• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Fiamma of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the Holy Right works and functions without Fiamma's consent. They are two separate entity. You can mind **** Fiamma but from what I'm gathering that isn't going to stop The Holy Right itself.

So no feats of it working on something specific, just statements of "It works on everything", which are always a no no on this wiki.

While actually having a proper feat could change my current view on the matter, if Fiamma hasn't displayed any feats of it working against this specific hax nor a feat of it still working once he's already rekt I have more reasons to believe/agree with the side who is saying Nihilus than with the side who says the contrary...

Someon should really straighten out the details of the Holy Right because it feels very wanked right now. Hell its description still lists that it as strong as it needs to be...

WeeklyBattles said:
Someon should really straighten out the details of the Holy Right because it feels very wanked right now. Hell its description still lists that it as strong as it needs to be...

You are allowed to go and remove it from the profile, since that is a blatant NLF.

The description is still a NLF, rendering him "As strong as he needs to be" and "Only works on those of his level" are contradictory statements. The former has to go since you apparently agree that it... Doesn't do that.

Id imagine whoever put it there just quoted it out of the novel. Thats the canon description.

However it should be noted it can only be used up until the highest feat it has shown

I'm not questioning the potency of the hax as far as this match is concerned, myself.

My question is, "has the power displayed a capability to work even when the user is already defeated and has it displayed the power to prevent the kind of hax happening here"?

If not, then it is indeed a fallacy to assume it would work anyways under said conditions.

Also I'm pretty sure attacks with no Activation bypass Holy Right, if his match with Aleister is anything to go by.

Bad news for him: Nihilus' stuff is passive.

More like Aleister outhaxed him. We dont know what attack that was but can bypass auto defenses.

>My question is, "has the power displayed a capability to work even when the user is already defeated and has it displayed the power to prevent the kind of hax happening here

Fiamma nosells mindhax and soulhax. He had both removed from his body and sealed separately. He then said lol nope and rekt the pope.

HR will fight by itself without fiammas input. As shown by it attacking Carissa without him moving a finger, or even after he lost his arm the HR could fight on its own, barely. Without his right arm he can't control the HR at all.

I'm not invested enough to go outright back to the exact chapter of the LN and read that again, but I kind of remember something around the lines of "There's no activation for you to be countering so gg".

If he no sells Nihilus' mind and soulhax as you say then I might have to remove my vote for now as the point I agree with is that I don't believe Holy Right will keep working once Fiamma is reduced to such a state. If he can avoid being reduced to such in the first place I'll have to wait for more input before agreeing with anything more.

I don't understand that logic either, not that the mindhax argument was right in the firstplace the HR is entirely independent of fiamma. It shows up by itself and fights by itself.

What scale mindfuck and soulfuck can he resist? That is extremely important? Also remember that even if true, all you managed to accomplish was proving that Fiamma survives Nihilus' voice.

@LAS The reason for me agreeing with that is that even if the Hand can act independently, the Holy Right is nonetheless a power attached to Fiamma. The user. Kind of like a Stand, I suppose.

Assuming Fiamma gets aspects of his being rekt beyond a point of his best showings in the series, I don't feel like believing the holy right would still work, otherwise even stuff such as "Fiamma/User instantly died but the Holy Right can still activate" can be considered fair game by the same logic, despite no feats to back up the claim.

Hence why the point that made me remove my vote for the moment, is that it was pointed that "Fiamma can survive Nihilus' insta-hax".

I'm waiting for the resolution of that now.

Fiamma, assuming LPSAD, possess the entire power of heaven and Christianity. Not even taking into account heaven is an entire higher dimensional universe, he's backed by all of it. This includes Gabriel and all of the angels. Therefore being able to manipulate all "lights" in the universe. What's to stop him from crashing a galaxy down?

And if you want to argue intang, the holy right is >>>>>>>>> Curtana which can cut through at a minimum 11 higher dimensions. He also should posssess Vento and Acqua's ability so auto incap to whoever bares any form of malience towards Fiamma. Even the thought of wanting to do anything to him regardless of distance activates this.

>Galaxy level Fiamma

>High 1-C Fiamma

Seriously, ever heard of consistency, and higher-dimensional abilities which do not scale to AP? I guess The Authority at his prime was 1-C for making an 8th Dimensional mountain.

