• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Bane vs Trihexa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Bane going up against the Apocalyptic Beast "Trihexa" of the Highschool DxD universe. Both characters are in their primes and all their stats (strength, speed, etc.) are not equalized or altered. The fight takes place in the open wastelands of Korriban where they will fight until one of them is either dead, KO'ed, or incapacitated in some way.

Darth Bane
The Sith'ari

Trihexa-2
There are different rounds:

Round 1: Darth Bane without orbalisk armor vs Trihexa

Round 2: Darth Bane with orbalisks vs Trihexa

Trihexa can enter true form whenever it wishes in all rounds.

Here are their vs battles pages: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Bane https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Trihexa_(666)

Darth Bane's moon-moving feat is also considered for this matchup: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Star_Wars:_Darth_Bane_"nudges"_a_planet_with_a_Moon?comments_page=1

Edit: copy and paste final link

I'm not sure what that Trihexa image is, but it isn't Trihexa.

I think Trihexa is being absurdly underestimated here: it's (probably) the most powerful entity in the verse filled with gods and worse. It killed much of all the world's pantheons in a matter of days and it's generally believed that it'd A) easily destroy the planet and B) accidentally destroy the planet when fighting an enemy of roughly equivalent power. God is dead because of this thing. Er, spoilers.

The mind hax simply won't work. Trihexa precedes what we'd know as the universe, its mind is way beyond anything Bane could touch. Here, despite his abilities, Bane is just a guy. A guy who'd be dead as soon as the planet is destroyed. Even if Trihexa rested down and let Bane go at him, there really is no way he could win.

<Just a guy

Yes, a guy who can survive attacks that destroy the surface of a planet, a person who can deal Attacks if the same strength, and resisted Galaxy level Mind Hax is "Just a man"

I guess Dante would beat Krilli since the later is just a human right?

Anyway, Fight

Bane: You do not want to fight anyone, you are a pathetic man and you deserve to die

Trex: Huh, good point (Dies)

If Dante could destroy the planet (which, by the looks of it, he cannot), Krillin would not be able to survive it. Of course, he'd just kill Dante before he could (if he could). That cannot be applied to this scenario, as Bane doesn't have the means to destroy Trihexa. Multi-Continental attacks won't be anywhere near enough.

I admit, calling Bane 'just a guy' was a wild understatement. But neither do I believe there is any reason to think that Trihexa would be susceptible to mind hax.

<Won't be near enough

Trihexia is 6C, his other tier is unknown and practically banned by default.

Also, missed my point completely, Dante can't bust a planet, Krillin can, despite the former being a demon and the latter being a human, calling someone just a man is, and I mean no offense, idiotic, in a world where "Humans" can bust universes.

Do you have proof Tri can resist his mind hax?

Trihexa is at the very least 5B, given its potential for easily destroying the planet. This is not reflected in its profile, which I suggest is amended.

The wording was 'guy', not 'human'. Either way, you're right in this point.

666 doesn't have much of a mind to speak of. It's the Apocalypse Beast, seemingly incapable of even speech and (as seems to be the implication) precedes reality. I know this likening is likely above 666, but it'd be like trying to control the mind of an eldritch deity.

I'll make a CRT (once I figure out how).

Althought I believe he'd be able to resist it (although that doesn't mean much, argument from belief and all), there doesn't seem to have been any indication that Trihexa is mind/soul hax immune. There's the slight implication that he'd be immune because he slaughtered so many of the pantheons, but I can't find an example of a mind-controlling deity.

So, unless it turns out Trihexa has resistance to that sort of thing (which probably won't happen), Bane probably wins.

Thoaleken said:
Trihexa is at the very least 5B, given its potential for easily destroying the planet. This is not reflected in its profile, which I suggest is amended.

The wording was 'guy', not 'human'. Either way, you're right in this point.

666 doesn't have much of a mind to speak of. It's the Apocalypse Beast, seemingly incapable of even speech and (as seems to be the implication) precedes reality. I know this likening is likely above 666, but it'd be like trying to control the mind of an eldritch deity.
How is Trihexa anywhere close to 5B? It is on par with Ophis and Great Red who can supposedly destroy the world in a battle against each other. Destroying the world doesn't necessarily mean blowing up the planet. There are roughly 3 ways to interpret 'destroy the world':

1. Cause enough planetary destruction to indirectly kill everyone; whether that be blocking out the sun/nuclear winter, poisoning the global atmosphere, drastically dropping/raising the global temperature etc.

2. Physically and directly wipe out everyone on the surface of a planet in a single attack or a series of attacks (ex: a bomb that detonates and kills everything on the surface in one go)

3. Blowing up the planet into several fragments...no longer a planet

Nearly all DxD characters are rated High 7A or lower. This makes sense because there's no world destroying feats, there's not even anything close to country level. Trihexa, Great Red and Ophis all likely fit into description #1 or #2. It also says that Ophis and Great Red could destroy the world in a one on one battle. How long would this battle be? Minutes? Hours? Days? If Trihexa was 5B, it should have one shotted Sirzechs and blew up Earth when it made its way into the human world.

But those didn't happen. Trihexa likely isn't even in the 6A category. Darth Bane survived an explosion that murked Ruusan, if Trihexa could blow up a planet then i wouldn't have put these two together in a battle. And mind you that nowhere does it say that Trihexa precedes reality, otherwise it would be omnipotent which it clearly is not. Trihexa actually has enough of a mind to consciously be interested in other beings, like when it was intrigued in Issei's capabilities.

I can't see Trihexa standing up to Bane's TK, mindrape, Force drain etc.

The world destruction statement is pretty vague. We don't know that 666 can destroy the planet as a whole or just life-wiping, and we don't know that it can one-shot the world or need a considerate amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back