional space at all. Nor does it apply to all multiverses.

There's an uncountably infinite amount of 3-dimensional universes in a timeline (one for each infinitesimal moment) and destroying this is Low 2-C.

Now, a timeline containing 4-dimensional space-time continuums would have an uncountably infinite number of 4-dimensional universes making up itself. So destroying it is Low 1-C.

Note that this only applies if a multiverse is specified to be a timeline in which lesser timelines are bound. Anything else is just a regular Tier 2 structure.

I'll point out that the argument isn't about 5-dimensional space at all. Nor does it apply to all multiverses.

There's an uncountably infinite amount of 3-dimensional universes in a timeline and destroying this is Low 2-C.

Now, a timeline containing 4-dimensional space-time continuums would have an uncountably infinite number of 4-dimensional universes making up itself. So destroying it is Low 1-C.

Note that this only applies if a multiverse is specified to be a timeline in which lesser timelines are bound. Anything else is just a regular Tier 2 structure.
Ooooooooooooooh now i get what you mean

There's an uncountably infinite amount of 3-dimensional universes in a timeline (one for each infinitesimal moment) and destroying this is Low 2-C.

Does DB fit this or no?

Anyways, please people, stay on topic and to the point. This thread doesn't need to get overly long.

The confusing issue present though is how a timeline containing lesser timelines reaches Low 1-C in the first place from what I gather from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back