• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makoto Yuki/ Minato Arisato vs Takuto Maruki

Combatant 1
nei-sukkasem-final.jpg

Makoto Yuki/ Minato Arisato

Combatant 2
x9zifngai4z41.jpg

Takuto Maruki

Location & Rules
VsSumoKong.png

vs. Sumo Kong, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.

• Win by any means.
  • Makoto has the Universal Arcana & Messiah.
  • Maruki has Adam Kadmon.
  • In character/ morals on.

Maruki takes this Joker only defeated him cause he was the trickster and could defy fate he had some resistances to cognition that Makoto does not and Maruki can just erase him from existance basically.

I know this thread is like, 5 months old, and I really probably ought to not reply to it, but... The problem with Maruki just erasing Makoto is that they are in character, and seeing as Maruki's Moral's are on, and never once does he contemplate just erasing Ren (Even going so far as to just put him through a endless loop of sleep, wake up, sleep)... I think the match is a bit more nuanced than just "Funny Cognition Erasure".

Back