• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth vader vs Aizen

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • speed is equalized
  • High 6A Vader vs 5C aizen
  • battle takes place on Scarif
  • Aizen attemps to steal the death star plans with only vader standing in his way..
  • Aizen: 6 Vader:7

Would Kyoka suigetsu work on Vader? That would defiantly be a decisive factor. Although either way I don't think Vader can kill Aizen where as Aizen has superior ap and attacks like Hado 90 which can kill Vader. So my vote goes to Aizen

I'm going to have to go with Aizen here. I don't know what Vader has in his arsenal that could permanently put down Aizen. The main advantages Aizen has here are flight, being able to press on even with lost limbs and large holes in the torso with a negligible impact on his overall combative viability, plus a bunch of attacks which Vader is specifically weak against (Byakurai, Raikoho, Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho). Plus there's a tonne of Bakudo with which he could restrain him. While it is true that Vader could try and block Hado blasts with Tutaminis, he has showcased the ability to use this skill only with plasma bolts from Star Wars armaments and can perhaps do so with explosives (far weaker and less skilled characters have defended against massive explosions with TK so Vader should be able to do so as well) whereas large blasts of lightning are clearly beyond him. Honestly, Aizen might not even need his Zanpakuto here. He can just restrain or distract Vader with some Bakudo and then blast him full frontal with a Hado #63 or #88 which would destroy Vader's life support systems. Aizen can then let a crippled Vader die slowly & painfully or be merciful and lob his head off.

PaChi2 said:
Vader screws Aizen's mind.
Indeed. This is what I'm also thinking. I thought those Star Wars characters could casually mind rape millions of people at once? I don't see what Aizen can do about that. Voting for Vader for now if that's the case.

Star Wars mind-fuckery is not as ridiculously effective as it's made out to be. It doesn't work on beings with exceptional wills and I see no reason it should work on someone of Aizen's level. The most powerful beings we've seen mind-fuckery in Legends work on are some fodder Sith acolytes and one Iktotchi telepath. And the only Force adepts who have mind-****** entire races are those on the level of Sidious and Vitiate and above. Both are vastly more powerful than Vader are far more knowledegable in the more arcane ways of the Force (such as the telepathic mind-******* of entire planetary populations and life-wiping worlds).

Furthermore, Vader himself has never shown any feats of casual mind-fuckery. His best mind-fuckery feats all involve Dun Moch. But it isn't the kind of casual Dun Moch we've seen Luminara Unduli and Asajj Ventress use. Hell, it's better than even Dooku's. He gets into a person's mind and senses their fears & insecurities and even aspirations. He can then use these against them via verbal taunts combined with some telepathy to unnerve them and strip away their morale (to the point of driving a target nearly insane). We saw a limited display of this by Pong Krell during the Umbara campaign (though obviously, it is nowhere near the level of Legends Vader's). We also saw Vader use such mind-fuckery twice in the films alone (in the second instance, he managed to sense that Luke was hiding from him the fact that he had a sister).

I can see Dun Moch having a limited effect on Aizen. However, it isn't something that Vader can do casually in a split second. He needs time to get into Aizen's head and strip away his morale. By the time Vader's mind-fuckery can begin to work on Aizen or even by the time he has a grasp of Aizen's fears & insecurities, I can see the latter restraining him temporarily with a Bakudo and blasting him with a high level Hado. Given Aizen's hude AP advantage and the vulnerabilities of Vader's life support systems, I don't see him walking away from anything on the level of a Hado #63 and up.

Okay. Now I'm confused. If it doesn't work on people with exceptional willpower, how did he beat Naruto? Or maybe it's because of Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation? Could Aizen's Regenerationn possibly help with that? Also, this might possibly be unrelated but when did Aizen show exceptional willpower?

Also, isn't Vader 80% of Sidious or something?

Vader beat Naruto? Hold up. I did not see his wins against Naruto and Kaguya there. How in the world did he beat Kaguya? I must have missed that thread.

And the Vader is 80% as powerful as Sidious thing is not taken seriously here. You can ask Everlasting or LordAizenSama about that.

Edit: I just saw on Vader's profile that he can use Force Stun. Must have forgotten about that. Now I believe Aizen does have the willpower to resist Dun Moch (at least for a good amount of time) but I don't know if he has the willpower to resist Force Stun. This combined with sub-atomic matter manipulation and Vader's surgical precision (can target internal organs of a stationary target) are making me lean away from my pro-Aizen stance here and a bit more towards Vader.

Vader beat kaguya by mind haxes and some other stuff might have to check back on the thread he also beat sasuke as anakin. As well as sidious beating ganondorf for the same reasons

Vader is incapable of even seeing Aizen before Aizen's overwhelming reatsu pressure atomizes the poor criple. My vote goes to Aizen.

Vader can win this with vastly superior mind hax and sub-atomic manipluation pretty easily. I vote for him.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Pretty sure battles between tier 6's and tier 5's are stomps...
Not if the tier 6 has superior hax than tier 5. I'm going to wait a bit more for some comments before I permanently change my vote, but for now, I'm going with Vader for reasons above.

Vader. Far more powerful mindhax. KS is weaker because no one in Bleach has resistance to mindhax which is Aizen downfall here. It's also far less versatile as its only illusion creation while vader has real mindhax that Aizen has no defense against. Vader on the other hand

Aizens regen is useless since Aizen doesn't have resistance to transmutation or similar hax (Vader once turned someone into a ralghoul on the spot)

Vader also has an advantage due to his powerful precog which Aizen lacks.

Vader wins with low difficulty due to superior hax, precog, and the fact that KS a would be laughed off by Vader.

I would like to clarify two things:

Kyoka Suigetsu is complete hypnosis and manipulates a target's senses directly. It is not just plain old illusion creation but a form of mind hax. This is backed up by the fact that Ichigo was seeing things as normal while the Shinigami Captains were seeing something else and Aizen's own expositions.

Vader can't use Sith Alchemy/Magic on his own. On the two instances that he did, he was aided by old Sith Talismans/Amulets. Without them, turning someone into Rakghouls or illusion creation on the level of Vitiate are way beyond his ability. But mind-fuckery of the kind Maul pulled on Ezra in Visions and Voices should be very easy for Legends Vader.

Aren't the votes actually like 6-3 in favor of Vader? Myriad's comment was sort of funny but I don't think that counts as a vote. I think it's:

Vader: 6 (Soldier Blue, Burning Full Fingers, Volundox, Xmark12, Iron Kirby, Cropfist)

Aizen: 4 (Amlad22, Omni-everything, King Raito, Yomi Schwarz)

Iron Kirby said:
King Raita said:
Aizen can always paralyse Vader with Kidou and proceed to cut him down.
He most certainly can not. Vader can resist stuns and the like.
Is not so much as an stun, as a palising spell. Vader has no feats of coutering such.

Urahara paralyze Aizen with various Kido's and tried to kill him with a hax sealed that makes Aizen's body self-destruct with his own Reiatsu and it didn't work. Stun? What's that all about, basic reiatsu and energy equalization permits Aizen to crush or stun Vader instead.

Is a stomp on Aizen's favor.

Back