MaceWanku

The real cal howard said:
Because he's 5-B...
TFW you forget to limit it to his High 6A version

Does that match still apply? Does the result change regardless of the version?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Nihilus. The above arguments in his favor seem to make more sense to me than the ones against him.

>Crashing a galaxy down

>Cutting through 11 dimensions

Okay, now we've just gone to comically blatant wank.

lol what goin on

Fiamma had his soul ripped from his flesh and his existence hollowed by the Pope using Symbols of the Son of God and the Twelve Apostles spell and Holy Right reacted without out being invoked and erased the ability via its miracle creation capbility and defeated the Pope. Holy Right is of the heaven phase a realm higher than the natural world it will react reguardless and independent of fiamma.

How is Nihilus doing anything here Holy Right doesn't need to factor in speed, durability, intellegence, strength, distance, numbers, special ability or weapons. "Most likely, Fiamma would respond in the same way to Kanzaki or Acqua and he would defeat them just the same. It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them" Fiamma is backed by the enterity of heveans power here via having absoulte control of the hevean phase. Weaker heveanly beings are capable of this " However, if this was truly an equal existence to the angels Index knew of, its true ability would go well beyond that. It would be able to eradicate all life on earth with a single finger or wield a power that deeply affected the stars of the universe." Fiamma raise his hand and its over or Nihilus attacks passivly or not and is intercepted and defeated while fiamma barley notices.

Writing two long paragraphs of wank don't make them suddenly true.

"Holy Right doesn't need to factor in speed, durability, intellegence, strength, distance, numbers, special ability or weapons" is the most hilarious thing I've heard in this thread yet. You are basically saying that Fiamma can beat anything ever with it.

"Holy Right is of the heaven phase a realm higher than the natural world it will react reguardless and independent of fiamma"

Please don't wank. Phases in ToAru simply mean different aspects of the same universe. I guess one universe in Marvel is High 1-B since it has infinite layers of existence.

Also all this hilarious talk of Fiama being able to eradicate all the stars in the universe when talking of a High 6-A character.

Cynical is actually not wrong. Gabriel can affect every star in the universe and deeply effect the universe.

This is a discussion for another day.

That aside..

Oh shit. I thought this was base form.

Fiamma passively summons all of heaven and gg's. Being the embodiment of christianity and being stated to recreate all miracles in the bible nihilus gets transformed into a pillar of salt.

Technically 5B since I forgot to change the versions

Regardless this is a hax battle, so I don't know if the outcome changes

I couldn't care less if Fiamma is "backed by all of Heaven".

Abaddon the Despoiler is backed by all Four Chaos Gods. That doesn't make him High 1-B and unbeatable. For that to happen they'd have to be pouring ALL of their power at him simultaneously, and you'd also have to ignore several things about the cosmology.

To use a Christian Example, Samson's source of power is God Himself, the guy who in Christian Faith is Omnipotent. Does this mean Samson is unbeatable? Obviously not, who empowers / backs him doesn't matter, what matters are his feats. And Samson died when a temple collapsed on his head.

>Light-novel teenage edgelord is the Embodiment of Christianity.

yeah okay because that makes the total sense in the world. Also you act like transmutation would even do anything on Nihilus. People are still forgetting that this is someone far more powerful than anything Fiamma can muster.

Also literally this whole thread has been discussing High 6-A Fiamma.

LordAizenSama said:
Cynical is actually not wrong. Gabriel can affect every star in the universe and deeply effect the universe.

This is a discussion for another day.

That aside..

Oh shit. I thought this was base form.

Fiamma passively summons all of heaven and gg's. Being the embodiment of christianity and being stated to recreate all miracles in the bible nihilus gets transformed into a pillar of salt.
It was supposed to be Base form, but I forgot cause I'm an idiot.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also literally this whole thread has been discussing High 6-A Fiamma.
There's like no difference between either version

Whatever back to 6A

There's no obvious hatred. It's just that sometimes one needs to drop facts at obvious wank. You could at least bother to answer my points, because frankly the Pro-Fiamma posts are utterly ridiculous and manage to surpass my lowest expectations with each post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back