• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Star like Thresh and Cho'Gath

I saw that Dark Star like Cho'Gath and Thresh had time manip, space manip, gravity manip or other powers like duplication and portal and black hole creation ...

Someone would have the sources and proof of the aforementioned powers, especially for Cho'Gath and Thresh, because it's not indicated on their profile ?

Okay before i post this stuff may i ask, have you...actually read the lore of or seen the Dark Stars? The fact that you dont know why they have Black Hole creation...

The black holes seem obvious to me, already from Cho'Gath who is thus described in his lore Dark Star: "These treats swirl in the two black holes of his heart, as interminable and ageless as his hunger" ...

What I ask especially is the passage showing their time manipulation, space manipulation and accessorily portal creation

Okay, so to sum it up, all Dark Stars are empowered by an eldritch black hole god and have the ability to create and manipulate black holes at will

Duplication comes from this

Time manipulating comes from a few things, one is that Dark Stars as a whole view time not as a linear thing, but rather as an outmoded tool of measurement for living organisms that must be destroyed (ie. they can destroy time itself with supporting statements from Thresh) among other things like Thresh stating that he will consume time, space, and all of reality

Spatial manip comes from stuff like Dark Star Kha and Cho being able to tear open holes in space itself, Kha being able to cut black holes apart, and things like Thresh stating that things like Space and Distance are just illusions and that he will consume space and reality

So according to your assertions, you insinuate that if a Dark Star has a power (Especially the space manip for Kha'Zix and Cho'Gath or the duplication for Thresh), the other Darks Stars have them too ?

Moreover, I understood that the Darks Stars could destroy the existence of the League of Legends universe and that the same existence was composed of innumerable universes, as insinuated with Thresh in the justification of its Multiverse lvl ...

Apart from Pulsefire Ezreal's affirmation among his interactions, which is more than vague and doesn't confirm an innumerable number of universes within this existence, where is it said that existence contains an incalculable number of universes ?

I probably seem uneducated, but I'm more interested in lores than gameplay in itself for League of Legends, maybe that's why I'm not aware of some things about verse and some of his events ...

To come back to Thresh, he owns moreover in the justification of his Multiverse lvl U+ feats, and almost that has, it has apparently only the feat of existence which is Multiverse lvl, and this one isn't even well expressed and explained (Didn't see anything personal or pejorative)

Destroying a universe normally returns to U/+, not Multiverse lvl, it means in this case that in addition to destroying the universe in question, it destroys all the others ...

Because if we apply this logic to all the characters that can at least destroy a universe, we have in this case all Star Guardians and Danwbringer Riven and Nightbringer Yasuo who are all Multiverse lvl, which is really strange ...

The star guardians are only comparable to the big bang, thus dont scale. Same thing with riven and yasuo. They are comparable to the start before he universe get multiple timelines, though that being said. Yasuo and riven I believe could have been upgraded.

There's also taric's lore having a statement of countless to infinite universes, the praetorian lore, zoes lore, and illaoi's lore about nagakabouros

Being an infinite kingdom of unhindered creation isn't a clear feat proving Multiverse lvl ...

So in addition, there are several sources to attest an immeasurable number of universes ?

Contrariwise, I just saw the link sent by WeeklyBattles about the Dark Star's time manipulation (I couldn't before), and it only has a blog, an unofficial discussion ...

Would there be a really official source for this "view time not a linear thing, but rather as an outmoded tool of measurement for living organisms that must be destroyed" ?

And in case, powers like drilling holes in the space itself or cutting black holes are mentioned in the lores ?

Enigma Star said:
Contrariwise, I just saw the link sent by WeeklyBattles about the Dark Star's time manipulation (I couldn't before), and it only has a blog, an unofficial discussion ...
Would there be a really official source for this "view time not a linear thing, but rather as an outmoded tool of measurement for living organisms that must be destroyed" ?
The writers are rioters, that is enough, we also have confirmation from some voice lines, like Jhin's.

The participants of this blog are the dudes of Riot Game ? In that case ...

For the voices, I looked for example those of Jhin, but I didn't find sentences mentioning something related to the space, the time or the black holes ...

I thought you meant where the comment came from because I am pretty sure the original comment came from rioters about darks stars seeing time as an outmodded tool used by mortals. Dark star Jhin, confirms that humans only act in linear time, meaning the dark stars do not follow linear time.

Edit:https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.c...o-in-the-vs-universe?comment=0008000000040000

It is indeed a rioter and lore writer that confirms this.

If Thresh can eat the time, is it also valid for other Dark Star ?

For Dark Cosmic Jhin, where does it say he quotes that time and space are bland things used by mortals ? I looked at the case in the blog, although I think of course it's not in, but I didn't find ...

Yes, the dark stars are comparable to each other. As confirmed by Ezreal havig the same quote no matter what dark star is present.

Dude.. just follow the link...

by Carnival Knights a skin writer:

"Blood Moon Zilean is still accessing linear time. The Dark Star and its corruptants don't understand time as a linear thing, but rather as an outmoded tool of measurement for living organisms that must be destroyed."

It is right in the link if you let it load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-bYxgKQ3I 9:20.

Jhi:

Dark Cosmic Jhin

Rhaast:

Time is another illusion you can soon dispense with.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/the-lure/

"The entrails of countless realities shatter in my wake."

Dark star rhaast

It's pretty self-evident that the Event Horizon multiverse alone already contains countless realities, and Dark Stars can annihilate them, even without having to consider them moving to other skin universes yet. Jhin even says "Every universe, every Xayah... a spark, destined only to fade." "Why erase everything at once when it can be savored?", that he wants the universes to live merely because they want their end to be beautiful, and their inhabitants to watch it (and they are given no choice but to do so because their perception is bound by linear time unlike Dark Stars').

Thresh can manipulate the governing laws of time:

https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2016/12/developing-dark-star-thresh/

Dark Star Thresh, an ancient space lord who manipulates the laws of time...

How can you erase time in a universe where casual time travel is possible if you can't manipulate time?

So, I read the story, and I found the passage with time that is considered an illusion ...

On the other hand, neither in the story, nor in the Tweet, there is this sentence "The entrails of innumerable realities are broken in my wake" + speaking of the Tweet of Jared Rosen, he says that Kayn absorbed an entity horrifying that has annihilated the reality, but the reality in question is just U+ or it concerns the entire Multiverse ?

Enigma Star said:
So, I read the story, and I found the passage with time that is considered an illusion ...
On the other hand, neither in the story, nor in the Tweet, there is this sentence "The entrails of innumerable realities are broken in my wake" + speaking of the Tweet of Jared Rosen, he says that Kayn absorbed an entity horrifying that has annihilated the reality, but the reality in question is just U+ or it concerns the entire Multiverse ?
"The entrails of innumerable realities are broken in my wake" : That is a quote from Rhaast. We have already established that 1 universe in LoL is comparable to a multiple due to countless on a low-end to an infinite number of timelines.

"The entrails of countless realities shatter in my wake." is a unique dialogue of Rhaast, which Jared Rosen wrote personally. 'Reality-annihilating cosmic horror' refers to that and we typically do not write in plural 'realities-annihilating cosmic horror' because it sounds awkward in a sentence.

Rhaast is a reality annihilator, and the number of realities he can do that is countless realities.

Back