• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Fiamma of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also we don't cross-scale fictional versions of mythological / religious characters to their mythical versions. We don't give Supernatural or Bruce Almighty God all the powers God has displayed in the Bible, only those which are shown or referenced. And they are virtually literal versions of the Biblical God with stories being outright refenced.

So if versions of Big G don't get all of the religious version's powers, Fiamma doesn't get that benefit either.

>"Holy Right doesn't need to factor in speed, durability, intellegence, strength, distance, numbers, special ability or weapons" is the most hilarious thing I've heard in this thread yet. You are basically saying that Fiamma can beat anything ever with it.

that's not what i was saying? And you're being incredibly disingenuous by saying so. There are many abilities on this wiki that ignore durability, characters who are beyond speed, abilities that ignore distance. Hell Reinhard's spear basically does all 3 lmfao.

---

>Cutting through 11 dimensions

Isn't even wank lmfao.

"This simultaneously severs every dimension at the coordinates whether they are higher dimensions or lower dimensions. It seems the only cross section objects created that we can perceive are the ones that can appear in a 3 dimensional world."

(What…?)

Kamijou was completely dumbfounded.

If what she was saying was true, that sword was a monstrous weapon that could cut right through dimensions which did exist but were more of a concept than anything. No matter how much steel someone used to protect his body, Curtana Original could cut right through the dimension to cleave him in two.

Even so, Kamijou did not feel any fear. The scale was simply too great. Apparently the universe was constantly expanding due to the big bang, but no one could concretely feel the universe expanding with their 5 senses. Second Princess Carissa was using a power on that level.

"All Dimensions Severing Spell.""

---

Curtana explicitly can cut through every dimension, of which the indexverse has at least 11 https://imgur.com/tq0Eniy?r

"The angel you are aligned with is Michael… Curtana uses power from the same angel, so are you after this sword!?"

"Hm? Oh, I see, I see. I suppose I could have done it that way."

Fiamma seemed to be joking around while Carissa carefully watched him.

She tried to provoke him to watch his reaction.

"But Curtana Original here has already lost its functionality. If you were planning to use the chaos caused by the coup d'etat to steal it, you're out of luck."

"Ah, that really is a shame. That really may have been easier," muttered Fiamma as if he really wasn't thinking about it too seriously.

It looked as if he truly did feel the way he said he did.

"No, I guess not. That wouldn't work. It has the right type of power, but its capacity probably wouldn't last. As soon as my power was passed into it, it would probably just be blown to pieces."

Directly stated that said weapon would be blown to pieces.

I was never scaling this to AP (though god awful scaling off of dimensions is something I thought you would be fond of Matt?) I was merely showing that the HR should be capable of the same.

Not that it matters cause it's base anyway.

Using derogatory language towards characters when you start losing arguments is obviously spiteful and hateful. Unbecoming of a admin such as yourself.

Anyway, Fiamma can't be killed now since he now has immortality and ressurection from heaven and god himself. Gabriel BFRs and Fiamma has a glass of iced tea for lunch

No Matt, Holy Right uses symbolic power lol. Depening on how much of hevean it is backed by determines its power which is why LPSAD HR >>>>> HR. So no fiamma can't beat anything with it but he beats Nihilus easily.

"Please don't wank. Phases in ToAru simply mean different aspects of the same universe. I guess one universe in Marvel is High 1-B since it has infinite layers of existence. "

Huh? Phases over the the natural 'world' =/= The Heveans Phase where HR is of. And I said nothing of infinite layers here.

"Also all this hilarious talk of Fiama being able to eradicate all the stars in the universe when talking of a High 6-A character. "

Didnt say that the quote is of Gabriel whose power is inferior to Fiamma. LPSAD is backed by the entirety of Hevean.

So the vote count needs to be reset now. Everyone was db8ing using the wrong form. Myself included.

Fiamma:3 (LAS, Zen, Cyn) Darth Nihilus:0

"that's not what i was saying? And you're being incredibly disingenuous by saying so. There are many abilities on this wiki that ignore durability, characters who are beyond speed, abilities that ignore distance. Hell Reinhard's spear basically does all 3 lmfao."

Reinhard actually has a little something called evidence and f e a t s of ignorance distance, durability, and stuff. You literally just went "Oh, Fiamma ignores literally everything and wins no matter what".

Are you familiar with Burden of Proof? The more outlandish a claim, the heavier the evidence. When you present an outlandish claim backed by nothing but your word, it gets discredited immediately. Can you prove that Fiamma can ignore literally anything on all levels? No, it is impossible. It is the textbook definition of a NLF.

>11D stuff.

I guess we're gonna have 1-C Authority, 1-C Scathach, 1-C to 1-B literally every 40K Daemon in the Warp, 1-C Touhou, etc.

Higher-Dimensions in fiction =/= Higher-infinities. You need to prove that they follow a geometrical view, or at least a higher-level of reality view, rather than a plank-length string-theory view.

And simply cutting through 11 dimensions does not make one High 1-C. That's Higher-Dimensional hax which 3D characters can have. See Cthulhu and his spawn.

