• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me like the argument is pointless now, how would I even convince you? Even if I did everyone else voted Dante for seemingly no reason, even If I just won this argument why would it matter? Dante would just win cuz of the votes, anyway
BFR resistance covers forced teleportation.
Uhhh...5 seconds not enough for FTL... >.> bruh...

Also there is still doubt that he even summons them.
And when have they ever done battle quickly after appearing?
Why would being ftl change anything?
As I said before he summons multiple legendaries so one of the 10+ legends summons has to be a 2-A

It seems to me like the argument is pointless now, how would I even convince you? Even if I did everyone else voted Dante for seemingly no reason, even If I just won this argument why would it matter? Dante would just win cuz of the votes, anyway

Why would being ftl change anything?
As I said before he summons multiple legendaries so one of the 10+ legends summons has to be a 2-A
You know you can just show movie clips and stuff about that.....to prove what you want.

Okay, one of legendaries is 2A, lemme just accept that for temporary moment. Another steelman.

Dante can just substitute his Doppelganger to run interference and occupy him and while real version kills Hoopa. Which won't take long since he already is going for the real danger from start.

You are not realizing the situation this match puts Dante in, he has never even faught 2C god tiers of his own verse let alone 2A randoms which he has no prior knowledge of. Here there are ""supposedly"" invading 2A monsters, which will be nothing but world ending threat in his eyes just before they invade plane of reality.
Enemies of such powerful stature will force him to take most quickest route to stopping this madness.

You know you can just show movie clips and stuff about that.....to prove what you want.

Okay, one of legendaries is 2A, lemme just accept that for temporary moment. Another steelman.

Dante can just substitute his Doppelganger to run interference and occupy him and while real version kills Hoopa. Which won't take long since he already is going for the real danger from start.

You are not realizing the situation this match puts Dante in, he has never even faught 2C god tiers of his own verse let alone 2A randoms which he has no prior knowledge of. Here there are ""supposedly"" invading 2A monsters, which will be nothing but world ending threat in his eyes just before they invade plane of reality.
Enemies of such powerful stature will force him to take most quickest route to stopping this madness.
Let's assume the 2-A summoned is just a random legendary, like azelf, azelf is nigh-omniscient so the substitute won't work

Eh frick this I'm not winning this argument cause of these votes, I'm done arguing, this is frustrating 😤

I mean if hoopa doesn't summon the CT from the start then it is gg.
If it does then... Has dante ever broken out of 2-A sealing?

I mean if hoopa doesn't summon the CT from the start then it is gg.
If it does then... Has dante ever broken out of 2-A sealing?
There's no point in arguing anymore, and I checked the voters profile's and most of them are dmc fans of course, so no one is changing votes

There's no point in arguing anymore, and I checked the voters profile's and most of them are dmc fans of course, so no one is changing votes
That's cringe bro. Just because they are DMC fans doesn't mean they ain't gonna change their opinion.
I am wondering about two things.
1. Does hoopa lead with summoning?
2. Can Dante resist 2-A sealing?

That's cringe bro. Just because they are DMC fans doesn't mean they ain't gonna change their opinion.
I am wondering about two things.
1. Does hoopa lead with summoning?
2. Can Dante resist 2-A sealing?
1. Yes he does
2. No but I already discussed a wincon in which they incap him via instantly killing him after regenerating from death

I am talking bout the creation trio.
From Giratina's profile:
Dimensional BFR, Sealing (Can throw others into the Distortion World; Inescapable even for those who can create portals. Defeating an opponent, even if it's just by knockout, sends them to the inescapable Lost Zone with Broken Space Blow and Darkness Lost)

The main question is 1. Does he lead with that? Does Hoopa lead with summoning? If so he summons the CT and Dante is screwed

From Giratina's profile:
Dimensional BFR, Sealing (Can throw others into the Distortion World; Inescapable even for those who can create portals. Defeating an opponent, even if it's just by knockout, sends them to the inescapable Lost Zone with Broken Space Blow and Darkness Lost)

The main question is 1. Does he lead with that? Does Hoopa lead with summoning? If so he summons the CT and Dante is screwed
from the other replies, no he just summons random people to fight for him, and even then can he resist dantes time stop, because dante could lead with that, and the main argument for Hoopa summoning his winning stuff is that he could do that.

also how does 2-A sealing even work? do you seal someone in a 2-A Realm? if so that is more akin to BFR, sealing is preventing someone from exiting a place, like for example preventing portals from opening, and dante resists that

from the other replies, no he just summons random people to fight for him, and even then can he resist dantes time stop, because dante could lead with that, and the main argument for Hoopa summoning his winning stuff is that he could do that.

also how does 2-A sealing even work? do you seal someone in a 2-A Realm? if so that is more akin to BFR, sealing is preventing someone from exiting a place, like for example preventing portals from opening, and dante resists that
He can only slow down time

From Giratina's profile:

If that's so then dante will oneshots him

I checked dante's games and fight scenes and you guys really like to make him seem invincible, the guy would get speedblitzed by hoopa alone if speed is unequal, here he probably gets destroyed by the 2-A's
wanked Dante vs hoopa

I checked dante's games and fight scenes and you guys really like to make him seem invincible, the guy would get speedblitzed by hoopa alone if speed is unequal, here he probably gets destroyed by the 2-A's
wanked Dante vs hoopa
Can you please shut up? Nobody cares, we are not arguing who would win in cannon we are arguing who would win using equalization rules which make fights actually fair. Stop making us pokemon supporters look bad.

wanked Dante vs hoopa

How did you check an 5 games,4 novels and 2 manga in few minutes?damn you must be a fast reader

Hoopa cannot resist time stop. But i want evidence of him leading with time stop, aka send vids where he actually leads with that.
Otherwise the CT resist space time manipulation, time stop included.

2-A sealing by giratina would be pretty much sending Dante to the distortion world which is a mirror of a 2-A multiverse, and sealing him there. Dante doesn't have the range to actually escape it.

Hoopa cannot resist time stop. But i want evidence of him leading with time stop, aka send vids where he actually leads with that.
Otherwise the CT resist space time manipulation, time stop included.
he's a video game character he could lead with anything
2-A sealing by giratina would be pretty much sending Dante to the distortion world which is a mirror of a 2-A multiverse, and sealing him there. Dante doesn't have the range to actually escape it.
yeah thats BFR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back