• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mao Zedong: Nice Attacks you've got there Decimus... It would be a shame... if SOMEONE DELETED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fusion comes out of the ground and watches the tape. They then punch Decimus across the room. The fusion's stand is Dark Infinity with the ability to produce bombs and stop time.

Negative Orror: Some fool still thinks that Motu/Paltu killed me permanently lol.

Orror: WARNING WARNING!!!!!!! BIGSMOKE4269 BUTTHURTISM IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omnius: We had our bad times but... I guess... it's time to redeem myself (Goes into Decimus to destroy his mind)

Omnius: Please... I hope that this works...

PublicMinority87: Orror! Where were you?

Orror: I was imprisoned into a chaos dimension! It was made by a guy named Azathoth but I am back now!

Inksaness said:
Omnius: We had our bad times but... I guess... it's time to redeem myself (Goes into Decimus to destroy his mind)

Orror: I was imprisoned into a chaos dimension! It was made by a guy named Azathoth but I am back now!
None of that happened!!!!

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

Orror: Yes it did...

Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:

Orror: Yes it did...
No, it didn't.

The Dark and Public fusions obliterates the black holes by blinking.

Dark Infinity is drawn. 'DARK INFINITY : THE WORLD!" Time stops, and Decimus gets knocked back with broken legs.

Decimus: OMNIUS!!! STOP DISTRACTING ME!!!!!!

Omnius: No... it's time to redeem myself! (As he keeps damaging Decimus's brain.)

TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
Omnius: No... it's time to redeem myself! (As he keeps damaging Decimus's brain.)
STOP IT!!! OMNIUS IS GONE!!!
War of the wikia: Everyone has some talk in this thread while a single shard of Omnius escapes.

Inksaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Inksaness said:
STOP IT!!! OMNIUS IS GONE!!!
War of the wikia: Everyone has some talk in this thread while a single shard of Omnius escapes.
Alright, but THAT IS THE GODMODE KING!!! AND I MIGHT RETURN OMNIUS AND HE MIGHT REDEEM HIMSELF IN A FUTURE THREAD BUT THIS IS NOT THAT THREAD!!!

Decimus freezes Omnius, and then not only kicks him out of the thread, but makes it so he was never here, then prevents Dark and I from leaving.

Decimus grabs Fear of the Dark Infinity and slams him into the ground, but Fear of the Dark Infinity reflects all the damage onto Decimus by striking him.

The coin hits the ground, as time is erased. All the damage has no effect even if it can transcend time, it still is blocked and has no effect.

The exact minute the time erase is done, time stops. Decimus is covered with bombs.

And then, at the last second, a steamroller containing so much cringe that it would be safer to not break it is dropped on Decimus, who tries to block it.

PublicMinority87 said:
The coin hits the ground, as time is erased. All the damage has no effect even if it can transcend time, it still is blocked and has no effect.
The exact minute the time erase is done, time stops. Decimus is covered with bombs.

And then, at the last second, a steamroller containing so much cringe that it would be safer to not break it is dropped on Decimus, who tries to block it.
Decimus is blasted by the combined attacks and some of his armor chips off, revealing half Wallace Breen's face. Decimus retaliates by activating robotic demon wings and flying above us to fire a giant red Kamehameha which pounds me and Public into the ground.

Decimus drops back on the ground and begins to mindlessly wail on us, driving us further and further into the ground.

PublicMinority87 said:
"Shit." I say.
"New plan, Dark, I need you to stop time." I tell Dark. "Trust me."
I snap my fingers and Fear of the Dark Infinity stops time, freezing Decimus in place while making us able to move. "Your move, chief!"

I then place a bomb and hold a smoke bomb so it will activate in stopped time. A smoke screen covers us and Decimus.

When time resumes the bomb will create a hole we can hide in to think of a plan.

A mine field is placed around Decimus to keep him away

The mines explode, and we are underground. We ambush Decimus, and even successfully kill him.

Meanwhile, the ground starts to shake, and Dark's soul is annihilated, my stand is projected and my body is annihilated as well, but only my soul survives.

PublicMinority87 said:
The mines explode, and we are underground. We ambush Decimus, and even successfully kill him.

Meanwhile, the ground starts to shake, and Dark's soul is annihilated, my stand is projected and my body is annihilated as well, but only my soul survives.
(Then what are we gonna do???)

Back