• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bell atleast should be weaker than the people that slaughter the dragons into near extinction. Unless the dragon worshipers who worshiped the dragons for their might are somehow stronger than the people who slaughtered them.

I am in agreements with Monarch's reasoning. If the only thing suggesting he controls the storm is his name, then it is not strong enough proof to make the assumption. It also makes more sense to me that the bells are what control the storm.

You mean the "random bell shouldn't be stronger than Lord souls" argument?

Because I'm pretty sure the lord souls in their purest / complete form should all be comparable - I.e. all star level

Monarch Laciel said:
Because I'm pretty sure the lord souls in their purest / complete form should all be comparable - I.e. all star level
ok, then we should add a key "At prime" key to Nito's profile

also we should dowgrade Gwyn's "Lord of Sunlight" key from high 4-C to 4-C, he hasn't shown to be 2.33x stronger than the other Dark souls 4-C

Monarch Laciel said:

I'm pretty sure Gwyn was stated to be stronger than all of them combined; the witch tried to make a replica of the first flame and became the bed of chaos because of it; Nito wanted nothing to do with it so he went his grave (literally not metaphorical), Seeth went insane, and the four kings only got a fraction of Gwyn's Soul and even after the chosen undead gets all their souls (including the rest of the countries and pinwheel's (who was the whole reason Nito was weakened)) and the shard of Gwyn's soul he still gets stomped by Gwyn corpse over and over again.

Hi everyone. Just a quick comment as I haven't read through the whole thread, but as far as I'm aware, there's one particular point that hasn't been brought up before. Namely, the Storm Curved Sword. It's a weapon you get by transposing the Nameless Kings souls, presumably only possible because they'd taken the King of the Storm's power (which, by the way, the scene might also add as further proof for the point I'm about to make). Anyway, it basically reads:

"Curved sword imbued with the strength of the Stormdrake.

The Nameless King, ally of the ancient dragons, fought beside the Stormdrake in countless battles. When the great beast fell, the king claimed his soul, as was the custom in the age of gods

Skill: Tornado
Imbue blade with the wrath of storm in a spinning motion, and follow with a strong attack to bear that wrath upon foes."

So the implication I'm gathering is that the Stormdrake does have power over storms. I'll admit, I'm not sure if this is enough to warrent keeping 6-B Dark Souls, so I'll let everyone with more experience than me make up their minds (and please be gentle). I've actually been meaning to post a Dark Souls calc, perhaps within the next week if I'm feeling brave enough. Regardless, I'll be going back to shadowing for now, so don't expect another comment from me (I'm not confident in my ability to debate).

Obviously Dark Souls can't be star level because its just a hack and slash fantasy - NO. I bet you thought it would be that again, but no. This time it's different.

I thought Dark Souls can not be Star Level because there was no Star Level feat.

Also,about your theory.

Where did you get this from?I mean,The Storm was created by Stormdrake.

There is a sign before the bell that everything ends if the bell rings.

It isn't the bell that summons it,Stormdrake summons the storm,when you beat Stormdrake the storm still exists only because NK absorbs the soul and the power of storm from The Stormdrake,it can be seen as he can now fly and use wind attacks,after you beat NK the storm dissapears.

Also want to admit that stormdrake itself can use some kids of Wind Attacks during the gameplay.

@WeeklyBattles

You mean about manifesting the sun?Wich you accepted as Star Level feat and powerscaled to their casual strikes?In the verse filled with low level feats that are not even near tier 7-A?Where you placed Abyss Watchers higher than Artorias whos power they share,with this Each Abyss Watcher has a fragment of the Blood of the wolf, which was powerful enought to link the first flame, which keeps the sun in existence justification?Do you know that the Blood of Wolf was left by Artorias?

╠ÂI╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Âg╠Ân╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âw╠Ân╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âw╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠ÂD╠Âa╠Âr╠Âk╠ ╠ÂS╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âs╠Â,╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âr╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠Â

I think I'll create another downgrade thread.

Dzhindzholia said:
╠ÂI╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Âi╠Âg╠Ân╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âw╠Ân╠Âg╠Âr╠Âa╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âw╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠ÂD╠Âa╠Âr╠Âk╠ ╠ÂS╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âs╠Â,╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âr╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠Â
I think I'll create another downgrade thread.
Really pushing it...

Sure,why not to scale it to everyone then?Like Artorias,Manus,Ornstein,NK and other strong bosses (not gameplay wise)?

@Matt

And isn't that feat quite iffy?And why won't you bring the outlier card?You like to do that towards other verses with greater feats.

Each Abyss Watcher has a fragment of the Blood of the wolf, which was powerful enought to link the first flame, which keeps the sun in existence

What about this?How are you going to explain that?

I sadly have to agree with Matthew here, they clearly studied Astronomy and shit and it was in a librabry which means they were smart af.

I'm still against 4-C DKS though

@Matthew Schroeder

And why won't you bring the outlier card?

if you ever played Dark Souls you should know that there is no even high 7-A feat,besides 6-B storm.Again why won't you bring the oultier card?

And again how are you going to explain low 4-C Abyss Watchers and 6-B Artorias?When it is literally written in the game that Artorias left the Wolf's blood.

I want answers for these questions if possible.

No TF. Dark sousl two literally has a rising sun, and lost bastille is located in a night like area, it obviously rotates

@Dz Youre using gameplay exclusively and flat out ignoring every aspect of the lore to try to downplay DS, its honestly starting to get tiresome

All armillary spheres do is show something orbits something else, and that geocentric armillary spheres can exist.

@WeeklyBattles

What?

gameplay exclusively

What does that even mean?What do I ignore?Point out my mistakes because for now the only one who ignores the lore and wanks DS is you,and you don't even bring some points or anything else,you just always repeat the same thing, now you look like this "There is a star level feat,DS is star level,I'll ignore everything you say and call you a downplayer"

I agree with DZ, people like Solaire are 4-C which is ******** given that he fought Gwyn who's a fodder by the time you fight him.

Apparently Asylum demon is MCB cuy Naruto forms really is a reliable source.

So I am just gonna ask...Do we have a Dark Souls Cosmology/Lore blog? If so, that would be pretty useful.

Unholy Bindings said:
I agree with DZ, people like Solaire are 4-C which is ******** given that he fought Gwyn who's a fodder by the time you fight him.
Apparently Asylum demon is MCB cuy Naruto forms really is a reliable source.
Sorry but calculations and math > Speculation and feelings

There's no need to get upset guys, just shows as a legit feat of them powering the sun directly with their power nad were good.

But that won't happen won't it? because the feat does not exist, and everything points at the first flame being a magical object that keeps it alive as long as it is alive, but never says they are outright directly connected.

WeeklyBattles said:
Sorry but calculations and math > Speculation and feelings
You sound really hurt, considering a feat like that has no showing of being near that level. It's something one can tell by actually looking at the feat instead of pixel scaling and using inaccurate numbers.

You're basically saying

Calcs cuz science>actual logic and presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back