• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've needed this fight for a long time, to be honest.

This will be the High 7-C Versions (Fishman Island Zoro and DMC3 Dante)

Standard Battle Assumptions, Speed equalized.

Scenario: Zoro gets lost looking for his crew. He ends up at the Devil May Cry shop, and asks if anyone is home. With no response, he notices an entire pizza sitting on the table. Hungry, and assuming no one is there, Zoro eats, but in the middle of doing so, notices Dante, who is both shocked and pissed off at Zoro for eating the pizza that cost him the remainder of his paycheck. But then realizes that Zoro has a large bounty on his head, so he attacks.

Regardless of the outcome, both become bestest friends and hunt demons together competitively!

Who wins?:

Dante: 7

Roronoa Zoro: 00

MvC3Dante
Zoro23

The only thing Zoro and Vergil have in common is Iaijutsu... They are vastly different in every other area. Now stop crying about it, or make a thread after this one is decided.

You're derailing.

from what i see while Dante does taunt and joke around if he sees zoro as a threat then he will really try to fight and he has quicksilver which he can slow zoro to a crawl and wail on him. I feel like Dante would win this overall despite Zoro's sword versatility Dante has weapon versilitiy to help change the tide of battle (Such as cerberus, beowulf, nevan) not to mention styles like doppleganger and royalguard to help against zoro's swordplay

Dante has WAY more versatility, but I feel that Zoro is a better adaptive fighter than Dante. Zoro also is quite a damage soak, moreso than Dante, although he still is extremely hard to put down. With their 7C versions, I'd give it to Zoro, but it is close.

The thing is that DMC 3 Dante can use quick Silver to stop the time and then finish off Zoro with one good slice. Zoro on the other hand would had Slice Dante many, many, many times till our little devil would run out of stamina and started bleeding out. While Zoro could defeat Dante with all of his weapons, in the fight without styles, with the styles, Zoro wouldnt stand a chance.

Gargoyle One said:
Low Mid IS pretty damn annoying to a person with just blades
I think it depends on the difference between them. Zoro is Large Town level+ casually - if I'm remembering correctly, he completely disregarded and easily stomped the drunk octopus guy - even without the use of Haki, and most importantly, Asura.

Whoever said Quicksilver was time-stop clearly didn't pay attention to the cutscene or its usage in-game. it's clearly time-slow. But it is by a seriously large margin as falling rubble appeared to be nearly frozen in motion while Dante was at normal speeds.

Low-Mid can't really stop decapitation and Dante can't regenerate indefinitely at this level like Deadpool. But it's better than no-Regenerationn like Zoro <-<.

Well, Zoro does hold an AP advantage here, but Dante seems to be more versatile with his Devil Arms, QS and Doppelganger, along with the range advantage, so I'll vote him.

I wonder if I should continue Luffy vs Nero

Dante's versatility via his Devil arms and styles put this in favor. Quicksilver in particular is going to be really useful here, not to mention his regen, which literally let's him shrug off stab wounds.

Voting Dante from the devil may cry series.

Dante should take this via more versatile weapons, quicksilver and royalguard, and regen which would be a problem for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back