• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkspine Sonic

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
So after some discussio over whether or not Darkspine Sonic should Universal( 3-A) or not

we came up with Possible 3-A because the fight with Alf Layla La Wayla while he did said he would recreate the reality of the World of Arabian Nights (the World of Arabian Nights is a universe coming from this Picture as you can see other celestrial bodies)

he was very vague in how he would do it and if he was actually affecting the whole universe

Feat in questio

so what are anybodies thoughts on this should we upgrade Darkspine Sonic to possible 3-A as it is possible that Alf Wayla La Wayla who Sonic defeated is possibly universal

also btw it was never stated that the World Rings are weaker than the chaos emeralds

What exactly is the issue with Universal Darkspine Sonic and Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla? Is it that we doubt whether or not he was going to recreate the entire universe of the Arabian Nights as opposed to just the planet, or is it because of doubt that the Arabian Nights is Universe-sized? It should be pretty clear that Alf was going to recreate everything that existed in the Arabian Nights (and on that note, eventually move on to Sonic's world as well), so the only reasonable doubt should be over whether or not the world is merely a planet, in which case I tried to resolve such doubt in the last thread with the images I linked to.

Well I know almost nothing about Sonic but I'll go with what's given here. The linked feat didn't really show Alf Layla La Wayla reshaping the universe and only made an unproven claim.

He simply said he's recreate the world in his own image but I don't think we know for certain if he meant instantly or over time.

So we're technically gonna be relaying on one unproven statement to add this stat. So for now I can't say anything for sure...

He was powered by the World Rings, which hold together and shape the Arabian Nights, so his claim is not unsubstantiated. On that note, Darkspine Sonic was also powered by the World Rings.

@Unclechairman

the doubt was if he would take time to do it

@Ziel

its the reason why we proposed possibly Universal level to be added to sonic's page

@Unclechairman: Ok well what other feats did he show which would put him at Universe Level or at least Multi-Galaxy Level or Galaxy Level...

@Darkness552: Well the possibly is usually used when we aren't certain if a person is of a specific stat but we are certain that he should at the very least be at a stat which isn't much lower due to his other feats.

So I'd like to know Alf Layla La Wayla's other feats...

Like Unclechairman said above they are powered by the World Rings which hold together and shape the Arabian Nights

Hmmmm... being powered by something which is universal wouldn't make you universal if ya had no feats to prove it and simply have one unproven statement.

So exactly what other feats does Alf Layla La Wayla have actually...

Although for now I am fine with rating Darkspine Sonic as possibly universal...

As for feats, well, Alf himself fought against Darkspine Sonic, which is, besides warping the Arabian Nights, is really his only feat. However, Alf-Layla-Wa-Layla is the Super form of Erazor Djinn, who in an unspecified amount of time destroyed half of the Arabian Nights (skip to 4:48). Erazor also personally fought Sonic himself once, but was defeated.

well i mean it is quite clear on what his intent was, it was to recreate the Arabian Nights Universe, i don't know how that can be disregarded because i believe two other characters said he would do something like that if had gotten the world rings, one was King Soloman and the other was Shahra

i do aknowlegde the fact we don't know if it would have took any time which is why i thought we should get a possible Universe Ranking

as for feats, it was a one shot game for him so he only showed off that

but there is something about Erazor erasing half the Arabian Nights before he got into his Alf Wayla la Wayla form

@Darkness552: It's a would be feat which never happened. As such it could be disregarded to an extent. But you bring up the fact that they are powered by the World Rings which hold together and shape the Arabian Nights which is why I agree with Darkspine Sonic being possibly Universal.....

As I said before, I personally have no problem with the "possibly 3-A" ranking due to the fact I feel that was the intention for Alf's power. However, if people don't wish to accept it without proper feats and we cannot find any, I fully understand.

I was asked to lend my opinion, and I agree with that "Possibly Universe level" or "Possibly Universe level+" seems reasonable. The only question is if the feat mean simply reshaping the physical matter of the universe, which is 3-A, or the spacetime of a universe, which is Low 2-C.

okay ill make the change on his page shortly

but ill leave the thread open because i asked Rocks for his opinion and he is the one who usually maintains the sonic page

Back