• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think this'll work, maybe. Anyways.

Porygon2

Ceaseless Discharge

Fight happens in Creaseless' boss room. Pory2 just kinda popped into existence on toppa the Gold-Hemmed set, causing Ceaseless to lose his mind.
Pory2 has no equipped items
Speed does not seem to need to be equalized
Win via any means possible

Hopefully Pory2's AP advantage isn't too big.

So, uh, first off, I hate to say it, but... you’re essentially comparing someone who can destroy a Town to someone who can destroy Multiple City Blocks, and higher than that even. That AP Gap is very, very large, as I believe at the moment Porygon scales to 5.482550496 x 10^14 Joules, which is apparently low-end, but it’s way more powerful than CDs 59.14 kilotons.
Porygon is also casually Massively Hypersonic, while CD has MH Combat Speed and Reactions, meaning Porygon holds a significant speed advantage still. Even further, Porygon has an Intelligence advantage, due to CD going berserk, and has way more Versatility.

Porygon is about 2.3x stronger assuming that, definitely wins but the ap gap really isn’t that large

Back