• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Orror: DARK!!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative Orror: Oh, Suck it up. You are in a happy place now! (As Dark get's revived)

I run at Decimus with a chain, who is now completely exposed Wallace Breen, and wrap the chain around his neck, breaking his neck.

"Tsk tsk" I say, mocking what Avdol did when he revealed he was alive

PrivateMajority78 said:
I run at Decimus with a chain, who is now completely exposed Wallace Breen, and wrap the chain around his neck, breaking his neck.
"Tsk tsk" I say, mocking what Avdol did when he revealed he was alive
"Good job, soldier." I say as I float in front of Public with my hand held out.

"YES, I AM!" I yell.

Meanwhile, a rumbling is felt. Think of every tornado, hurricane, tsunami, earthquake and bombing at once, put them together, add every supernova in history and multiply it by the amount of these occurances there are and you would only get 1/100'000'000th of what we felt.

PrivateMajority78 said:
"YES, I AM!" I yell.
Meanwhile, a rumbling is felt. Think of every tornado, hurricane, tsunami, earthquake and bombing at once, put them together, add every supernova in history and multiply it by the amount of these occurances there are and you would only get 1/100'000'000th of what we felt.
The rumbling fades after a few minutes. Unfortunately afterward, The Godmode King teleports onto the battlefield, holding a familiar being aloft.

However, both of them don't look so good. The Godmode King's glow had noticeably faded, his staff was missing, his eye thing was somewhat scorched and dented in a few places, and his robes were in tatters, with light leaking out of the wounds on his now near-black body. The Great Mother's robes were also in tatters, except that the wounds on her body leaked blood that trickled into her robes and soaked them a much darker and more unpleasant color. Her forehead seemed to be split somewhere above her hairline, raining a sheet of blood down into her eyes and cheek and matting her snow-white hair to her cheek along with her hair being stained a shade of crimson. The Godmode King noticeably just barely held her upward by the throat, and even then his arm was trembling from the effort.

"I must admit... I'm impressed. No other being...has managed to match me since...I became what I am.." The Godmode King speaks, for the first time showing pain and effort in his voice, as if he's forcing the words to come out. "But...even the strongest spanner...eventually snaps..."

He holds the Great Mother closer to his eye, and begins to draw an entire column of white energy with multiple layers of rainbow glow around it into his eye from her face. As he did so, her features gradually fade back into the form of the little girl known as Danielle, the same dirty blond hair, the same average child clothes.

The last of the column of light shoots into his eye, sending out a shockwave upon entry, and the Godmode King drops Danielle immediately. He steps backward and drops to his knees, shining with white light as his form begins morphing, and roars with the force of possibly ripping his vocal cords themselves to shreds as he pounds his fists on the ground. Finally, he threw his hands back, knocking away everyone and shooting up into the air in a bright star of light that floated back down after a few dozen seconds. Once the light dissipated, everyone could see:

224891-Dayane 1152x864
"My power is boundless to your comprehension, my form is beyond comprehension to you mortals, my will is unbreakable by your standards... you cannot possibly stop me now, even if I have achieved only a large portion of my former glory." stated the Godmode King as he descended until his feet touched the ground and the Jokecraftian Sorceress warped slightly beside and behind him.

Just as she did that, however, another being slammed into the ground not far from the Godmode King. This monster was midnight black except for the wires that poked out of its torn and withered body which were a bit of grey and white. The head on the left resembled a bunny, with two bunny ears, two pinpoints of light that served for eyes, and a gaping jaw with barely visible teeth tinted grey. The middle head resembled a chicken, with only one pinpoint of light, with the other being missing, and a large beak-jaw full of three rows of sharp teeth, all white/grey. The head on the right resembled a fox's, with no pinpoints serving as eyes, and its fur being colored grey and its teeth being colored black unlike the others. All three heads wore a completely-black top hat. One of the arms seemingly was half-suit, half-endoskeleton, and had a hook at the end, while the other arm, which was a cliched monster robot arm with talons, appeared to be cloaked in shadows. The legs were nothing remarkable, but the feet were mismatched, with one being less bulky and having much larger foot talons than the other.

Basically, it was this:

EnnardTrans copy
The monster eagerly growled, but upon seeing the Great Mother get forced back int Danielle, they instantly split. About five beings emerged from the body of the previous monster. Here, I'll put more pictures so I don't have to describe it:

Nightmare Fredbear
Nightmare Foxy 2
Nightmare Bonnie 2
Nightmare Chica 2
Nightmare Freddy 2
(Yes, I based them all on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Conquest Horseman as well. Sue me.)

Once, these creatures were Danielle's worst nightmares, twisted versions of the singing animatronics she had once feared so much. (Since she's your version of the Crying Child, remember?) Now, through their rage and their determination after Danielle ascended, cast aside all her fears, and became her truest self the Great Mother for the first time, and in the process abandoning them, they have ascended themselves, to become something greater.

The Godmode King tossed Danielle into the arms of the Beast of Conquest, formerly Nightmare Fredbear. "Take her and use her for your tormenting and your games. I have no use for her anymore... I have extracted the Great Mother's godly essence and devoured it."

The Beasts looked at the Godmode King in confusion.

"Besides, nothing will exist anymore. You can get your joy, but... enjoy it while it lasts." The Godmode King cackled as he charged toward everyone. The Beasts shrugged at each other, and teleported out of the battlefield.

To make things worse, another, armored being appeared.

Khorne by baklaher-0
Crimson Khorne whipped out his sword and laughed maniacally as he sped toward Dark. With a chop of his sword, the Godmode Stone flew into the air amid shards of the slightly shattered Cringual Gauntlet. Crimson Khorne grabbed the Godmode Stone and laughed again as he teleported away.

"EVERYONE GET OUT!" Light yelled as he teleported everyone in the direction of Crimson Khorne, escaping the Godmode King and his forces for now...

This thread is ended! Continue here.(finally)

Back