• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Sakura (Fate Stay Night) vs Minato Arisato and Yu Narukami (Persona series)

Battle takes place in the Ten no Sakazuki cave

Sakura has all her Shadow Giants and Saber Alter

Minato and Yu have all of their Personas

Minato also has the Great Seal

FIGHT!!!

I understand why you are doing this and while I do agree that this battle would be good, if this is fully powered Yu and Minato, by states alone Sakura doesn't stand a chance. Most of what make Sakura dangurous is her Shadow and the curroption she gives when she consums someone but unforcunatly I can't see that helping here. for one I doubt that MInato and Yu would be currupted from Angra if they get caught, their too strong willed to be currupted with who they faced and the Persona's wouldn't be able to be currupted even if they are caught since they technically lack a will(I think), plus they can always be dissmised if they do end up caught.

I love her but even her Giants doesn't give her much to help her expect maybe delay them both while she comes up with a few statergies with what she got. Summoning Angra would help or useing CBL properly could give her the advantage if she played them correctly.

But if this is fuly powered Minato and Yu then I see them more likely finding a way to 'cure' her from her Dark form rather then kill her out right. I won't say that its inpossible for Sakura to win just the odds are stacked againts her

I agree with JBennett. And I also want to say that the info in the Persona pages is a little outdated, so Minato and Yu are more powerful than their pages reflects.

Since I don't see a way for Sakura to win against both I suggest to change the conditions of the fight or close the thread

Sakura = Angra Mainyu = the root of all evils = Satan

Makoto = Messiah = Jesus

Jesus >>>>>>>>>> Satan

==> Makoto win

lol, joke aside.Leave Sakura alone, even Gaia would shit in her pant once she saw Makoto blow up the moon. Yu would put up a good fight though, but the result would remain the same once he summon Izanagi-no-Ookami

MagiSinbad said:
Sakura = Angra Mainyu = the root of all evils = Satan
Makoto = Messiah = Jesus

Jesus >>>>>>>>>> Satan

==> Makoto win

lol, joke aside.Leave Sakura alone, even Gaia would shit in her pant once she saw Makoto blow up the moon. Yu would put up a good fight though, but the result would remain the same once he summon Izanagi-no-Ookami
funny, Angra Mainyu wouldn't equal to Satan since he's an agent of God ironically enough.

Back