• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Fiamma of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather not get involved with the shitstorm of Fiamma and just clarify misconceptions on Nihilus himself.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Fiamma is the guy whose power is literally "Becomes strong enough to win", and yet Nihilus is the guy with the NLF.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wait. Actually, now that I think about it, Nihilus can just outlast.

Holy Right degrades as it's used. All he'll have to do is stand there and have Fiamma die until it does.

Can you guys stop complaining about the move being NLF and vote already?

>Holy Right is automatic for defense, not offense.

??????? have you even read Toaru? The holy right destroyed a satellite without fiamma noticing. Still voting for fiamma.

I thought it destroyed the laser? Course I haven't read To Aru in too long

Said satellite fired a beam that the hand first had o block. Unless Nihilus decides to attack instead of passively mindscrew and win that way, he's safe.

Gargoyle One said:
Teen what the hell did you do to the SS profiles?

Delsin absorbed over twenty blast cores in Second Son. And according you guys, they apparently start out stronger than Cole was in infamous 1. Cole, in a weakened state, is High 6-C from absorbing 7 blast cores.

So if SS starts out stronger, and Delsin absorbs over 20 blast cores, there is no reason he shouldn't be comparable to superior to him.

Now let's please not derail anymore.

More then that PLEASE

There are better reasons above then Stands in his general direction.

I know, shocking >"More then that PLEASE"

vote not counted

>"Nihilus FRA"

vote counted

lol

Gargoyle One said:
I'm still curious about how Kamijou beat this guy if he did.
Fiamma cut off Kamijou hand IIRC manifesting what truly lies in there, made Fiamma scared a lot until Touma decided to shut the Dragon/thing by himself and get back his fist and OP Fiamma...

Well that's what i remember

@Knight

Does the Holy Right have a feat of being able to stop instant death and mind hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back