• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
It's funny I was just gonna contact you to make a SWs match lol

Sidious mindhaxes
What'd you have in mind? I'll probably make it tomorrow morning, going to bed now.

Can't really say who wins, but going to point out Thanos is way too durable to be harmed effectively by Darth Sidious.

^Hes right, Thanos is 362 Kilofoe while Sidious is baseline.

But he doesn't have a counter to mindhax from the start

To be fair, if both launch their stack at the same time, Sidious is dead while Thanos is under mental control that ends with the death of the person who put him under the hax.

Of course, Sidious still lolthinks, so...yeah.

Think Sidious can defend agaisnt the mind gem, as its not at full power without the other gems. His force shields and tutaminus can defend agaisnt Thanos's energy blasts and even reflect them. His lightsabers and lightning would hurt Thanos but not kill him.

I think the real clincher would not be Force Storm, which should kill Thanos but not without destroying the battlefield along with Sidious, but instead Spirit Transfer. Thanos is a moderate telepathy/psychic but Sidious's soul was only destroyed by "the combined might of the spirits of every Jedi who had ever been born over the last 25,000 years". I'm Thanos sure could put up a fight considering his willpower and intelligence, but that in the end the Spirit Transfer would be successful.

Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now said:
Think Sidious can defend agaisnt the mind gem, as its not at full power without the other gems. His force shields and tutaminus can defend agaisnt Thanos's energy blasts and even reflect them. His lightsabers and lightning would hurt Thanos but not kill him.
I think the real clincher would not be Force Storm, which should kill Thanos but not without destroying the battlefield along with Sidious, but instead Spirit Transfer. Thanos is a moderate telepathy/psychic but Sidious's soul was only destroyed by "the combined might of the spirits of every Jedi who had ever been born over the last 25,000 years". I'm Thanos sure could put up a fight considering his willpower and intelligence, but that in the end the Spirit Transfer would be successful.

Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now said:
The real cal howard said:
To be fair, if both launch their stack at the same time, Sidious is dead while Thanos is under mental control that ends with the death of the person who put him under the hax.
Of course, Sidious still lolthinks, so...yeah.

Are we really all sure that the Mind Gem is that much weaker when not amplified with the power stone?

To where it can go from potentially mindhaxing everyone in the Universe to being less than someone who can mind-control a galaxy?

Back