"though god awful scaling off of dimensions is something I thought you would be fond of Matt"

I do know you are against Dimensional Tiering and have on occasion mocked ratings of the wiki off-site, yes, no need to throw shade here too. But now I fail to see why you would even bring it up if you are against it. Simply because it is your favoured character?

I......

Kinda switched it back to base since the previous was a mistake....

No really, I said it was earlier and I didn't edit the comment.

"No Matt, Holy Right uses symbolic power lol. Depening on how much of hevean it is backed by determines its power which is why LPSAD HR >>>>> HR. So no fiamma can't beat anything with it but he beats Nihilus easily."

How when Nihilus' voice is far more powerful than Fiamma.

"Huh? Phases over the the natural 'world' =/= The Heveans Phase where HR is of. And I said nothing of infinite layers here."

How about Kamachi himself stating that parallel universes don't exist in ToAru? It's all one universe with many phases.

And I never said you did, I did say it is an analogy. Layers / phases don't mean much.

"Didnt say that the quote is of Gabriel whose power is inferior to Fiamma. LPSAD is backed by the entirety of Hevean."

Which I proved means nothing.

But, as it stands, it was clarified that it was Base Fiamma. So all the debunked higher-dimensional and heaven stuff is utterly irrelevant.

So Nihilus speaks. Again.

I like how Fiamma's side basically ignores that whatever AP he had is pretty much useless if it's not proved he can survive getting passively rekt as soon as the match starts. And that Holy Right will work if he does get to that point.

I also like how people are scaling HD Cutting to imply - or if not that, almost treat as if - Fiamma himself was some sort of higher dimensional.

Guess Yakou Madara who makes 24-D barriers is going straight up to 1-B.

Glad I never took this seriously or, as someone who read the novels as well (though it has been a while), I'd probably be facedesking by now.

I called Yomi and Aiz at the beginning of me making the thread, that's my fault.

Long story short, the actual match is all about "Can Fiamma withstand the hax on Nihilus Scale?"

Yes? Maybe Fiamma.

No? Maybe Nihilus.

Though this has degenerated badly by now so I don't even risk a vote. lol

I highly doubt Fiamma can resist, much less no sell, mind hax on the scale of ~30 million people.

>Nihilus is literally shown on screen to speak and raze everything in a planet's surface, including all landmass, mountains, oceans, vegetation, animals, people, constructions, etc, as well as consume the souls and minds of everyone in it.

>Wank.

If it was literally a guy saying "Nihilus is so powerful he can destroy a planet with his voice" with no backing and we made him 5-B, you'd have a case.

The Everlasting said:
I highly doubt Fiamma can resist, much less no sell, mind hax on the scale of ~30 million people.
Like I mentioned earlier he doesn't need a mind. He can have it removed and sealed away. Doesnt bother him.

So nosells and oneshots.

What good would mindhaxing a mind do when it doesn't matter?

Fiamma still oneshots. Or the HR does. Depending on whether hes finished his ice tea or not.

Guess literally every 7th Saint user in Saint Seiya is immune to all mind hax, since they can survive without their 6th Sense, which is their mind.

Oh wait, sufficiently powerful psychokinetic abilities can affect them. Guess it doesn't give that abilitiy.

"How when Nihilus' voice is far more powerful than Fiamma."

His voice cant be used if its been intercepted/erased by HR and hes been 1 hit.

"How about Kamachi himself stating that parallel universes don't exist in ToAru? It's all one universe with many phases."

I didn't saying anything about parallel universes. Im talking about the heveans phase. He is referring to the many phases over the natural world.

I dont think you even know what you are talking about. Psychokinesis is telekinesis. Meaning they dont need to use their mind to control them.

Heavens Feel said:
Going to say Fiamma FRA, this is kinda one sided my dudes.
Okay, I need to say this.

This dude has 33 edits, has been around since 2016 and has been around on almost nothing but To Aru and Bleach threads

And he only showed up twice to give the a single vote on threads

The fick?

Okay, I need to say this.

This dude has 33 edits, has been around since 2016 and has been around on almost nothing but To Aru and Bleach threads

And he only showed up twice to give the a single vote on threads

The fick?

Whoa that's some serious stalking, jeez. You're saying it's a bad thing to lurk? Lul. I give my input where I find it necessary, that an issue?

When the **** is going on a persons message wall stalking? Don't get triggered.

Unless you have a reason to defend.

LordAizenSama said:
I dont think you even know what you are talking about. Psychokinesis is telekinesis. Meaning they dont need to use their mind to control them.
In Saint Seiya Psychokinesis is the term for abilties tied to the mind. Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Mind Manipulation, Mental Illusions.

Gargoyle One said:
When the **** is going on a persons message wall stalking? Don't get triggered.

Unless you have a reason to defend.
Triggered would imply your message altered my current mood set, which it didn't. Educate yourself beforehand, will ya? Sounding like ricegum over here with the F word. Anyways, this done and said - stay away from me pls, don't want your germs on my wall :<

If you are just going to insult another user like that, even asking him not to "infect your wall with his germs", why are you even here?

Matthew Schroeder said:
If you are just going to insult another user like that, even asking him not to "infect your wall with his germs", why are you even here?
Expressing my state of mind is insulting someone now a days, heh? Nice to know, pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back