• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yukari Yakumo (speed equalized)

surprised no one had done this. Battle of the haxed multi-continent level characters who defeated Kaguya Otsutsuki.

YukarivsYuugi
Darth Vader by wraithdt

What hax? I see nothing on Yukari's profile that shows she could outhax Vader since everything she has, he has except better regen, and Vader also has transmutation.

For one thing nothing's really stopping Yukari from gapping him wide open or aiming for the vital technology keeping him alive from the inside. Or gap that gap into a sun.

But can he use it anywhere he wants? I recall Force Shatter requiring a bit of charge time and you need to aim for a vital spot and Yukari... well.... her profile says there's not much weaknesses on her body.

And Yukari can just hide in her gaps too beforehand. Mentally she could adjust her own mind to handle mindhax maybe. So Vader's best bet really is mind hax.

A finger snap is much shorter than a point and focus. Well either way Yukari's Regenerationn should be fine if she even gets affected.

Depends. Can Vader handle a portal linking his head to the sun?

He doesn't need to point, he just needs a thought. And no, it won't be since it is only low-mid to mid.

Yes. Surviving a sun is Multi-City block level.

The sun can't destroy cities. Good to know. Kidding.

But seriousness, Yukari gets my vote. Versitility with her powers, regen, I'm certain she can just gap her arm or likely ball lightning into his helmet or the glowing lightbright on his torso and rip it off, considering her expertise in barriers and resilience to mental based attacks, she can slip through most of his attacks.

Also the Force thing...what made sure she wouldn't interfere with that and initiating death by irony? Though just destroying his respitory system would be far more easier.

She could just gap herself of the room and then gap her hand inside his skull, fisting his brain or she could go and remove his respiratory system.

Back