• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darquesse vs Fairy Tail

Darquesse vs Fairy Tail

Darquesse fights them 1 on 1 from the weakest to the strongest.

Pre-timeskip versions for the characters that have them listed, for everyone else whichever version we have stats for.

Magic is assumed be the same in both verses (not even that much of a stretch, are similar enough).

Questions:

1. What is the first character Darquesse loses against?
  2. What is the strongest character she can beat?
Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted

well everyone that have Massively Hypersonic speed can just blitz her before she can even think, and every one that cant blitz her will just get hax to death by her.

RegisNex1232 said:
Um, shouldn't this be in the Versus Threads forum?
Also, which timeskip, the first or the second timeskip?
First timeskip

Not Jim Sterling said:
well everyone that have Massively Hypersonic speed can just blitz her before she can even think, and every one that cant blitz her will just get hax to death by her.
Hmm... No one that can fight her without speedblitzing, or who she can kill even though speedblitz by regenration?

What about everyones current version vs her, speed equal. Anyone in fairy tail hax enough to take that? (the time manipulator would work I think)

DontTalk said:
RegisNex1232 said:
Um, shouldn't this be in the Versus Threads forum?
Also, which timeskip, the first or the second timeskip?
First timeskip

Not Jim Sterling said:
Hmm... No one that can fight her without speedblitzing, or who she can kill even though speedblitz by regenration?
What about everyones current version vs her, speed equal. Anyone in fairy tail hax enough to take that? (the time manipulator would work I think)
i'm just concerned about her Deathtouch ability, anyway i'm kinda busy right so i can't think properly, so probably i will answer that kill with speedblitz thing later.

And Thing like fairy law and zeref death manipulation should be enough, or thing like Acnologia can just nuke her with his breath attack.

After thinking about this Brandish is probably another mage that can beat her just by turning her in the size of an atom (so she not become significant anymore), and she probably can kill Mest which can still speed blitzing her but only have low AP so he cant kill her quickly before she use her hax. basically any mage that have lower or probably the same AP with her defensive capability will be in a big trouble.

Back