• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante 61 by candycanecroft-d5i9v8x
Dante

Both 2-A forms (SMT Dante vs Asriel Dreemurr)
Asriel
Win by death

Both Bloodlusted

Asriel can go god of hyperdeath

Speed Equalized

Dante stomps to a tremendous degree.

The AP Differenve here is enough for Dante to One Shot with any attack:

We really had Discussion for this and it didn't come to conclusion.

But it doesn't affect AP, so he one shots.

While he's not the strongest 2-A character out there, Dante is rated really high among his tier. Dante has instant death attack that will surely one shot asriel. Unless ariel has some near-passive ability, i'm giving my vote to dante.

Sorry, by Alive, I mean.

He can't use it when he gets killed by attacks that kill people with Mid Godly regen and Type 8 immortality

well Dante would win this stomp idk maybe? But his attacks would practically kill the goat quite quickly so yeah Dante wins because he dealt with opponents just as strong if not stronger than goat god

This isn't a massive stomp. Asriel's attack stat is literally infinite as well. Plus, he has power null. like earlier said.

Gargoyle One said:
Infinite is an insane NLF.
Keep in mind, it's not something that can't be stopped. I'm not being generous with Asriel either, but it does specifically say his ttack is infinite in his check.

Has he ever killed someone inanely stronger then him?

If he did, Frisk wouldn't survive a hit.

Keep in mind, it's not something that can't be stopped. I'm not being generous with Asriel either, but it does specifically say his attack is infinite in his check.

His attack being infinite is the reason why he's 2-A in the first place for being infinitely stronger than 2-Bs. It won't really help him in a fight against other 2-As

Back