• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Fiamma of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavens Feel said:
Expressing my state of mind is insulting someone now a days, heh? Nice to know, pal
It isn't. But it doesn't take Herculean effort to express your thoughts and opinions without being rude and condescending.

...Welp. I'll just clarify on this:

Pope's 12 Apostles + Son of God spell separates body and soul, seals both. No damage to either, it's outright stated to be a "woundless prison". There is no mention in regards to mind. At all. I'm not sure where people are getting the "Had his mind and soul removed at once and noped both."

Should probably mention that Fiamma was actually sealed by the spell in question before Holy Right activated.

Holy right did not stop the spell before its activation even took place either, as people seem to be implying. The narration outright states Fiamma had already felt the effects of said sealing before Holy Right actually came along and busted Pope, Magic and one third of the Basilica along with it in one go.

I also really doubt Fiamma's mind was removed or whatever when he was still twitching his lips and the entire purpose of said spell is to make the target experience the same feelings Judas did for the span of 40 years.

"After Judas' betrayal, he hung himself due to the immense guilt he felt. His feelings were the darkest, coldest, deepest, and most painful ever felt; no matter where he looked, he could see no sign of hope. Remember this is what you're going to experience forever."

Fiamma could hear nothing, but the Pope's mouth was still moving.

"From this moment forth, you shall be bound for forty years. Sample the 'loneliness created by oneself' that Judas experienced, and correct that immature soul of yours." Inside the thirteen-sided object, standing in stupor, Fiamma's lips give a slight twitch. The sign of final resistance he was making with all his strength.

It isn't. But it doesn't take Herculean effort to express your thoughts and opinions without being rude and condescending.

Gotcha, next time you should refrain from being biased, and taking a second or two to inform yourself on who did 'that/this'. Y'know, since he's clearly baiting me and throwing shade on me, and practically saying I'm suspicious. Goes both ways, buddy

Let's stop with the pointing fingers and derailing the thread or else it's gonna get closed.

@fate then he laughs it off and breaks out. You missed that part.

Also why the heck are people stalking peoples profiles, then mentioning it derailing the thread FURTHER

You cannot stalk something that is not only public, but has mechanisms that allow you to search individual threads and pages the person edited and posted.

@LAS Not at all, though you did miss the "No mention of Mind at all" pretty badly.

As well as Holy Right not intercepting said hax, rather than working after the effects are already manifesting on him.

And it's not even passive (the pope's hax).

So yeah. Take that overestimation and put it out of the table, please.

To be fair, on Fiamma's side of the spectrum he did laugh it off at the history of 2 billion followers of the church backing up said magic.

Which I'd assume scales to soul hax on this case. Nothing mind related as far as I'm aware.

LordAizenSama said:
Cyberstalking matthew. Cyberstalking.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

According to you this does not exist.

Looking at the wiki history of someone with less than 40 posts, which is literally two clicks away, is not cyberstalking.

It doesn't reveal their real-life identity, picture, location, email, phone, etc.

According to your logic than Antvasima is a giant stalker since he tries to keep track of virtually every single new edit on the wiki.

Someone close this thread.

It's getting heavily derailed and it's just people throwing shade at each other.

Besides Nihilus has 10 votes vs 3 votes so Grace period should start.

@SSGJulian Considering the overall bad vibes the thread is giving me at this point and me being overall neutral in regards to the winner (I even removed my vote back then and was providing clarification only, while asking stuff about the characters, myself), I'd say it's best just to close it, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back