• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dart Feld vs Sol Badguy

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Sol Badguy-0
Red-Eyed Dragoon

A battle of extreme speed vs extreme power, fiery draconic swordmen-for-hire edition!! Battle in...

(generating random battlefield)

A midieval tavern, on the edge of a forest village. Starts at a distance of 20 feet, all standard equipment available. Both are in-character and have full access to their power, battle until death/KO/incapacitation/exhaustion/whatever, you know how this goes.

Who wins? Stating your reasoning would be appreciated.

Lately I've noticed than everyone want to kill the poor Badguy... anyway, I think that Fert is stronger

@Ant Not necessarily my intention. I did this matchup due to the amount of thematic sense it made, plus I don't know if Sol has any hax or not that would be applicable. Plus, it's theoretically possible for him to win simply by out-lasting and exhausting Dart, one could argue, it's not just till death for a reason. Though, will Dart be able to stop that from happening?

neh, no get me wrong, i like taking part of this kind of thread... Anyway, if GG won't have a review, I think if one of these thread where someone can damage the other and the other can touch the other one

Yamatohime said:
One has DC of Galaxy level and other has speed to cross Galaxy in... 0,05 sec? Nice thread... XD
What is the speed of Sol's attacks?

Yamatohime said:
Well, those numbers were joke. But Jack-O Valentine attack is 32 trillio time faster than speed of light.
If we are going to take that statement seriously, then my money is on Sol.

Back