• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this it?

The legendary perfect match?

Could simple men and women such as ourselves ever truly see it?

The perfect match?

Okay. Let's get into this.

Both have almost the same powers and abilities. However, I am unaware as to how far into Low 2-C Alucard scales. Dante, as determined in a previous thread, is either roughly equal to or slightly below Broly Arc SSB Goku. Can I see the scaling chain for Low 2-C Alucard?

Dante via superior scaling, from what i know Alucard's rating comes from him defeating a baseline alongside someone else, if that's the case Dante AP stomps

Uhh Castlevania's still under revisions dude, also this is a mismatch like i said last time since Alucard leads with Soul steal and this scales from characters who can control countless Souls

Doesn't Dante have some pretty good Soul Resistance?

Alucard is massivley superior to Brauner who can control 62 million Souls and scales to Olrox who can possibly control nigh-infinite Souls

Dante can resist the Casual Soul Manip of the Demon World, an entire universe that is far larger and more powerful than our own. He did this early in his career, when he was an 8-B. It's not only likely, but downright assured that his resistance has grown since then.

I'm gonna have to dig up the scans, aren't I?

Also worth mentioning that every soul in the demon realm is created alongside a soul in the human realm. Additionally, the demon world's souls are far more powerful than their human counterparts.

Every soul in the Demon Realm is passively under the effects of the demon realms Soul Manip. So in other words, the amount of souls in the Demon Realm = The amount of souls (not just human souls, things like animals, plants, etc count too) in our own universe.

Add on that most if not all of these souls are greater than the counterparts in our own world, you get the idea.

The only planet that has people on it in DMC are Earth and the seperate Demon World, so it's pretty unlikely it is anywhere near Infinite in potency. Also mind you if i wanted to wank Alucard i could scale him from Dracula who can control Souls from 3 different Universe sized and infinite Soul filled places

And remember, Dante resisted this when he was but a young lad. He's almost certainly gotten stronger resistances since then, especially DMC5 Dante. And the entire number of living things on earth is hard to find a number for, but it's far, far above 62 million, the conservative estimate for Alucard.

62 Million is a huge lowball considering Brauner is a fodder vampire and Olrox another vampire i.e someone who is inferior to Alucard can control possibly infinite Souls of his Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back