• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dakrkrai
A mastermind of nightmares

Xana back 2 by souloflegonds
A.I. of destruction and despair!

Now that Darkrai is 2-C....gonna try this match out.
One is the Freddy Kruger of the pokemon world who has tried to rule or destroy it more than once

The other is an evil A.I. who has done many evil acts and destructive things to achieve it's goal of dominating the world.

Darkrai vs X.A.N.A

R1: Both in-character. Darkrai knows X.A.N.A's connected to the super computer but does not know where it is.

R2: Both bloodlusted. X.A.N.A's unrestricted from the super computer

Speed is Equalized both rounds

Darkrai votes:

X.A.N.A votes:

Draw:

GO!

As OP, i'll just say right now.

X.A.N.A kinda can't be mind haxed due to, well, having no physical form for Darkrai to affect.

And X.A.N.A has his own void manipulation so it isn't like he can't counter with his own.

You can't exactly mind hax someone who has no real form. Darkrai at the very least has certainly never done that. X.A.N.A in this case is....well.....near the lines of omnipresence.

And going a step further, X.A.N.A's very being is an A.I.

X.A.N.A doesn't have a mind it's a computer virus. Also, can Darkrai hit an intangible being in the first place?

Well from how X.A.N.A "died" it was when a multi agent system created by Jeremy destroyed all of X.A.N.A's replikas and "X.A.N.A" himself.

So id say at least targetting the space-time of all of X.A.N.A's universes could arguably kill him. Darkrai is 2-C so I figured it might be possible.

Darkrai would need a lot of informations he doesn't have in order to do it. Plus, that is always done with a computer program.

Maybe for R1. Definitely not R2

And that's assuming XANA doesn't just use life manipulation to kill him upon his own death or he inputs source codes inside Darkrai to survive on.

Considering X.A.N.A needs contact with him "she" simply wouldn't have the time for it before getting destroyed entirely.

X.A.N.A doesn't at all need contact. It kinda just happens.

Plus X.A.N.A has no real form so his attacks are kinda coming from..well...an unknown place.

"she" does need contact except with machines through which she can connect thx to elctrical signals, but that's still a sort of a physical contact.

For a battle will consider her black mist form just to make it simple.

Thou as said before since Darkrai can't touch her and she has possession and power mimicry and low godly regen and so on we would need someone who knows a lot about Darkrai to see if he can win in any way.

For one, why you calling X.A.N.A a she? OvO

Next, that's not what I'm referring to actually. XANA's life manip and source code inputting needs to form of contact.

Well the "black mist" is more so just a part of him. Along with everything else he makes. The monsters, polymorphic spectres, etc. Killing them won't harm him in the slightest.

Cause it's easier than writing X.A.N.A every single time. Also please at least you stop the ovo thing.

She can't do it unless you show me what are you specifically referring on.

I watched Code lyoko and i know about it, but you see if there is nothing to fight against, than the match up doesn't have sense as Drakrai wouldn't even know what's he is fighting or what to do.

You do know everyone here does the "OvO" thing right?

If you've watched Code Lyoko and know about it then you should know they don't need contact. XANA established his link with Aelita to kill her if he ever got destroyed and in Evolution XANA transfered source codes into everyone sans William without them even knowing about it a while after he "died".

I already explained what could possibly kill him. Why wouldn't Darkrai be able to do the same thing for being in the same tier?

Code lyoko Warriors were part of his world so he can affect them without any contact as he has already interfered with them several times. Also, I have not watched the evolution part so if X.A.N.A can do it, but I bet he can't cause there must a logical explanation considering Code lyoko's setting that would only make the battle unfair for Dark boy.

And no it's not true only some admins and few regular members use it cause they saw admins do it and that's it.

Of course he could on that way, but if that's the only thing he can do in confront to X.A.N.A and its hax the match up would be pretty unfair.

Wait what? The Lyoko warriors werent "apart" of XANA. Where'd you get that from?

Still, its a fun thing to do here in the community and I would like to continue that.

Fair point. I could restrict some of XANA's hax to make it more even. Tho memory and perception stuff Darkrai should kinda neg for being a dark type.

Back