• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Augoeides Uriel vs composite Shaka

So I am using Dark Augoeides Uriel which is 130x Final Powerup Uriel and I am using composite Shaka from Original, Episode G, Soul Of Gold and Next Dimension.

BLOOD LUST, Who wins?

This fight will never end they both will keep on fighting forever. So stand still.

You need to know that both- your dark augoeides uriel and your composite shaka don't have what it takes to truely kill, trap or beat each other. They have defenses and resistensies against each others techniques and attacks.

I mean this uriel has dispel bound forcefields, eternal atoms, molecule reconstruction and as for this shaka he has dunamis, ichor, kan, arayashiki, defenses from 7th sense & 8th sense and gold cloth

Tivanenk said:
Shaka wins easy peasy lemon squeezy, just look at the DC and speed difference.
Remember though that Uriel in this form ALSO has his Exercutioner Mode, can amp his attributes with his negative emotions and has reactive evolution.

Dunamis&Ichor said:
This fight will never end they both will keep on fighting forever. So stand still.

You need to know that both- your dark augoeides uriel and your composite shaka don't have what it takes to truely kill, trap or beat each other. They have defenses and resistensies against each others techniques and attacks.

I mean this uriel has dispel bound forcefields, eternal atoms, molecule reconstruction and as for this shaka he has dunamis, ichor, kan, arayashiki, defenses from 7th sense & 8th sense and gold cloth
After reading through theyr'e profiles..i agree with this one

Yomi Schwarz said:
Dunamis&Ichor said:

After reading through theyr'e profiles..i agree with this one
Yeah agreed!

Oh yeah I almost forgot, in Soul Of Gold, Shaka can also get the Golden Dagger which can injure or kill god warriors even if they are immortal, has Regenerationn or has a non-physical body. With it's power it grants abilities such as; Bypassing Durability, Bypassing Cosmic Barriers, Atom Destruction, Damaging the Soul, Ignoring Hax of Enemies of Lower Power, more powerful than weapons that can slice through Space-Time (The hands of Iapetus, while weakened, were able of doing so).

The only ways to survive it is if you have either-

Divine protection or empowerment,

Higher level or stronger divine cosmo,

OR

Acausality &/or Causality Manipulation.

Looks like composite Shaka can squeeze out a win here.

Back